PDA

View Full Version : Pokerroom Hand History

11-10-2005, 11:46 AM
Does anyone know how to get Pokerroom hand history besides while you're playing the game? Can you get it e-mailed to you or have them automatically save it to a file on your computer? I have Poker Tracker and it is useless right now because I can't get hand histories. I e-mailed Pokerroom on this suject twice and got no reply. I'm beginning to think that their customer service department is non-existant and it's all a myth. Other Poker sites reply that day. They simply don't reply. I don't want to leave though as the players at this site seem very fishy and have been treating my wallet well. Any help would be appreciated.

Godfather80
11-10-2005, 12:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know how to get Pokerroom hand history besides while you're playing the game? Can you get it e-mailed to you or have them automatically save it to a file on your computer? I have Poker Tracker and it is useless right now because I can't get hand histories. I e-mailed Pokerroom on this suject twice and got no reply. I'm beginning to think that their customer service department is non-existant and it's all a myth. Other Poker sites reply that day. They simply don't reply. I don't want to leave though as the players at this site seem very fishy and have been treating my wallet well. Any help would be appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Their customer service doesn't exist. I've never been able to communicate with that site. You have to write down the hand numbers you want and go through the "my account" page.

11-12-2005, 12:18 PM
lol that is ridiculous. It's a good thing their site is a fish pond or I'd be headed out the door.

ptrack pat
11-12-2005, 02:02 PM
If you use the PokerRoom download client and not the Java based window you can easily import your hands. In PT, open the File/Auto-Import PokerRoom (and skins) Hand Histories and click on the Help link at the top right corner of the window for details on setting it up.