PDA

View Full Version : Smells That Smell Bad But You Can't Stop Smelling

toss
11-09-2005, 07:07 PM
You know what I'm talking about. Your belly button lint. That 4 day old bandaid covering a scabbed wound. It semlls repulsive but before you know it your going in for another sniff! Is anyone else like this?

phixxx
11-09-2005, 07:07 PM
I do not enjoy smelling scabbed bandaids.

istewart
11-09-2005, 07:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I do not enjoy smelling scabbed bandaids.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

toss
11-09-2005, 07:08 PM
What about Permanent Markers or Gasoline?

11-09-2005, 07:10 PM
Ear Wax

Klepton
11-09-2005, 07:12 PM
anus.

Patrick del Poker Grande
11-09-2005, 07:17 PM
Dog farts. They're the foulest odor known to man, but I can't stop smelling them because my dog keeps dropping bombs all day.

JimGil
11-09-2005, 07:17 PM
your own farts - especially the ones that burn on the way out

11-09-2005, 07:18 PM
My own gas. Its just not that bad when I do it /images/graemlins/grin.gif

uw_madtown
11-09-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What about Permanent Markers?

[/ QUOTE ]

"... but the black one always smelled like an [censored], didn't it? You grab the black one, *sniff* 'What is THAT?' *sniff* 'That's a bag of asses!' *sniff* 'I'm keeping this one. This one's mine.' *sniff* 'I just saw Jesus' eyes. This marker has shown me Jesus' eyes.' *sniff* 'I'm gonna puke blood. WHAT ARE YOU?!'"

Shilly
11-09-2005, 07:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"... but the black one always smelled like an [censored], didn't it? You grab the black one, *sniff* 'What is THAT?' *sniff* 'That's a bag of asses!' *sniff* 'I'm keeping this one. This one's mine.' *sniff* 'I just saw Jesus' eyes. This marker has shown me Jesus' eyes.' *sniff* 'I'm gonna puke blood. WHAT ARE YOU?!'"

[/ QUOTE ]

Ni han, sir.

phixxx
11-09-2005, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dog farts. They're the foulest odor known to man, but I can't stop smelling them because my dog keeps dropping bombs all day.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dog burps are equally, if not more discusting.

Los Feliz Slim
11-09-2005, 07:32 PM
Skunk. Smells awful, but I like it.

David04
11-09-2005, 07:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
What is this from? It sounds like something David Cross would say, but I don't know who it is...

offTopic
11-09-2005, 07:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<hijack>

I can not (as in physically unable) smell skunk. Don't know why. We'll be driving around the countryside and people will be going nuts in the car. "Ew! Skunk!" I'll be rolling down the window, trying to catch a whiff. It's the damnedest thing.

I have not gone so far as to hit the hunting supplies store and grab a bottle skunk scent, but then, even if I could smell that, I think that only means I can smell something that smells LIKE skunk, but still not an actual skunk.

</hijack>

Sponger15SB
11-09-2005, 07:54 PM
My used socks.

Sometimes I like the smell of my armpits.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
What is this from? It sounds like something David Cross would say, but I don't know who it is...

[/ QUOTE ]

Dane Cook

BWebb
My own farts after drinking my protein shake. There isn't a worse smell in the world, but I always raise the covers if I rip one in bed.

yellowjack
11-09-2005, 07:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
your own farts - especially the ones that burn on the way out

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
My own gas. Its just not that bad when I do it /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yes.

imported_anacardo
11-09-2005, 08:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell, I could've narrated this.

The year was 1990, the place, Mrs. Foreman's third grade language arts class. I wonder what this Sharpie smells like.
Sniff. Sniff. Sniiiiiiffff. The rest next ninety minutes were spent quietly babbling uncontrollably, while the rest of the class seemed not to notice.

David04
11-09-2005, 08:03 PM
Possibly the most overrated comedian ever. Besides the obvious Larry the Cable Guy. But he's so far ahead of everybody else in terms of overratedness, that it isn't fair to compare anybody to him.

