PDA

View Full Version : party connection lost

swiftrhett
11-10-2005, 01:00 AM
I had a set of 8 sngs get screwed by a party connection lost problem that people in the Internet forum confirm is Party's fault. Anyone else have problems? Any suggestions on how to cope with this? It wasn't a complete disaster; I placed 3rd in 2 of them when I finally got them back up.

davehwm
11-10-2005, 01:03 AM
I called. They told me it was my connection and I couldn't convince them otherwise. I got as high as I could go on the phone and they directed me to e-mail them.

Oh well.

11-10-2005, 01:05 AM
I had problems as well. Ended up having to reboot to fix it.

11-10-2005, 01:06 AM
Yes it was very annoying because I could not finish the game I was playing. /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

swiftrhett
11-10-2005, 01:07 AM
I emailed disconnections@party.com, should I email someone else?

bones
11-10-2005, 01:08 AM
Try play@starsifyouwantcustservice.com

Newt_Buggs
11-10-2005, 04:01 AM
It was fun watching my JJ and KK late game on two of my 8 $215s get folded while I watched helplessly.

swiftrhett
11-10-2005, 04:54 AM
The response:
Dear XXXX,

Thank you for contacting us.

We researched the hand histories of Table 67665, Table 67892, Table 68009, Table 67976, Table 67191, Table 68225, Table 67995, Table 66961 and saw that the game went on smoothly till the end however we see that you got disconnected from the table.

On Table 67892 as well as Table 67976 as you stood in 3rd place an amount of $20.00 has been credited to your account respectively.

We would like to inform you that a players connection to the tables is established through several intermediate servers. A problem in any one of intermediate server will cause the player to get disconnected from the table. Every time a player connect to the main lobby it is through a network of servers on the Internet. These network connections or routes or paths are decided by your ISP.

I fully understand that it is not a problem from your end, if there is a weak server on the network connection, that your ISP has chosen to connect to our Game Servers, then it is quite possible that you might get disconnected from a table.

John, As we see that you are a special player on our site we would like to offer you a 20% Deposit Bonus up to a maximum of $100 on your first deposit through the iGM-Pay Deposit option.

This is a release-restricted bonus. You will be required to play 5 times the bonus amount in raked hands within 30 days of your deposit (using your checking account).

Please quote the bonus code "IGMPAY" when making your deposit and we will do the rest.

A raked hand is any hand in which a rake (service fee) is taken out of the pot. A player is considered to have played a raked hand when cards have been dealt and the hand has generated at least $0.01 in rake for that player.

To accumulate raked hands, just participate in hands (any live game, any limit) where a rake is taken. The 'buy-in' of a tournament, does not contribute to your accumulated raked hands. Furthermore, as there is no rake taken in tournament hands, you cannot obtain raked hands through tournaments. The amount of rake collected appears as a small chip stack next to the dealer tray.

For more information about our rake structure please check out the following URL from our website:

http://www.partypoker.com/games/rake.html

However if you face such problem in future we suggest you to logout completely restart your computer and then login back immediately you will be able to play the game. If the problem still persist please contact us at the number provided below so that we can assist you further.

011-800-7789-7537 (from US/CAN)
011-800-PRTY-PKER
1-800-852-4719

All Other Countries (International charges Apply)

+1-800-852-4719
+44 -207- 537- 8300
+350-50509

Your cooperation and patience is highly appreciated!

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Minati
Poker Customer Care

bones
11-10-2005, 05:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
John, As we see that you are a special player on our site we would like to offer you a 20% Deposit Bonus up to a maximum of $100 on your first deposit through the iGM-Pay Deposit option.

This is a release-restricted bonus. You will be required to play 5 times the bonus amount in raked hands within 30 days of your deposit (using your checking account).

[/ QUOTE ]

Lucky you.

davehwm
11-10-2005, 09:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dear David,

Thank you for contacting us.

We researched the hand history of Table 68933 as well as Table 68145 and saw that the game went on smoothly till the end however we see that you got disconnected from the table.

We would like to inform you that a players connection to the tables is established through several intermediate servers. A problem in any one of intermediate server will cause the player to get disconnected from the table. Every time a player connect to the main lobby it is through a network of servers on the Internet. These network connections or routes or paths are decided by your ISP.

I fully understand that it is not a problem from your end, if there is a weak server on the network connection, that your ISP has chosen to connect to our Game Servers, then it is quite possible that you might get disconnected from a table.

David, we see that you are a valuable player to us, as a sign of goodfaith we have given a bonus of $33.00 to your bonus acccount for Table 68933. A bonus of $33.00 has been added to your bonus account. You are required to play 165 raked hands by 10-DEC-2005 01:05, as per the release restriction. The amount will then be credited to your real money account. You can always check the status of your bonus and how many raked hands you have played by clicking on the 'Cashier' option on our Lobby, and then on 'Bonus Account'.

A raked hand is any hand in which a rake (service fee) is taken out of the pot. A player is considered to have played a raked hand when cards have been dealt and the hand has generated at least $0.01 in rake for that player.

To accumulate raked hands, just participate in hands (any live game, any limit) where a rake is taken. The buy-in' for tournaments does not contribute to your accumulated raked hands. Furthermore, as there is no rake taken in tournament hands, you cannot obtain raked hands through tournaments. The amount of rake collected appears as a small chip stack next to the dealer tray.

For more information about our rake structure please check out the following URL from our website:

http://www.partypoker.com/games/rake.html

Regarding Table 68145, we see from our records that you stood in 3rd place $60.00 has been credited to your account on 09-NOV-2005 22:27.

However if you face such problem in future we suggest you to logout completely restart your computer and then login back immediately you will be able to play the game. If the problem still persist please contact us at the number provided below so that we can assist you further.

011-800-7789-7537 (from US/CAN)
011-800-PRTY-PKER
1-800-852-4719

All Other Countries (International charges Apply)

+1-800-852-4719
+44 -207- 537- 8300
+350-50509

Your cooperation and patience is highly appreciated!

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Minati
Poker Customer Care

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean, for God's sake, just give me the $33.00.

krazyace5
11-10-2005, 10:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lucky you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your a special player so they offer you a bonus that is available to everyone anyway, lol. Party sucks.