View Full Version : .

11-11-2005, 12:30 AM

RJT
11-11-2005, 12:44 AM
J. Stew should be able to relate to this post. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

11-11-2005, 12:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most interesting post. Not quite sure if it is the best you ever posted, but with regards to depth, relevancy to the topic, it is sure to become one of the most controvertial, but maybe not eliciting the most replies due to the nature of its subject.

I also would like to aknowlege your faultless spelling and remarkable use of grammar. It is rare to encounter such eloquency together with a parsimonious usage of words. You are obviously a writer of talent. And I, for one, am looking forward to your further contributions, albeit perhaps not in this section of the forum.

astarck
11-11-2005, 04:03 AM
This thread was hard to open.

Aytumious
11-11-2005, 04:23 AM
This thread crosses the line of decency.

mosquito
11-11-2005, 05:35 AM
Waiting for a pointless reply

Jeff V
11-11-2005, 10:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your just plain wrong here. You really should check your history. How does this thought prove your argument?

I'm really getting sick and tired of these people posting this crap on this board. It's apparantly obvious that the OP, or anyone else responding to this thread will not change their mind based on my or anyone else's arguments. I guess we all just like arguing too much.

And you call yourself a _______? Ha!

What are we talking about now?

tolbiny
11-11-2005, 12:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most interesting post. Not quite sure if it is the best you ever posted, but with regards to depth, relevancy to the topic, it is sure to become one of the most controvertial, but maybe not eliciting the most replies due to the nature of its subject.

I also would like to aknowlege your faultless spelling and remarkable use of grammar. It is rare to encounter such eloquency together with a parsimonious usage of words. You are obviously a writer of talent. And I, for one, am looking forward to your further contributions, albeit perhaps not in this section of the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Way to stick to the talking points, as long as someone agrees with you on one subject you frickin have to defend them all the time? Jezz man, get your own opinion for once- or at elast beat the crap out of someone before you take theirs.

Aytumious
11-11-2005, 04:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Waiting for a pointless reply

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think this reply can be topped. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

BigSoonerFan
11-11-2005, 11:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a terrible comment. Almost as bad as the guy who folded a $6000 pot for a $400 river bet!! :-)

DougShrapnel
11-12-2005, 06:39 AM
<font color="white">

</font>

RJT
11-13-2005, 12:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">

</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly the reply I would expect from an atheist. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

11-13-2005, 01:32 AM