But this quote was funny.

mostsmooth
11-09-2005, 08:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
you have a bulldog too?
mine is the smell of the marshlands/swamps, you all know the smell im speaking of

siccjay
11-09-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Possibly the most overrated comedian ever. Besides the obvious Larry the Cable Guy. But he's so far ahead of everybody else in terms of overratedness, that it isn't fair to compare anybody to him.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are insane. If you think Dane Cook and Larry the Cable Guy are overrated, who do you like?

Dane Cook is [censored] awesome and while I HAAAAATTTTEEEE "Git R Dun" Larry the Cable Guy's act is pretty good.

HtotheNootch
11-09-2005, 08:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
you have a bulldog too?
mine is the smell of the marshlands/swamps, you all know the smell im speaking of

[/ QUOTE ]

When I hear something that sounds like air being let out of tire and my dog's around I know it's time to open some windows.

David04
11-09-2005, 09:04 PM
Just a quick note:If I think somebody is overrated, that does not mean I think they are bad. They just recieve too much credit.

Larry the Cable Guy: Decent, "Git R Done" gets very annoying, very quick. Especially when said by people who don't know who Larry the Cable Guy is, they just say it because it's funny".

Dance Cook: Funny, but I was dissapointed when I first saw him on TV, because before I had ever heard any of his material people were like "OMFG he's sooo good" Yeah he's funny, but not as funny as I was hoping/expecting.

I really like Bill Hicks, David Cross, Mitch Hedberg, George Carlin, and some random comedians I see on Comedy Central.

BeerMoney
11-09-2005, 09:14 PM
My own:

Toe Jam, Ball Sweat & I like the smell of my used dental floss. I am also fascinated with the smell of my own pee after I eat asparagus.

Of course I love the smell of my own farts.

11-09-2005, 09:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are insane. If you think Dane Cook and Larry the Cable Guy are overrated, who do you like?

Dane Cook is [censored] awesome and while I HAAAAATTTTEEEE "Git R Dun" Larry the Cable Guy's act is pretty good.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I have to hear some dumb kid say to another kid "Oh yeaaaa" and then talk about a big bowl of punch, I will kill him. Dane Cook is funny, yes. I would probably pay to see him live, cause apparenlty he's out of control in his act. The worst thing he did though was to put his stuff out on cd. Cause now every douchbag who thinks he's funny will start to talk about their fight with the burger king employee and expect everyone to [censored] their pants.

mostsmooth
11-09-2005, 09:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
you have a bulldog too?

[/ QUOTE ]

When I hear something that sounds like air being let out of tire and my dog's around I know it's time to open some windows.

[/ QUOTE ]
sometimes it smells like he took a dump in the middle of the room, my dog stinks

JihadOnTheRiver
11-09-2005, 10:02 PM
First good OOT thread in quite a while.

I think farts are the best answer for me. Not just mine. Anybody's. Don't care how bad, I've gotta know whats up.

ChipWrecked
11-09-2005, 10:42 PM
That place between the wristwatch bezel and the skin.

Mmmmmm.

Voltron87
11-09-2005, 10:50 PM
do you ever wonder why when you smell your own crap it doesn't smell that bad, but when you smell someone elses you almost want to vomit?

BWebb
11-09-2005, 11:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
do you ever wonder why when you smell your own crap it doesn't smell that bad, but when you smell someone elses you almost want to vomit?

[/ QUOTE ]

All the time; moreso now that I work in an office with one mens room.

jokerthief
11-09-2005, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is my line as well.

toss
11-09-2005, 11:25 PM
Maybe because its a familiar smell.

eviljeff
11-10-2005, 12:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe because its a familiar smell.

[/ QUOTE ]

you basically just restated the question

antidan444
11-10-2005, 01:33 AM
All of them. It's a sickness. I don't wanna, but I can't help myself.

11-10-2005, 01:42 AM
my armpits and farts-- i love.