PDA

View Full Version : My car got keyed how should I respond, if at all?

arod15
11-10-2005, 01:40 PM
Here is the deal. Yesterday I was running late to work.
I drove and found a street parking spot close to the train station. I just parked it and started power walking when a guy at the house started ranting and raving.

"Learn how to park [censored], or pay for your parking"

There is a pay lot by the train station. He is right, but if you take the train you to NYC, you know all the spots are gone by 8 AM.

Also, I was in a rush so when I parked I did so in a manner that only I could park in that area (normally two cars could do so if i parked correctly). Normally I would move it, but like I said I was in a rush. So I just kept walking/jogging to the train.

When I got back my car was keyed up. Now it wasnt too bad and I'm in the process of getting a new car. But still my ego makes me want to get some level of revenge.

My question is how to respond? Do I let this slide? Or what do I do in response. Its not the scratch as much as the principal of the sitaution that irratates me. How do I play this?

Thanks in Advance...

asofel
11-10-2005, 01:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I drove and found a street parking spot close to the train station. I just parked it and started power walking when a guy at the house started ranting and raving.

There is a pay lot by the train station. He is right, but if you take the train you to NYC, you know all the spots are gone by 8 AM.

Also, I was in a rush so when I parked I did so in a manner that only I could park in that area (normally two cars could do so if i parked correctly). Normally I would move it, but like I said I was in a rush. So I just kept walking/jogging to the train.

When I got back my car was keyed up. Now it wasnt too bad and I'm in the process of getting a new car. But still my ego makes me want to get some level of revenge.

My question is how to respond? Do I let this slide? Or what do I do in response. Its not the scratch as much as the principal of the sitaution that irratates me. How do I play this?

Thanks in Advance...

[/ QUOTE ]

paging Diablo

offTopic
11-10-2005, 01:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks in Advance...

[/ QUOTE ]

Go buy heroin from Eric Stoltz.

Take Uma Thurman for a burger at Jackrabbit Slim's.

MrTrik
11-10-2005, 01:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Also, I was in a rush so when I parked I did so in a manner that only I could park in that area (normally two cars could do so if i parked correctly).

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate jerks like you.

Brainwalter
11-10-2005, 01:44 PM
Learn how to park, or pay for your parking.

You took up 2 spaces, you deserve it.

jon_1van
11-10-2005, 01:45 PM
Taking up 2 spaces in NYC

You deserve a key job

DrSavage
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

B Dids
Keying somebody's care is not a proper response to this however.

That said, I'm not sure what you can do. You don't know who did it, so short of just blowing up your car in such a way as to revenge at the most people, it seems like your only possible response is to be annoyed, move on, and park less like an ass.

KaneKungFu123
11-10-2005, 01:46 PM
there have been a few times in my life where i contemplated revenge. i never have followed through though, and after a few days i feel like i made the right decision not following through. stop worrying about your ego. if he punchs you in the mouth then you wont be able to kiss your girl friend so who cares if you completely destroyed him, you won the war but lost the battle. plus these days with the courts and guns, just [censored] stay away. plus it was probably someone else who keyed your car. dont be an [censored] dude. its a piece of crap car anyhow.

ChipWrecked
You're a [censored].

I'd have slashed your tires as well.

arod15
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Also, I was in a rush so when I parked I did so in a manner that only I could park in that area (normally two cars could do so if i parked correctly).

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate jerks like you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Understand I live in a small town where parking is not a problem. He could just parked 10 feet from his house instead of right in front. Also, no one is there until 6 ish when people get home and by then I would have already moved. Regardless, poor parking doesnt justify getting my car keyed.

arod15
11-10-2005, 01:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

You deserve a key job

[/ QUOTE ]
NJ I live in NJ work in NY otherwise i agree....

ChipWrecked
11-10-2005, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You deserve a key job

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case I'd hire Pauly Walnuts to beat the [censored] out of you.

SL__72
11-10-2005, 01:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

You deserve a key job

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow I'm glad I don't live in NYC...

Taking up 2 spaces might be an [censored] move but I don't think he "deserved a key job"

Someone else's minor annoyance = really expensive damage to my property?

I can see saying "you took up two spots in NYC, what do you expect?" but saying he deserved it is ridiculous.

KaneKungFu123
11-10-2005, 01:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You deserve a key job

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? There are plenty of parking spaces. Him using two spaces doesnt make it more difficult for anyone else!

