PDA

View Full Version : Party Poker November bonus?

11-10-2005, 02:20 PM
Has anyone received any account specific bonuses for the month of November? I have gotten them for the previous months, but nothing so far for November. Anyone have any information? Thanks.

11-10-2005, 03:04 PM
My guess is that if people have been, this forum would be flooded by related threads and of course, the obligatory MrMcVicker post.

jzpiano14
11-10-2005, 04:56 PM
Next Thursday

buriedbeds
11-10-2005, 06:08 PM
Today's thursday, so I'm stumped.

-bb.

11-10-2005, 07:02 PM
lol

TomBrooks
11-10-2005, 10:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It's NEXT Thursday.

theben
11-10-2005, 11:03 PM
has anybody here contemplated the idea that the party monthly reload might be totally DEAD?

with the VIP offers targeted to specific players and such, is it not concievable that party has its new rewards program setup to replace the old general reload system? I think its a good idea for them. Make a program so that the whores cannot continue mooching off its "low hanging fruit" but the high volume players get MORE than they did previously, giving the valuable players more $$ and the -MGR people nothing

Greg J
11-10-2005, 11:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
has anybody here contemplated the idea that the party monthly reload might be totally DEAD?

[/ QUOTE ]
I have suspected as much, but have not seen anyone else explicitly confirm this suspicion... until now.

It was fun while it lasted kids. Looks like it might be time for some of y'all to take a shovel and bury the lawn gnomes.

lefty rosen
11-11-2005, 12:25 AM
US Thanksgiving will have one for sure.......

11-11-2005, 12:56 AM
Party no longer does reload bonuses /images/graemlins/frown.gif
I found this out the other day

lefty rosen
11-11-2005, 01:04 AM
If they have killed the bonuses it's only because they killed off their comp(the skins). They never gave many bonuses a few years ago. Just basically ones for holidays. I suspect they will keep those.......

jman220
11-11-2005, 01:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Party no longer does reload bonuses

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure they do. Just not for scum-sucking bottom dwellers like you. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Enjoy!

theben
11-11-2005, 01:39 AM
we'll know with a lot more certainly once party either makes a new release, or when 2.5 weeks elapse and no bonus comes. based on their shift to player specific bonii the last 2 months, it seems they were doing more in the way of tracking, and thier new VIP program certainly seems they are taking a step in the direction away from monthly reloads

froggy527
11-11-2005, 01:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sure they do. Just not for scum-sucking bottom dwellers like you

[/ QUOTE ]

Give ol'e mcpricker a break!! He found out that Party
hates his guts like every one else. And he still can't
figure out why his yard children look like the garbage
man! Must be the dark skin and black kinky hair!

buriedbeds
11-11-2005, 11:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It's NEXT Thursday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that it's Friday, this makes perfect sense.

-bb.

11-11-2005, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It's NEXT Thursday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that it's Friday, this makes perfect sense.

-bb.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, in all seriousness, it would make sense if it was the Thursday after that (Thanksgiving).

11-11-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure they do. Just not for scum-sucking bottom dwellers like you. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Enjoy!

[/ QUOTE ]
screw you,
they don't do universal reloads anymore assh0le. ONLY ACCOUNT SPECIFIC WHICH ARE VERY RARE!

timprov
11-11-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Enjoy!

[/ QUOTE ]
screw you,
they don't do universal reloads anymore assh0le. ONLY ACCOUNT SPECIFIC WHICH ARE VERY RARE!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops - circumventing the profanity filter to insult another poster. Guess it's time for another account.

Tk79
11-11-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Guess it's time for another account

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you just ban McVicker??

excession
11-13-2005, 08:12 PM
...and so Party becomes the No 2 site after Stars...

11-13-2005, 11:09 PM
/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Dennisa
11-13-2005, 11:29 PM
I actually hope they change their marketing to more promtions like the halloween spooky tickets and the 3 billionth hand. I made a killing off of the spooky tickets.

11-14-2005, 12:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I actually hope they change their marketing to more promtions like the halloween spooky tickets and the 3 billionth hand. I made a killing off of the spooky tickets.

[/ QUOTE ]you are a doorknob /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Photoc
11-14-2005, 01:18 AM
WHY THE HELL would you have an avatar of 977K in size? ALmost a full MB, nice.

11-14-2005, 01:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
WHY THE HELL would you have an avatar of 977K in size? ALmost a full MB, nice.

[/ QUOTE ]
WHY DO YOU CARE PHOTOC?

Photoc
11-14-2005, 01:48 AM
Because it takes much longer to open up pages and wastes bandwidth.

timprov
11-14-2005, 02:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which is why he doesn't have it anymore.

