PDA

View Full Version : Poison Ivey (not the plant)

11-10-2005, 05:07 PM
Just saw on the tv a preview for the movie "Poison Ivey". The preview implies Drew Barrymore has hot sex with various people. And she looked hot in it.

So I googled it, and it says here (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105156/):

[ QUOTE ]
Runtime: Argentina:90 min / USA:88 min (R-rated version) / USA:93 min (unrated version)

[/ QUOTE ]

So, anyone seen this movie? Is it worth downloading? And does 'unrated version' possibly mean extra/better hot sex?

http://www.video-online.net/images/dvd/z0349153.jpg

diebitter
11-10-2005, 05:08 PM
She looks like Elvis!

Still, if I had to [censored] a guy, I'd choose a young Elvis.

imported_The Vibesman
11-10-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She looks like Elvis!

[/ QUOTE ]

She does, doesn't she? I never noticed.

I think I saw this a while back, don't remember anything spectacular about it. I doubt the sex scenes are anything to write home about. Drew has a bunch of nudes floating around on the web, find a few of those instead.

Aces McGee
11-10-2005, 05:11 PM
I actually haven't seen the first one, but the two sequels (featuring Alyssa Milano and Jaime Pressly, respectively) are pretty good in regards to T&A.

-McGee

Dynasty
11-10-2005, 05:12 PM
It's got a 5.0/10 on IMDB (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105156/). That's not a good sign.

The review on the first page starts like this:

This is primarily a vehicle to exploit the generalized sensuality of Miss Drew Barrymore...Here, as a scheming little poor girl, she seduces dad, mom and daughter (to varying degrees) before slipping into murder. She is sexy, trashy and very pretty.

And, later

Second best scene is after the funeral with Drew sleeping in Cheryl Ladd's bed where she is discovered by Sara (Gilbert). Drew urges her friend, the distraught daughter, to join her. Sara does. `Pretend I'm your mother,' Drew says. Sara confides to her that what she couldn't say to her mother was `I love you.' Drew kisses her head and holds her close.

samjjones
11-10-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I actually haven't seen the first one, but the two sequels (featuring Alyssa Milano and Jaime Pressly, respectively) are pretty good in regards to T&A.

-McGee

[/ QUOTE ]
Unless you are a big Tom Skeritt fan (and aren't we all?), you might want to start with Poison Ivy 2.

11-10-2005, 05:14 PM
are you trying to say we don't get to see her [censored]?

edit: ok, didn't know the 'b-word' was censored,

we don't get to see her [censored]?

edit edit: damnit, b00bs and breas1s are both censord? wtf?

krazyace5
11-10-2005, 05:32 PM
Jaime Pressly, this is the only one worth watching

Dynasty
11-10-2005, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In the Mod Forum, there are a few mods who seem to be on an active campaign to censor a lot more words in this new software.

siccjay
11-10-2005, 05:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In the Mod Forum, there are a few mods who seem to be on an active campaign to censor a lot more owrds in this new software.

[/ QUOTE ]

^^super lame

siccjay
11-10-2005, 05:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

-McGee

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen the Alyssa Milano one. Shes awesome. I don't think I've seen the first one, I'm not sure. I dig Drew Barrymore though so I think I would remember. She has real long hair on the cover I think so it doesn't quite look like her.

xadrez
11-10-2005, 05:43 PM
I believe I remember learning that all explicit scenes in this movie used a body double.

TheMainEvent
11-10-2005, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

In the Mod Forum, there are a few mods who seem to be on an active campaign to censor a lot more owrds in this new software.

[/ QUOTE ]

^^super lame

[/ QUOTE ]

peachy
11-10-2005, 07:39 PM
saw it a long time ago...it was ok

M2d
11-10-2005, 07:55 PM
You looked it up on IMDB and pasted a link, but you couldn't spell "Ivy" correctly in the title of your post?

11-10-2005, 08:01 PM
This seems to be the case now doesn't it?

B Dids
11-10-2005, 08:03 PM
Somebody needs to tell those mods that a word like d i c k is acutally somebody's name and that censoring "boobs" is really stupid. I understand outright profanity, but that's just over the top.

wayabvpar
11-10-2005, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jaime Pressly, this is the only one worth watching

[/ QUOTE ]

She is swell.

And by that I mean so hot that I would probably drink her bath water.

Golly, she is neat.

B Dids
11-10-2005, 08:05 PM
She's got the best ass I've ever seen.

M2d
11-10-2005, 08:08 PM
don't mind me, I've been reviewing controlled documents at work all day.

Alobar
11-10-2005, 08:15 PM
poison ivey 1....bad movie, and drew is an ugly troll doll

poison ivy 2, with Jamie pressly (or whatever her name is) damn damn fine movie, cuz she has one of the nicest asses ever, and its in full display

wayabvpar
11-10-2005, 08:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She's got the best ass I've ever seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

AMEN. That is exactly the feature I was using as my muse when I composed my previous post.

Los Feliz Slim
11-10-2005, 08:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
are you trying to say we don't get to see her [censored]?

edit: ok, didn't know the 'b-word' was censored,

we don't get to see her [censored]?

[/ QUOTE ]

I recently encountered this problem and went with "funbags" as my alternative. I'm sure we can do better than that, though. Hooters? Gazongas? Bazooms?

private joker
11-10-2005, 08:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You looked it up on IMDB and pasted a link, but you couldn't spell "Ivy" correctly in the title of your post?

[/ QUOTE ]

Only a p***r player would spell Ivy like that.