Shajen
11-10-2005, 01:53 PM
What if that guy didn't do it?

Suppose some other person came along and said "What an [censored]" and keyed your [censored]?

arod15
11-10-2005, 01:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Suppose some other person came along and said "What an [censored]" and keyed your [censored]?

[/ QUOTE ]

Highly unlikely considering its a small town and there is a million spots. Also, many of the homeowners do it themselves so no one parks in front of their house.

InchoateHand
11-10-2005, 01:56 PM
If there are many spots, why did you park like [censored]? And why is the lot by the trainstation full?

You are a [censored] asshat, learn to drive, learn to park.

DrSavage
11-10-2005, 01:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Taking up 2 spaces might be an [censored] move but I don't think he "deserved a key job"

[/ QUOTE ]

You clearly haven't circled 5 blocks for two hours trying to find a spot ,several times passing some [censored]'s car who took two. Not that it relates to OP in some way, just saying.

arod15
11-10-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If there are many spots, why did you park like [censored]? And why is the lot by the trainstation full?

You are a [censored] asshat, learn to drive, learn to park.

[/ QUOTE ]

cause i the train was coming... I had to Carl Lewis Sprint from my car to catch it. I just pulled over got out began grabbed my back then ran, when I heard the horn....

SL__72
11-10-2005, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You clearly haven't circled 5 blocks for two hours trying to find a spot ,several times passing some [censored]'s car who took two. Not that it relates to OP in some way, just saying.

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesn't mean you should key their car or slash their tires. And I really doubt that was the issue here as he was obviously parking in a residential neighborhood since the dude who yelled at him was running out of a house.

Taking up two spots is a [censored] move, obviously.

Keying someone's car because they did so is far worse.

Slashing someone's tires because they did so means you are a worthless piece of [censored].

samjjones
11-10-2005, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks in Advance...

[/ QUOTE ]
This EXACT situation happened to me two years ago. Needless to say, I got a new car (was getting a new one anyways) and began parking elsewhere, and his car somehow got vandalized. I was parked in a reasonable manner on a public street.

RunDownHouse
11-10-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If there are many spots, why did you park like [censored]?

[/ QUOTE ]

cause i the train was coming... I had to Carl Lewis Sprint from my car to catch it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why don't you accept the consequences of your actions instead of being an ass and a burden to others?

ChipWrecked
11-10-2005, 02:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You deserve a key job

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? There are plenty of parking spaces. Him using two spaces doesnt make it more difficult for anyone else!

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course it does.

I just really hate selfish, thoughtless, incondsiderate [censored] jerks.

But, I guess that's SOP in New Jersey.

samjjones
11-10-2005, 02:12 PM
You obviously have never looked for parking near a train station in NJ.

schwza
11-10-2005, 02:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Highly unlikely considering its a small town and there is a million spots. Also, many of the homeowners do it themselves so no one parks in front of their house.

[/ QUOTE ]

i would not care if someone parked across 4 spots if there were a million open ones. who cares? it's like parking too far from the curb, or parking crooked when you parallel park. i'll think you're a tool, but as long as you're not messing with my parking, then whatever.

taking revenge would be pretty stupid, imo. having a criminal record would blow. also, would you even be sure you were keying his car?

Superfluous Man
11-10-2005, 02:13 PM
Lance: Still got your Malibu?
Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some fucker did the other day?
Lance: What?
Vincent: Fucking keyed it.
Lance: Oh, man, that's fucked up.
Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of shit fucked with it.
Lance: They should be fucking killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
Lance: What a fucker!
Vincent: What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle.
Lance: You don't do it.
Vincent: It's just against the rules.

tinhat
11-10-2005, 02:16 PM
Anybody that would (needlessly) say this:

[ QUOTE ]
and started power walking

[/ QUOTE ]

is physically incapable of this:

[ QUOTE ]
get some level of revenge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Righteously fuming over it at the salon is the most you should consider.

Mike

Bluffoon
11-10-2005, 02:16 PM
Park somewhere else.

BoogerFace
11-10-2005, 02:24 PM
How do you know for certain it was 'that guy'?

Maybe you should just kick the crap out of some random person instead.

usmfan
11-10-2005, 02:29 PM
Kill a hooker. Less risk. More fun.

