PDA

View Full Version : stupid marijuana question - can it be brewed into tea?

whiskeytown
11-10-2005, 02:11 AM
Just something I was thinking of - been using a lot of teabags lately and wondered if a marijuana tea could be brewed that would have some kick to it like brownies -

it would probalby need 20 sugar packets to be drinkable though...

RB

Weatherhead03
11-10-2005, 02:13 AM
I know you can make mushroom tea and that doesnt taste THAT bad, but I can just imagine how bad marijuana tea would taste.

CheckRaise
11-10-2005, 02:13 AM
I don't know if that can be done but I know you can dissolve it strong alcohol, like everclear, and drink it that way. I belive it is called the green dragon, suppose it would get you totally [censored] up, never tried it though.

siccjay
11-10-2005, 02:14 AM
This post is hilarious.

MonkeeMan
11-10-2005, 02:16 AM
We did it a few times, didn't really care for it as much as cooking with herb.

RustedCorpse
11-10-2005, 02:16 AM
Probably not. THC is NOT water soluable. Look up THC Soluability and you'll probably find more.

When you cook it the mixxing with butter and such is what actually absorbs the stuff.

Maybe some other liquid.

11-10-2005, 02:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just something I was thinking of - been getting teabagged a lot lately

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

maryfield48
11-10-2005, 02:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just something I was thinking of - been using a lot of teabags lately and wondered if a marijuana tea could be brewed that would have some kick to it like brownies -

it would probalby need 20 sugar packets to be drinkable though...

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Ganja tea is very commonly used for medicinal purposes in Jamaica. I've never had it, don't know what it tastes like or what kind of buzz it might give you. I could ask some people tomorrow though, if you'd like.

Dudd
11-10-2005, 03:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just something I was thinking of - been getting teabagged a lot lately

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

I suggest never fixing another post again.