PDA

View Full Version : Here's the thing about April......

PokerBob
11-11-2005, 01:39 AM
....it's a really [censored] long time from now. I see no reason not to be there at the end of January sometime. Discuss.

shant
11-11-2005, 02:39 AM
I will be going sometime sooner than that again, most likely with friends from LA. I see no reason to not go in January as well. In fact, count me in for most anytime you want to go to Vegas.

11-11-2005, 03:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
....it's a really [censored] long time from now. I see no reason not to be there at the end of January sometime. Discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cause I may be out of a job in June? I did broach the subject with the wife unit, and got tenative approval. That would kick sooooo much butt. I wont know about the job till the very beginning of January.

TheMetetron
11-11-2005, 03:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I will be going sometime sooner than that again, most likely with friends from LA. I see no reason to not go in January as well. In fact, count me in for most anytime you want to go to Vegas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Question:

Why did you not go with me, Klepton, jason_t, and rmarroti that one time we drove my car from LA? Surely, you must have had a good reason to miss the world-renowned camera phone moment of your brother trying to rape jason.

shant
11-11-2005, 03:36 AM
I was stuck in LA working the weekend on a freelance web project and couldn't get out of it. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

TheMetetron
11-11-2005, 03:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was stuck in LA working the weekend on a freelance web project and couldn't get out of it. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I already knew this. I just have a really bad memory.

obsidian
11-11-2005, 03:58 AM
Not too mention not the most school friendly time.

TheMetetron
11-11-2005, 04:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Not too mention not the most school friendly time.

[/ QUOTE ]

School is for pansies.

bugstud
11-11-2005, 04:40 AM
schools are for fish