11-10-2005, 02:41 PM
I have always said that they should put sledge hammers in parking lots and make it legal to use them on a car if somebody double-parks. You do it, you pay the price. I've never double parked ... so my car wouldn't get smashed. sounds fair to me

DrSavage
11-10-2005, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Oh, you take that back macho man Randy Savage! Don't you just want to punch him ? Well maybe not him, he's kinda big, but do you want to punch the guy sitting next to you? Actually, he's kinda big too, but don't you want to punch his kid? *punches the kid* Take that, macho man Randy Savage, you jerk!"

27offsuit
11-10-2005, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks in Advance...

[/ QUOTE ]

You should respond by not being a douchebag next time.

samjjones
11-10-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Oh, you take that back macho man Randy Savage! Don't you just want to punch him ? Well maybe not him, he's kinda big, but do you want to punch the guy sitting next to you? Actually, he's kinda big too, but don't you want to punch his kid? *punches the kid* Take that, macho man Randy Savage, you jerk!"

[/ QUOTE ]
I am drug-free, so I have absolutely no idea what this means. But I enjoyed the Macho Man reference nonetheless.

4thstreetpete
11-10-2005, 02:47 PM
You got what you deserve you piece of [censored]

nyc999
11-10-2005, 02:52 PM
What town did this happen in? I'm curious as I'm moving to NJ next week and will be doing the park/train thing.

eviljeff
11-10-2005, 02:54 PM
wow, I certainly don't think you deserved getting your car keyed just because you took up two spots. as for a response, I can't really think of anything you could do to better your situation, unless getting involved in a testerone war will make you feel better about yourself. somebody who keys your car is very unlikely to admit to it/pay for it. unless you're worried about having another incident with this specific guy, I'd drop it.

Tilt
11-10-2005, 02:54 PM
I think KKF's advice is right on the mark but nevertheless I find it therapeutic to imagine or plot some revenge that I don't ultimately carry out.

HopeydaFish
11-10-2005, 02:58 PM
The punishment did not fit your crime. However, if you are going to act like a douche by inconveniencing others with your actions, you have to accept the fact that you might have to suffer the consequences.

The moral of the story is: don't be a douche.

Reqtech
11-10-2005, 03:10 PM
The best revenge is living well.

JordanIB
11-10-2005, 03:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

My question is how to respond?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wake up earlier?

Firstly, ignore all the fake macho crap that people respond with like "you took 2 spots, you should be shot" or "i would slash your tires" and all that garbage. Those are the people who wouldn't do jack to your car.

You were both at fault. You knew you were taking up 2 spots, and completely ignored the guy, which he obviously took as a major slap in the face. You could have at least yelled back, "Sorry dude....I didn't mean to park that way, I just have to make this train."

But obviously the punishment didn't fit the crime either. The guy (or whoever did it) is a douche himself for keying your car because he didn't like your parking job.

My brother had a similar situation a few years ago...I think 2 cars in a garage were angling for the spot, he took it, the others didn't appreciate it, they had some words as my bro left. He came back to a smashed side-view mirror and broken antenna. Tough break, not much you can do, gotta move on.

DeezNuts
11-10-2005, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Vincent: What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle.
Lance: You don't do it.
Vincent: It's just against the rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

11-10-2005, 03:34 PM
He wasn't double-parked. He took up two spaces; there is a difference. Double-parked is much worse.

11-10-2005, 03:37 PM
Wow, tough crowd.

Bottom line is that you just need to deal with it. This part of the country is full of assholes. Even if you tried to exact "revenge" against the guy, there's really no guarantee that you'd be going after the right guy.

Last friday I parked our brand new car on the street in NYC. Saturday morning I was unhappy to see that somebody had clipped the rear bumper and caused $1100 in damage--and my car has 2100 miles on it. I carry a $1000 deductible. C'est la vie.

tomahawk
11-10-2005, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're a [censored].

I'd have slashed your throat as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

DeezNuts
11-10-2005, 03:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, tough crowd.

Bottom line is that you just need to deal with it. This part of the country is full of assholes. Even if you tried to exact "revenge" against the guy, there's really no guarantee that you'd be going after the right guy.

Last friday I parked our brand new car on the street in NYC. Saturday morning I was unhappy to see that somebody had clipped the rear bumper and caused $1100 in damage--and my car has 2100 miles on it. I carry a $1000 deductible. C'est la vie.

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll get used to it after the next ten times it happens. NYC is not a great place for new cars.