Photoc
11-14-2005, 02:36 AM
Well done sir. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Overdrive
11-14-2005, 08:47 AM
Party is spending all it's money right now buying Multipoker, Intertops and who knows what else. No money for bonuses......

Sniper
11-14-2005, 09:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Party is spending all it's money right now buying Multipoker, Intertops and who knows what else. No money for bonuses......

[/ QUOTE ]

This is nonsense... Party spent less than the income it gained from the skins this year to buy them out!

Party is currently engaged in a major datamining project to among other things evaluate the effectiveness of various types of bonuses on player retention and value.

Bonus whores chase after the best bonuses, show little loyalty and net very small dollars to Party.

High volume players, the focus of their current VIP program efforts, have higher loyalty, higher net value, and longer term value.

Its not to difficult to understand where their current focus is, and why!

This doesn't mean reload bonuses are necessarily dead, just not the focus at the moment.

11-14-2005, 11:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Party is spending all it's money right now buying Multipoker, Intertops and who knows what else.

[/ QUOTE ]

An off topic question: How much time do I have to whore these two sites before they are assimilated? Thanks in advance.

Overdrive
11-14-2005, 12:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Party is spending all it's money right now buying Multipoker, Intertops and who knows what else.

[/ QUOTE ]

An off topic question: How much time do I have to whore these two sites before they are assimilated? Thanks in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody knows for sure..

11-14-2005, 12:21 PM
Thanks, I'll put the pedal to the metal.....

11-14-2005, 01:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which is why he doesn't have it anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]
GET A LIFE PAL. do you have anything better to do then worry about how big someone's picture is and erase it? pathetic

PsYcHo-ScHnAuZeR
11-14-2005, 01:54 PM
Wow, it must be getting tough to keep your account anymore. You appear in this thread under 3 user names:

MrMcVicker
MrBuzzcut
MrAnderson

11-14-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, it must be getting tough to keep your account anymore. You appear in this thread under 3 user names:

MrMcVicker
MrBuzzcut
MrAnderson

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps using a "Mrs." name might throw us off.

PsYcHo-ScHnAuZeR
11-14-2005, 02:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

MrMcVicker
MrBuzzcut
MrAnderson

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe we can all start MrXxxxxx gimmick accounts and have a game of figuring out which account belongs to the original WackoJacko. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

BigBiceps
11-14-2005, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

MrMcVicker
MrBuzzcut
MrAnderson

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Those are all characters from Beavis and Butthead. Watch out for Daria ....

gildwulf
11-14-2005, 03:46 PM
Dammit, I scroll through 40 posts, half of which is MrMcVicker being a toolbox and still no content/idea of a partybonus.

:P

11-14-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

MrMcVicker
MrBuzzcut
MrAnderson

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Those are all characters from Beavis and Butthead. Watch out for Daria ....

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget that he was also Mr VanDresen...

AceHiStation
11-15-2005, 12:57 PM
Let the bonus posting begin...

[ QUOTE ]
As a VIP Club member earn 5500 regular Party Points between November 15 and November 30 and we will thank you with a healthy $ 275 cash bonus deposited directly into your account.*

We will also go on step furtherIf you earn more than 7175 regular Party points during the same period we will give you $ 425! Thats a lot of stuffing!

[/ QUOTE ]

AceHiStation
11-15-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Let the bonus posting begin...

[ QUOTE ]
As a VIP Club member earn 5500 regular Party Points between November 15 and November 30 and we will thank you with a healthy $ 275 cash bonus deposited directly into your account.*

We will also go on step furtherIf you earn more than 7175 regular Party points during the same period we will give you $ 425! Thats a lot of stuffing!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just realized... that's a crapload of hands isn't it? And did noone else get this email?

LVGamb00ler
11-15-2005, 03:41 PM
My offer SUCKS /images/graemlins/mad.gif
[ QUOTE ]

As a VIP Club member earn 8400 regular Party Points between November 15 and November 30 and we will ‘thank’ you with a healthy $ 175 cash bonus deposited directly into your account.*

We will also go on step further…If you earn more than 16775 regular Party points during the same period we will give you $ 425! That’s a lot of stuffing!

[/ QUOTE ]

11-15-2005, 03:41 PM
Mine was a little differant

As a VIP Club member earn 13250 regular Party Points between November 15 and November 30 and we will ‘thank’ you with a healthy $ 275 cash bonus deposited directly into your account.*

We will also go on step further…If you earn more than 17225 regular Party points during the same period we will give you $ 425! That’s a lot of stuffing!

11-15-2005, 03:57 PM
so what happens if you don't get effing $hit
god effing party

11-15-2005, 04:15 PM
My offer is the worst:

As a non-VIP Club member earn 10250 regular Party Points between November 15 and November 30 and we will ‘thank’ you with a healthy $0 cash bonus deposited directly into your account.*

We will also go on step further…If you earn more than 19575 regular Party points during the same period we still won't give you $hit! Enjoy!

