PDA

View Full Version : Raked hands of 0.05 qualify on party skins?

DavidC
11-11-2005, 05:25 AM
I'm curious if these hands count towards clearing bonuses.

I'm playing NLHE 25, just for fun, but I'm curious if I'm clearing my bonus at the same time (at a reasonable rate).

Full ring play.

froggy527
11-11-2005, 07:37 AM
No they don't. The way they have it now is that each
player must contribute 1 cent so if you have five cent
rake it only comes out to a half a cent per player.

If you get into a short handed game with just five
players then the five cent rake will qualify.

11-11-2005, 09:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have a link for this? Thanks

Action Scott
11-11-2005, 09:49 AM
I believe they are counting those, I checked a couple times after a hand ended w/ .05rake and my rh count went up.

froggy527
11-11-2005, 10:02 AM
Look back in some of the older posts it's
there somewere.

Olof
11-11-2005, 10:22 AM
They do on Multipoker (last month anyway). Eurobet is 0.10 for full ring.

POKhER
11-11-2005, 10:38 AM
I'm clearing empire $100 bonus on .15/.30 .. Seems to rake most hands.

170points from 240 Hands... Pretty decent (Full ring mostly, But i played some 10max with only 3 - 6 players for a bit whilst 4xtabling).

roundest
11-11-2005, 12:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is correct. Pots that are raked 5 cents count as long as 5 or fewer players were dealt cards. Mike O'Malley confirmed this in a thread in the zoo about a month ago.

dlk9s
11-11-2005, 12:56 PM
http://partypoker.com/games/how_to_play/rake.html

"Raked hand: A hand that a) a player participates in (dealt cards) and b) has generated at least $0.01 in rake for that player. Generated rake is calculated by dividing the total rake collected in that hand by the number of players who were dealt cards."

A few clicks on Party's site go a long way.

This has been in place for a few weeks now.

roundest
11-11-2005, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps op didn't look there because he isn't asking about Party.

dlk9s
11-11-2005, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps op didn't look there because he isn't asking about Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Touche. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

MyTurn2Raise
11-11-2005, 09:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm clearing empire $100 bonus on .15/.30 .. Seems to rake most hands.

170points from 240 Hands... Pretty decent (Full ring mostly, But i played some 10max with only 3 - 6 players for a bit whilst 4xtabling).

[/ QUOTE ]

It's amazing how many people at this level will not stfu about pokertracker, pokeroffice, 2+2, bonuswhores, etc. Quit teaching everyone, please. For example, I noticed a 23/3/1 player who was real interested in the table gossip. Not exactly a fish, but I don't want him to become 20/12/3 either. Another example was someone complaining loudly about an ace-rag bad beat on a different table and the ensuing discussion. 2 guys at the table were over 60 VPIP. Guess what? Those guys are playing every ace. Don't teach them [censored]. Sure, it's only .15/.30 and I'm clearing the free money on the side there. But these guys are your future producers at 1/2 and 2/4. Don't ruin the training ground.

I'm starting to think there should be a chat room set up somewhere so all the table coaches can vent their bad beats and flaunt how [censored] smart they are at the game, while not raping the fertile fields that give the inflated sense of self.

11-12-2005, 10:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

It's amazing how many people at this level will not stfu about pokertracker, pokeroffice, 2+2, bonuswhores, etc. Quit teaching everyone, please. For example, I noticed a 23/3/1 player who was real interested in the table gossip. Not exactly a fish, but I don't want him to become 20/12/3 either. Another example was someone complaining loudly about an ace-rag bad beat on a different table and the ensuing discussion. 2 guys at the table were over 60 VPIP. Guess what? Those guys are playing every ace. Don't teach them [censored]. Sure, it's only .15/.30 and I'm clearing the free money on the side there. But these guys are your future producers at 1/2 and 2/4. Don't ruin the training ground.

I'm starting to think there should be a chat room set up somewhere so all the table coaches can vent their bad beats and flaunt how [censored] smart they are at the game, while not raping the fertile fields that give the inflated sense of self.

[/ QUOTE ]

I fully agree.

DavidC
11-12-2005, 02:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's pretty funky.

They told me (I emailed eurobet support), that when the pot is $5 and it's raked (i.e. $0.25 is the min rake), it counts as a raked hand.

froggy527
11-12-2005, 06:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
(i.e. $0.25 is the min rake),

[/ QUOTE ]

The new player tables have lower limits, so thats what
the ten cent rake applies to.

11-13-2005, 02:07 AM
To answer the original question, examining my raked hands displayed by Empire bonus screen, and Poker Tracker stats, it appears that full ring NL hands raked 10 cents count as a raked hand, and those raked 5 cents count half a raked hand.

DavidC
11-13-2005, 02:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
To answer the original question, examining my raked hands displayed by Empire bonus screen, and Poker Tracker stats, it appears that full ring NL hands raked 10 cents count as a raked hand, and those raked 5 cents count half a raked hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you very much for this observation!

And thanks for the guy that pointed out the beginner tables thing.

Good luck at the tables, guys.

--Dave.

roundest
11-13-2005, 05:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong. It's already been explained correctly in this thread. They do not give partial credit. A hand counts or it doesn't.