DN

DeadMoneyOC
11-10-2005, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SIMPLE. Park in EXACTLY the same position tommorrow morning and when the original perpetrator obviously returns to key your car for a second time you can jump out from behind a bush and get'em in which ever way you plan to get'em. This is your only logical and reasonable course of action. Simply realizing you were an [censored]/ass for parking your car in an unreasonable position and accepting that someone keyed your car in not an option. You should never forgot about something this insignifigant. You are much more macho than that. You have something to prove to the people of OOT.

ddubois
11-10-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure it is.

DrSavage
11-10-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I am drug-free, so I have absolutely no idea what this means. But I enjoyed the Macho Man reference nonetheless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Family Guy quote :/

SL__72
11-10-2005, 04:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please explain how this response is anywhere near reasonable.

SL__72
11-10-2005, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ISSKM

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

27offsuit
11-10-2005, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He wasn't double-parked. He took up two spaces; there is a difference. Double-parked is much worse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, taking up two spaces is much more of a [censored] move.

Reason is, you know full well what you're doing, you just don't give a flying fu*k about anyone else.

Double parking is used for running into a store for a second or something. Still a [censored] move, just less so.

Personally, I always hock up the biggest, snottiest, tar-filled, phlegmolicious loogie I can muster and splat it right on their driver side window.

I also do that when people park next to me too close and their car is all angled like they just parked and jumped out, not caring about anyone else. Just like the original poster did. He knew what he was doing.....

Cancuk
11-10-2005, 04:23 PM
I would have this "ranting and raving man" taken care of.

that will teach him.

I know someone, a friend of a friend, who will do it for half a case of PBR and 5 bags of cheezy doritos. Zesty will do.

ddubois
11-10-2005, 04:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Please explain how this response is anywhere near reasonable.

[/ QUOTE ]
Let's presume our goal is behavior modification. What other response do you envision might have an appreciable affect on the OP's behavior in the future? Will yelling a disapproving comment, as the man in this story did, leave a lasting impression? Would attaching a nasty note cause OP to be more considerate in the future? This is just a guess, but I think most inconsiderate bastards won't be affected by these less drastic measures. They will ignore them, and continue acting inconsiderately, justifying their behaviors with whatever circumstances are handy (like "I need to make this train"). But when they suffer real consequences, maybe they will think twice before they park rudely, cut someone off, cut in line, or otherwise disrespect their fellow man. Since the idea of consequnces wasn't properly instilled by their parents, maybe keying their car will correct this mistake.

arod15
11-10-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Reason is, you know full well what you're doing, you just don't give a flying fu*k about anyone else.

Double parking is used for running into a store for a second or something. Still a [censored] move, just less so.

Personally, I always hock up the biggest, snottiest, tar-filled, phlegmolicious loogie I can muster and splat it right on their driver side window.

I also do that when people park next to me too close and their car is all angled like they just parked and jumped out, not caring about anyone else. Just like the original poster did. He knew what he was doing.....

[/ QUOTE ]

YSSCKY

Ulysses
11-10-2005, 04:50 PM
Taking up two spots. Bigtime [censored] move. Keying the car? Completely unacceptable. However, it is highly likely that it wasn't the ranter who keyed your car. Few people who draw attention to themselves like that will actually follow through.

If I knew it were that guy, I would want to do something, not sure what. However, as things stand, you just need to let it go.

tonypaladino
11-10-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesn't mean you should key their car or slash their tires. And I really doubt that was the issue here as he was obviously parking in a residential neighborhood since the dude who yelled at him was running out of a house.

Taking up two spots is a [censored] move, obviously.

Keying someone's car because they did so is far worse.

Slashing someone's tires because they did so means you are a worthless piece of [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Since OP did this in a town with serveral available parking spaces, he did not deserve to get keyed.

As for the other area of discussion, it is absolutely correct that someone who does this in NYC deserves a keying, tire slashing or worse. You have no idea how severe the lack of physical space is here. I don't know of any other city in the US where hundreds of thousands of residents who could use and could afford cars are unable to own one because of a lack of anywhere to put one.

DeezNuts
11-10-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is pretty unbelievable to me, but wayyy better than keying the car.

I had my car keyed when the valet at a casino took it. Of course, when I complained, they told me it was there when I got it and of course showed me the ticket that they had marked it before they took it(yeah right, what valet actually marks the ticket when they get the car?).

There is no justification for ever keying someone's car, period. It's just a plain [censored] move.

