PDA

View Full Version : Rate your happiness.

chessforlife
11-11-2005, 02:27 AM
on a scale of 1-6, 6 being the most happy,

how happy are you overall in life right now?

SackUp
11-11-2005, 02:28 AM
super donktastic happy

diebitter
11-11-2005, 04:16 AM
I'm up to 11 /images/graemlins/grin.gif

irishpint
11-11-2005, 04:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think since i haven't seen JTB in a few days you've taken over as the new poster who must post in every thread at least once. awesome!

shant
11-11-2005, 05:20 AM
If I got laid more I'd be at a 6.

diebitter
11-11-2005, 05:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think since i haven't seen JTB in a few days you've taken over as the new poster who must post in every thread at least once. awesome!

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this mean I have to start posting 'I coulda - honest - but I didn't!' threads? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

bugstud
11-11-2005, 05:28 AM
can it go negative?

irishpint
11-11-2005, 05:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this mean I have to start posting 'I coulda - honest - but I didn't!' threads? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i dunno what that means. but i thread isn't complete w/out a post from you, IMO. like a certification.

diebitter
11-11-2005, 05:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i dunno what that means. but i thread isn't complete w/out a post from you, IMO. like a certification.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not dissing the old geezer, but Jake was known for posting situations where some chick was hot for him, but he didn't act on it. But you have to give him kudos for bringing the boya out of its unspoken state, I say.

GoblinMason (Craig)
11-11-2005, 06:03 AM
I said 5, but now that I see that I'm more happy than average that makes it a 6. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

PokerBob
11-11-2005, 06:06 AM
meh

Malachii
11-11-2005, 06:07 AM
I'd say a 4.5. I'm a content dude, generally speaking.

SoCalRugger
11-11-2005, 06:18 AM

I actually feel like PokerBob's avatar. [censored] grad school.

private joker
11-11-2005, 06:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to stop ditching parties with hot chicks in order to play p***r with a bunch of men.

Klepton
11-11-2005, 06:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to stop ditching parties with hot chicks in order to play p***r with a bunch of men.

[/ QUOTE ]

was 'this party with hot chicks' exactly 10 minutes after shant left your party?

private joker
11-11-2005, 06:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]

was 'this party with hot chicks' exactly 10 minutes after shant left your party?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't see you there, Mr. No-Show.

Also, yes around 10 minutes. I'm not sure exactly when Shant, Jason, Bakku, and DeathD left because they never said goodbye -- they just snuck out quietly like gambling addicts -- but I do remember when the posse of chicks showed up (the ones who called when I was standing next to Shant), I looked around for them and they were nowhere to be seen. I called Shant's phone and it was turned off. /images/graemlins/frown.gif That's okay, more hot Asian and hot blonde action for the rest of us.

Wait, why are we posting this on 2+2?