PDA

View Full Version : Next Magoo fest - Saturday April 1st? April fools Magoo?

Al_Capone_Junior
11-10-2005, 03:06 AM
It has been suggested to me that this be the next magoo fest. Just a suggestion. Comments?

al

wtfsvi
11-10-2005, 01:33 PM
The day after my 21. birthday? How convenient /images/graemlins/smile.gif

scott2130
11-10-2005, 01:48 PM
I think I can make it, so it sounds good to me.

silkyslim
11-10-2005, 02:32 PM
april 2nd is my 22nd b-day, a ticket to the magoo thingy would be a nice present (im looking at goblinmason) since i fell asleep for the last one

GoblinMason (Craig)
11-10-2005, 03:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
april 2nd is my 22nd b-day, a ticket to the magoo thingy would be a nice present (im looking at goblinmason) since i fell asleep for the last one

[/ QUOTE ]

Looking at me for what? I believe you're confusing me for the cowboy. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I slept through the craps fest. /images/graemlins/frown.gif The magoofest was great though, thanks for setting it up, Al.

Yeah, I'll probably be in for this one. Although I definitely can't wait to go to vegas this long...

-Craig

jason_t
11-10-2005, 03:20 PM
The current plan for the next big trip is later in April around the 22nd.

GoblinMason (Craig)
11-10-2005, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I really can't wait that long...if that's the case misewell just have it in late may so students can stay for more than the weekend if they want to. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Randy_Refeld
11-10-2005, 04:48 PM
I would look at the schedule for the NCAA basketball tournament; Vegas gets busy that time of year there might be a shortage of hotel rooms etc.

RyGreen18
11-10-2005, 06:18 PM
i want to come back over winter break, but im sure i can come in april as well...

coffeecrazy1
11-10-2005, 06:24 PM
Looks like you're getting tacit approval, Al.

I'm going to do my best to make it, that's for sure.

tonypaladino
11-10-2005, 06:41 PM
I'm in for the next one without a doubt.
Dates should be finalizes as soon as possible, while I can still get a $99 plane ticket.

TheMetetron
11-10-2005, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
april 2nd is my 22nd b-day

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine too. This is kinda weird.

TheMetetron
11-10-2005, 07:30 PM
Also, I'll be living in Vegas by then, so whenever anything gets going is fine.

jason_t
11-10-2005, 08:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me reiterate this: a large group of 2+2ers from HUSH, MHS and SS have already settled on April 22nd.

11-10-2005, 09:33 PM
Can the theme slogan be "Any two will do!"? It has so many potential uses.

Victor
11-10-2005, 09:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me reiterate this: a large group of 2+2ers from HUSH, MHS and SS have already settled on April 22nd.

[/ QUOTE ]

we rule anyway.

PokerBob
11-10-2005, 10:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

umm, we both know that this date is a loooooong way away. we need to get there again.

jason_t
11-10-2005, 10:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

we rule anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn straight.

jason_t
11-10-2005, 10:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

umm, we both know that this date is a loooooong way away. we need to get there again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will you grope me again?

zuluking
11-10-2005, 10:20 PM
Let me state here and now that if there is not a Magoo-fest in July or August for us working stiffs, who can only get vacation time in the summer, then there will be riots the likes of which France has not even seen.

TheMetetron
11-10-2005, 10:24 PM
I'll come out and say it...

The official magoo-fest at MGM is getting old for a lot of people. I know a ton of people were in town this last weekend and skipped it. Probably not a bad move as our impromptu pineapple games and general drunkedness the rest of the weekend was more fun anyways.

I most likely won't be attending whenever the next "magoo fest" happens to be unless I really have nothing better to do and am already living in Vegas.

On the other hand, I wouldn't miss the April 22nd contigent for all the money in the world. I can pretty much guarantee I will have a weekend full of fun then.

I am fairly certain my sentiments are shared by a decent portion of the population here on 2+2.

PokerBob
11-10-2005, 10:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Will you grope me again?

[/ QUOTE ]

much more than grope. I have never gone out and gotten blind drunk with you guys. that happens next time.

jason_t
11-10-2005, 10:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Will you grope me again?

[/ QUOTE ]

much more than grope. I have never gone out and gotten blind drunk with you guys. that happens next time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yay! I can't imagine how hilarious you are when you're drunk.

radek2166
11-10-2005, 10:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll come out and say it...

The official magoo-fest at MGM is getting old for a lot of people. I know a ton of people were in town this last weekend and skipped it. Probably not a bad move as our impromptu pineapple games and general drunkedness the rest of the weekend was more fun anyways.

I most likely won't be attending whenever the next "magoo fest" happens to be unless I really have nothing better to do and am already living in Vegas.

On the other hand, I wouldn't miss the April 22nd contigent for all the money in the world. I can pretty much guarantee I will have a weekend full of fun then.

I am fairly certain my sentiments are shared by a decent portion of the population here on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

GOOD BYE NIT!

TheMetetron
11-10-2005, 10:41 PM
Umm, ok.

zuluking
11-10-2005, 10:53 PM
Now now. No reason to start a flame war. Some people like Magoo-fest, some don't. Let's just leave it at that.

PokerBob
11-10-2005, 10:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Will you grope me again?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yay! I can't imagine how hilarious you are when you're drunk.

[/ QUOTE ]

not as funny as Josh, but I don't get belligerent, just happy.

jason_t
11-10-2005, 11:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

not as funny as Josh, but I don't get belligerent, just happy.

[/ QUOTE ]

You grope me when you're sober; Josh. waits until he's drunk.

shant
11-10-2005, 11:35 PM
/images/graemlins/heart.gif Bob. If Bob decides to go back to teaching I'm going to move to Minnesota and take high school science.

Sponger15SB
11-11-2005, 12:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and I just grope you while you're sleeping

Sponger15SB
11-11-2005, 12:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

jason_t
11-11-2005, 12:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/heart.gif

jason_t
11-11-2005, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uw_madtown
11-11-2005, 12:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/heart.gif Bob. If Bob decides to go back to teaching I'm going to move to Minnesota and take high school science.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never met PBob. He was supposedly at Bellagio while shant was busy getting tossed, but before I could introduce myself he was gone. /images/graemlins/frown.gif <font color="blue"> </font>

partygirluk
11-11-2005, 08:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My cousin is getting married on April 24th so this is a no-no for me /images/graemlins/mad.gif

4_2_it
11-11-2005, 12:07 PM
April 1 is the NCAA Semi-finals fro whatever that's worth. Just set a date so I can start looking for flights/accommodations.