DN

ChicagoTroy
11-10-2005, 04:56 PM
A guy at the house, as in, you know where he lives? I'd make it a hobby to [censored] with him. Reverse lookup his phone number, set him up with telephone wake up services at 3:00 a.m., 4:00 a.m., send innappropriate stuff to the house, etc.

You could start a thread on how ot mess with a guy when you have whatever information you can collect, then post trip reports.

It'd make me feel better. Messing with somebody's car is way out of line.

arod15
11-10-2005, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Taking up two spots. Bigtime [censored] move. Keying the car? Completely unacceptable. However, it is highly likely that it wasn't the ranter who keyed your car. Few people who draw attention to themselves like that will actually follow through.

If I knew it were that guy, I would want to do something, not sure what. However, as things stand, you just need to let it go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it really that [censored] when there is is 10x as many spaces as needed? I generelly agree with your statement, when parking is hard to come by. But the town I park in there is always a spot on the street. I picked the closest spot to the train but there was enough room for 20 more cars around that street. So i really dont see what the fuss is about. I think people have an image of NYC or Hoboken where there is no spots in sight, so when I say I took two spots they get angry. But this is the opposite of that. It is essentially an empty street where Stevie Wonder could park because its so open. I really dont see why anyone would get mad if you took two spots. I suspect the guy's real issue was that I parked in front of his house, not how I parked. His wife generally parks her big SUV there and takes both spots. However since I was late she had already left for work leaving the spot open for me.....

Ser William
11-10-2005, 05:16 PM
Is there ever a time when a car should be keyed in retaliation? A few years back I parked my car in an underground parking garage and when I came back there was a minivan parked so close to the driver's side that I literally could not open the door. I couldn't even squeeze through. I had to climb in the side door and slide across to the driver seat.

What should my action be? Don't you think a little keyage is acceptable here?

Ulysses
11-10-2005, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is there ever a time when a car should be keyed in retaliation? A few years back I parked my car in an underground parking garage and when I came back there was a minivan parked so close to the driver's side that I literally could not open the door. I couldn't even squeeze through. I had to climb in the side door and slide across to the driver door.

What should my action be? Don't you think a little keyage is acceptable here?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

Maulik
11-10-2005, 05:20 PM
nice one buddy!

you don't deserve it but jesus, you've been late to work for worse reasons that not alloting enough time to park your car.

park your car correctly.

MaxPower
11-10-2005, 05:29 PM
You did nothing wrong. You parked in a legal spot. Taking up 2 spots is annoying, but you are in suburbs where there is ample parking.

Keying somebody's car is unacceptable, but so is taking revenge when you aren't even sure who did it-.

It would be great if there were a survielence camera around there and your could get the tape. My building has one and they always check the tape when something happens to somebody's car.

DMBFan23
11-10-2005, 05:55 PM
WTF, you guys are [censored] morons. someone wrongs you, so you mess their [censored] up in response? give me a break. go back to 3rd grade. and I live in DC so I know about bad parking situations.

There is no way this is an acceptable retaliation.

SL__72
11-10-2005, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
WTF, you guys are [censored] morons. someone wrongs you, so you mess their [censored] up in response? give me a break. go back to 3rd grade. and I live in DC so I know about bad parking situations.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly.

mmbt0ne
11-10-2005, 06:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All I know, is the last time someone didn't hold the door open for me I broke 3 of his fingers. I'll be damned if any of you assholes think you can mess with my convenience.

11-10-2005, 06:35 PM
give me a break...the guy accidentally parked in 2 spots, it's not like he was purposely trying to do it. in no way does this make him deserve to get keyed...it's pretty expensive and a pain in the ass...i say key the guy back, yeah it's not the nicest thing to do, but it's the only way u'll feel better. i have a thing about people disrespecting things that i paid for, there's no way i'd let this slide without him hurting as much as i am.

RunDownHouse
11-10-2005, 06:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the guy accidentally parked in 2 spots, it's not like he was purposely trying to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Um, no. Its pretty much impossible to "accidentally" park in two spots as long as its marked even remotely clearly. The OP explicitly states he knew he was taking up two spaces, so I have no idea why you'd make this argument.

The OP was late, but rather than accept the consequences of his actions, he shifted the burden to someone else. He doesn't deserve to get keyed, but he shouldn't be surprised, either. Saying that there were so many spaces that Stevie Wonder could have parked there makes it worse, and his thought that he'd only make his train if he saved what was literally 5 seconds only further highlights his lack of good judgement.

