PDA

View Full Version : Empire Vip Raked hand bonus Didnt receive it all any1 else?

bluffski
11-10-2005, 10:27 PM
Hello,
Received only $225 of $525 due. Anyone else only receive partial bonus?

SuitedSixes
11-10-2005, 11:50 PM
I haven't received anything yet.

11-11-2005, 05:18 AM
only recd $25 out of $75....have emailed them a few times and they "thank me for my patience" /images/graemlins/mad.gif

bluffski
11-12-2005, 02:23 AM
sent 4 emails still no response any1 else receive any information from them as to why they would only send a partial payment. The time for full payment has came and went.

SuitedSixes
11-12-2005, 03:59 AM
I sent one e-mail also. Doesn't look good for Empire. IF I get this money back, I won't be keeping very much in there anymore.

kongo_totte
11-12-2005, 08:20 AM
I have only received $50 of $350.

SuitedSixes
11-12-2005, 11:56 AM
My response from epvip:

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for contacting customer support.

I see from your account that you played ‘Raked Hands for Bonus’ and 300MATCH Bonus at the same time.

As per the Terms and Conditions of the both promotions:

/*This offer cannot be clubbed along with any other deposit / signup bonus offer. All signup/deposit bonuses during the promotion period will be deducted from the player's prize money. */

As you received $300 from the 300MATCH bonus you are not entitled to receive anything for this promotion. The higher bonus always overrides the lower bonus.

I sincerely hope that this has not spoilt your enjoyment of your online gaming experience with Empire Poker.

If you have any more concerns or suggestions please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Linda
Empire Poker
VIP Players Club
Customer Support Team
www.ep.com (http://www.ep.com) <http://www.ep.com/>

[/ QUOTE ]

bluffski
11-13-2005, 01:53 AM
I received $225 of the $525 owed. I had no other promotions or bonuses with this offer. I have emailed them 7 times in 4 days both to the info@empirepoker.com and vip@empirepoker.com and have yet to receive a response. My email from them is working as they have sent me money transfer emails during this time

bluffski
11-13-2005, 08:17 PM
Looks like they werent receiving emails from my yahoo email account dont know why but i tried from my isp and received fast response. Here is what it said.

Many apologizes but we have no record of receiving your other emails.

I can confirm that you are entitle to receive another $300 for our raked hands promotion and we will rectify your payment as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Samantha
Empire Poker
VIP Players Club
Customer Support Team

This was approx 40mins ago money not there yet but im sure after this it will be.

Brom
11-14-2005, 01:14 AM
I got a similar email reply from them:

Dear XXX,

I am sorry you were unhappy with the promotion. Each offer was tailor made to each player and awarded by our Marketing department.

However, you are correct you should have been paid $XXX and I can confirm you are entitle to receive this amount and it will be rectified as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Samantha
Empire Poker
Customer Support Team
www.ep.com (http://www.ep.com)

Anyways, I received that on the 11th at 5:00 pm and still havn't gotten my money. I'm giving them one more day before I threaten to leave.

bluffski
11-14-2005, 07:40 AM
they just deposited my 300 thanks empire i am now paid in full