11-15-2005, 04:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My offer is the worst:

As a non-VIP Club member earn 10250 regular Party Points between November 15 and November 30 and we will ‘thank’ you with a healthy $0 cash bonus deposited directly into your account.*

We will also go on step further…If you earn more than 19575 regular Party points during the same period we still won't give you $hit! Enjoy!

[/ QUOTE ]

yup...i got this one. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

but if the bonus is as "rigged" as the current empire one, i wouldnt want it anyway /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Ryan11
11-15-2005, 06:31 PM
This is my offer

There’s ‘Thanksgiving’ and there’s giving thanks!

As a member of our exclusive invitation-only VIP Club you are privy to special promotions that only VIP members receive.

So this month we’re taking “Thanksgiving” literally by both thanking and giving!

As a VIP Club member earn 3625 regular Party Points between November 15 and November 30 and we will ‘thank’ you with a healthy $ 150 cash bonus deposited directly into your account.*

We will also go on step further…If you earn more than 5450 regular Party points during the same period we will give you $ 275! That’s a lot of stuffing!

MyTurn2Raise
11-15-2005, 07:50 PM
I didn't even get a pop-up, but those offers are the biggest [censored] joke ever. Enjoy!

I'm not missing party one iota.

Ryan11
11-15-2005, 07:55 PM
yes that was after playing 10k raked hands in the first 15 days. This is the [censored] they offered me. I emailed them back saying that I'm going to move to another site with a better VIP program. I doubt much will happen but it's worth a shot.

JonPKibble
11-16-2005, 07:32 PM
Sadly enough, Party doesn't have to give any bonii out. They have the largest selection of loose games of any site, and they know it.

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

MelK
11-16-2005, 07:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sadly enough, Party doesn't have to give any bonii out. They have the largest selection of loose games of any site, and they know it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that is how #1 Paradise handled things. And they are still top of the heap, right?

FreakDaddy
11-17-2005, 04:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that is how #1 Paradise handled things. And they are still top of the heap, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd think they'd learn from other models before them, but then again I don't think the CFO's of Party gaming are all that bright imho.

Photoc
11-17-2005, 06:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
but then again I don't think the CFO's of Party gaming are all that bright imho.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I hope you're not just figuring this out now.

11-17-2005, 03:20 PM
i just received an email telling me i could get a 30% bonus up to $150...think its 7x from the general T&C...no specific T&C in the email

received it from affiliates@partypoker.com and it says that party has teamed up with an affiliate site that i originally joined party through......got a hat on sign up and now a bonus.....sweet /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

wonder is this the next phase of party bonuses in that they offer bonuses to players that signed up through affiliates and the affiliate takes a smaller cut from my play there?
i dunno really but im sure someone has an opinion on it...

Action Scott
11-17-2005, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i just received an email telling me i could get a 30% bonus up to $150...think its 7x from the general T&C...no specific T&C in the email

received it from affiliates@partypoker.com and it says that party has teamed up with an affiliate site that i originally joined party through......got a hat on sign up and now a bonus.....sweet /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

wonder is this the next phase of party bonuses in that they offer bonuses to players that signed up through affiliates and the affiliate takes a smaller cut from my play there?

[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds like a sign up bonus, not a reload

11-17-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds like a sign up bonus, not a reload

[/ QUOTE ]

thats what i though too but then i figured that im signed up since May and have played there since then so figured that it couldnt be a sign up bonus..

there any problems with me posting the email here and let u guys see what u think of it? im a good little boy and id hate for someone to shout at me /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

primetimenole
11-17-2005, 06:09 PM
I got it too, here goes:

Dear XXXXX,

PartyPoker.com has teamed up with Pokerlistings.com to bring you an exclusive
bonus offer.

As a current player with PartyPoker.com, you're automatically qualified for an
amazing 30% bonus (up to 150 USD).

Just log in and make a deposit using bonus code 'PLISTINGS' to claim your bonus,
then start playing on your favorite poker tables.

Please note: Your bonus code will expire 30 days from the date of this email.

We look forward to seeing you on the tables!

Sincerely,

PartyPoker.com

wdcbooks
11-17-2005, 07:20 PM
I am not under an affiliate and I didn't get the email. I don't really want to add funds to Party, but I like a free $150 . Can I deposit anyway using that code?

UATrewqaz
11-17-2005, 07:23 PM
I deposited and am in no way affliated with or ever done anythign with Poker Listings and I got the bonus no prob.

And I just grabbed the Stars bonuses to, cha ching cha ching today!

CLC
11-17-2005, 07:42 PM
I also am not under an affiliate at Party. The bonus worked for me.

THANKS OP.