Besides, this is the guy that shattered a glass at a bar, threatening to cut some dude up because he looked at a girl funny, and brags about being on the "fast track" with some financial firm. I hardly think he deserves any benefit of the doubt.

DeezNuts
11-10-2005, 06:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly.

This thread makes me think about how many immature, idiotic kids and complete assholes there are out there.

DN

mmbt0ne
11-10-2005, 06:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the guy accidentally parked in 2 spots, it's not like he was purposely trying to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Um, no. Its pretty much impossible to "accidentally" park in two spots as long as its marked even remotely clearly. The OP explicitly states he knew he was taking up two spaces, so I have no idea why you'd make this argument.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never seen parallel parking lines in a suburban area. If there were, maybe I'd feel a little differently, but still no need to key someone's car.

11-10-2005, 07:15 PM
Revenge:
Get a bunch of crayons and write "KEY THIS" on his driveway.
If he doesnt have a driveway, just smear some dog poo on the steps or whatever right infront of his front door.

wayabvpar
11-10-2005, 07:27 PM
I just returned from lunch. When I got back to my car after acquiring nourishment, I discovered that some dimwit had parked so close to my car that I literally could not open my driver's side door enough to get even my arm in. His (or her) front right tire was actually IN my stall- not on the line, but all the way over it. I had to crawl over my console in the middle after entering on the passenger side.

Inspired by the events of this thread, I rolled my window down and keyed the car down to the paint. The fact that I could do it while seated in my driver's seat should give you an idea of how close this [censored] was parked to me.

nothumb
11-10-2005, 07:39 PM
If every thread you start wasn't about how you get yourself into this type of situation, where you behaved like a total assclown, maybe I'd give you some leeway. As it stands, I take this as further evidence that you have a seemingly unbreakable pattern of annoying, antisocial behavior and I feel no sympathy for you whatsoever.

NT

11-10-2005, 07:47 PM
You are an assclown

bort411
11-10-2005, 07:51 PM
So this verifies that NY is the worst place in the world, yes?

ChipWrecked
11-10-2005, 09:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're a [censored].

I'd have slashed your throat as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.bodog.com/images/non-sports/pauly.jpg

That would take walnuts you don't have, assface.

tonypaladino
11-10-2005, 09:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey asshat, who won the Crimson Challenge now??

arod15
11-10-2005, 10:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never seen parallel parking lines in a suburban area. If there were, maybe I'd feel a little differently, but still no need to key someone's car.

[/ QUOTE ]
There were no lines and no meters. It is suburbs street parking. What I acknowledge is that if I parked better another car would have fit in front of the guys house. Like I said he could have parked in front of the next persons house across the street pretty much anywhere

arod15
11-10-2005, 10:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The OP was late, but rather than accept the consequences of his actions, he shifted the burden to someone else. He doesn't deserve to get keyed, but he shouldn't be surprised, either. Saying that there were so many spaces that Stevie Wonder could have parked there makes it worse, and his thought that he'd only make his train if he saved what was literally 5 seconds only further highlights his lack of good judgement.

Besides, this is the guy that shattered a glass at a bar, threatening to cut some dude up because he looked at a girl funny, and brags about being on the "fast track" with some financial firm. I hardly think he deserves any benefit of the doubt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Grabbed my girl friends ass under her skirt in front of me. I would never flip over a guy speaking to her. he put his hand under her skirt and i would still shatter a glass over his head or anyones who does that. And if you wouldnt defend your girl like that than you lack balls....

mostsmooth
11-10-2005, 10:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Learn how to park, or pay for your parking.

[/ QUOTE ]
im under the impression they werent "spaces", just an area where parking is permitted. if he was driving a truck there wouldnt be room for another car. should his truck get keyed? plus, being a bad parker is grounds for getting your car vandalized?

arod15
11-10-2005, 10:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
nice one buddy!

you don't deserve it but jesus, you've been late to work for worse reasons that not alloting enough time to park your car.

park your car correctly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Never to work late but have called out drunk sick....

11-10-2005, 10:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How do I play this?

[/ QUOTE ]
Throw a bucket full of pink paint on his front door and porch. Be sure to get the concrete driveway too so he'll always remember the fruits of his vandalism.

