PDA

View Full Version : PSO sign-ups and Terms

Card08
11-11-2005, 08:11 AM
Has anyone signed up on a PokerSourceOnline promotion where the site sets the age limit at 18 yet PSO says you should be 21 to receive it? Has anyone been denied a completed promotion because of this? Naturally, this question is directed at those of us in that federally-mandated grey area between 18 and 21.

THANKS~

dlk9s
11-11-2005, 02:25 PM
If the PSO terms say 21 and you are not 21, you will be denied, even if you complete the promo.

If there is a discrepancy between the age requirements for the promo and the requirements for the poker room, it is generally because the poker room set this rule in place for the promo.

timprov
11-11-2005, 03:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

If there is a discrepancy between the age requirements for the promo and the requirements for the poker room, it is generally because the poker room set this rule in place for the promo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes it's because the room has changed the rules and PSO hasn't updated. It's worth asking in their promotions forum about it.

dlk9s
11-11-2005, 09:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Valid point.

Sometimes it's because the room has changed the rules and PSO hasn't updated. It's worth asking in their promotions forum about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Card08
11-11-2005, 11:48 PM
Thanks guys. I am going to follow up on this on their boards soon. I don't see why sites that let 18+ play would do 21+ promos (seems like it would not attract as many players). Shouldn't hurt to ask.

DuggleBogey
11-12-2005, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't see why sites that let 18+ play would do 21+ promos (seems like it would not attract as many players).

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course you don't. You only see what you want to see.