Not a good idea to act like a dick to strangers that know where you live.

tolbiny
11-10-2005, 10:42 PM
Name: arod15
Loc: NJ
Favorite Athlete: A ROD!!! Who else?
Sexual orientation: Straight- but i would totally blow A-Rod if i got the chance, i mean who wouldn't. Rim job? Myabe- if he took me out to dinner first.
Favorite number: 13 Bitches!!! A rod's number. I waas gonna be arod1, cause i'm his number 1 fan, but some bitch had already taken that, so then i wanted to be arod13 in honor of him totally. But that was taken to. So finally i decided on number 15, but i know those 15 bithces before me don't deserve higher numbers, cause i am aRod's number 1 fan! When my ass hair gets thick enough, i'm a gonna shave the number 13 into it.
Favorite passtime: Taking up two parking spots so i can hurry up to get to stalking AroD.

27offsuit
11-11-2005, 01:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YSSCKY

[/ QUOTE ]

YSSCSu*kingMyDi*k

27offsuit
11-11-2005, 01:18 AM
Fu*king Gayrod.....

27offsuit
11-11-2005, 01:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sexual orientation: Straight- but i would totally blow A-Rod if i got the chance, i mean who wouldn't. Rim job? Myabe- if he took me out to dinner first.
Favorite number: 13 Bitches!!! A rod's number. I waas gonna be arod1, cause i'm his number 1 fan, but some bitch had already taken that, so then i wanted to be arod13 in honor of him totally. But that was taken to. So finally i decided on number 15, but i know those 15 bithces before me don't deserve higher numbers, cause i am aRod's number 1 fan! When my ass hair gets thick enough, i'm a gonna shave the number 13 into it.
Favorite passtime: Taking up two parking spots so i can hurry up to get to stalking AroD.

[/ QUOTE ]

*chortle* (look it up, Gayrod)

27offsuit
11-11-2005, 01:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Grabbed my girl friends ass under her skirt in front of me. I would never flip over a guy speaking to her. he put his hand under her skirt and i would still shatter a glass over his head or anyones who does that. And if you wouldnt defend your girl like that than you lack balls....

[/ QUOTE ]

Gayrod, you sound like a real piece work.

And by 'work', I mean 'sh*t'.

Malachii
11-11-2005, 01:31 AM
Absolutely do not let this slide. At the very least, the guy deserves a broken window, although there are a number of factors to consider. How often do you use this train station? Is there other parking... ideally, you want to avoid retaliatory measures. I would just throw some baseballs through his window.

Edit: Keying his car back is also an acceptable solution if you know which car he drives.

arod15
11-11-2005, 01:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate baseball
Arod was a college name given to me because
I got more pussy than Arod
why I listen to people who will never be half as successful as me and will never get half as much pussy as me is beyond me
enjoy sucking at life........
and sucking 2 7 small dick.....

ChipWrecked
11-11-2005, 02:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

why I listen to people who will never be half as successful as me and will never get half as much pussy as me is beyond me

[/ QUOTE ]

You asked for a response, the overwhelming response was that you pulled an asshat move.

Now you admit you're a moran as well.

Enjoy your success and pussy and stuff.

arod15
11-11-2005, 02:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You asked for a response, the overwhelming response was that you pulled an asshat move.

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur i should have parked better, and moved my car.

I messed up, but saying my car should have been keyed is no way right.

Reef
11-11-2005, 02:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ChipWrecked
11-11-2005, 02:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, since you're so [censored] successful, move the [censored] out of New Jersey to Connecticut, and your car probably won't be keyed when you take up two parking places.

arod15
11-11-2005, 02:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, since you're so [censored] successful, move the [censored] out of New Jersey to Connecticut, and your car probably won't be keyed when you take up two parking places.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ill never leave the dirty its too money and Conn is too far from AC. I apologize and the rip was in response to being called gayrod.....

11-11-2005, 02:14 AM
dude, you just called it the "dirty".... hang yourself.

arod15
11-11-2005, 02:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
dude, you just called it the "dirty".... hang yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dirty Jerz.... lol

27offsuit
11-11-2005, 02:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Arod was a college name given to me because
I got more pussy than Arod

[/ QUOTE ]

You sound like supbro?, just the bridge-n-tunnel version.

BWAAHAHA.....

11-11-2005, 03:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Double parking is supposed to be used for running into a store for a second or something. Still a [censored] move, just less so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Granted this has only happened to me twice, but both times it took at least 3 hours for the owner of their car to get it the [censored] out of the way.

arod15
11-13-2005, 11:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey asshat, who won the Crimson Challenge now??

[/ QUOTE ]