PDA

View Full Version : Adderall

11-09-2005, 05:44 PM
God I love this [censored]. Anyone else feel me? I just wrote a paper in 4 hours that I have been agonizing over for weeks. Why couldn't I have been diagnosed with ADD sooner.

11-09-2005, 05:45 PM
Yeah, I should have mine by now, but the first shrink was an [censored], I blew money on it, and now cant go to another.

I was diagnosed in the Army, and in an earlier school for it, this dillhole wont gimme a perscription.

God I want some adderall.

Voltron87
11-09-2005, 05:46 PM
I think I really need this stuff. I should schedule a visit with a pyschiatrist or something but I am too lazy and slow to get it done.

TheMainEvent
11-09-2005, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
God I love this [censored]. Anyone else feel me? I just wrote a paper in 4 hours that I have been agonizing over for weeks. Why couldn't I have been diagnosed with ADD sooner.

[/ QUOTE ]

It works very very well, probably the best "study drug" ever...but like most stimulants your tolerance will increase and it will become less effective, so enjoy it while it lasts.

Voltron87
11-09-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It works very very well, probably the best "study drug" ever...but like most stimulants your tolerance will increase and it will become less effective, so enjoy it while it lasts.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the best way of acquiring it? Legal or otherwise.

11-09-2005, 05:48 PM
I finally feel like I can complete something now, as lazy as that sounds.

canis582
11-09-2005, 05:58 PM
It cures the symptom, not the cause. Its a great recreational drug, but not a solution imo

11-09-2005, 06:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the best way of acquiring it? Legal or otherwise.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that question.

And as far as fixing the problem, Im doing that too, but it is really hard work, as far as right now, hand me a pill.

Voltron87
11-09-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It cures the symptom, not the cause. Its a great recreational drug, but not a solution imo

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a great solution to this 8 page english paper I have to write.

11-09-2005, 06:25 PM
my brothers take the stuff. i'm sure i could get a 'scrip. f%^& taking amphetamines, which change my brain chemistery, so i can study better. i'm not anti drug. i smoke pot, and have dabbled in most class b's and downward, but i think there is something moraly suspect about changing my brain chemistery so i can conform to some ideal. also, i'm nsure one can become dependant on the stuff to get anything done. i'd say think long and hard before you make a habit of taking this stuff.

tonypaladino
11-09-2005, 06:29 PM
There was a thread a while back about buying drugs online. There was a link to a forum where legit websites were discussed. Does anyone have a link to those forums?

I want to buy some, but I think the problem is, most of the sites that are reccomended by users in the prescription buying forum don't carry ADD drugs, because of the potential for abuse.

That said, if anyone in NYC wants to hook me up with any type of amphetamine, PM me.

scott8
11-09-2005, 06:31 PM
In San Diego we just drive across the border and fill whatever prescription we want/need within the hour.

MagicMan08
11-09-2005, 06:33 PM
Theres plenty of ADD kids etc. in college or in high school. Thats where I used to get mine...I used to take it all the time in high school in the morning, and be high and great feeling and motivated all day.

It is also a great weight loss drug.

It also gave me a ton of energy and extra muscle power in sports to throw further, more flexible, and stronger.

I would reccomend the 20mg nothin less tho, beware the time release, tablets are the best.

11-09-2005, 06:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would reccomend the 20mg nothin less tho, beware the time release, tablets are the best.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm using the time realease pills right now. Are you saying beware of those?

jokerthief
11-09-2005, 07:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There was a thread a while back about buying drugs online. There was a link to a forum where legit websites were discussed. Does anyone have a link to those forums?

I want to buy some, but I think the problem is, most of the sites that are reccomended by users in the prescription buying forum don't carry ADD drugs, because of the potential for abuse.

That said, if anyone in NYC wants to hook me up with any type of amphetamine, PM me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you just go to the doctor?

ethan
11-09-2005, 07:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
drugbuyers forums (http://drugbuyers.com/)

Exitonly
11-09-2005, 07:25 PM
awesome, i really have been wanting to get some Adderall, but i refuse to see a shrink.

jokerthief
11-09-2005, 07:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
awesome, i really have been wanting to get some Adderall, but i refuse to see a shrink.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't have to go to a shrink to get prescribed ADD medication. I go to my general practitoner. This is really the best way because it's totally safe, legal, and very easy.

jfresh
11-09-2005, 08:12 PM
do they have adderall?

Exitonly
11-09-2005, 08:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't have to go to a shrink to get prescribed ADD medication. I go to my general practitoner. This is really the best way because it's totally safe, legal, and very easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reallly?? I could definitely do this... did he diagnose you at all? Or did you just ask for Adderall.

DrunkIrish05
11-09-2005, 08:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Reallly?? I could definitely do this... did he diagnose you at all? Or did you just ask for Adderall.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm so serious about this also

wonderwes
11-09-2005, 08:57 PM
You can get a prescription for this quite easily. So many people I know in college use it to cram for exams. Kinda scary of the student population that uses it from time to time. I would easily say over 50%

One important thing to remember. You are basically taking a type of Amphetamine. I have been told there are 4 different types in one pill. So no matter what they say, you are taking a meth pill, similar in chemical structure to an X pill. Now Adderall is perfectly safe, but you should know a few different strands chemical strands and it can be something different. So the key is, do not abuse it.

I also highly recommend you start to eat 5-htp each day. You can find it any store's vitamin section. The 5-htp helps your brain replenish the seretonin that your brain loses when taking this. 5-htp, a multi vitamin, and fish oil (omega3) should be taken on a daily basis

jokerthief
11-09-2005, 10:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. First you need to be diagnosed with ADD. Just tell the doctor you suspect you have it and answer his questions and describe why you feel that you have it. Do a little research on google to know what to say. Then tell him that you know someone who tried Adderall and it really helped him so you want to try that first. This will work 99 out of 100 times.

Maulik
11-10-2005, 03:17 AM
I have been diagnosed with ADHD in January 2003. I hated taking Ritalin it upset my stomach, etc.

Anyways, I've got a prescription to adderal and am unsure whether or not I want to take it. My ADHD is very real, unfortunately.

11-10-2005, 03:41 AM
sad.

i love adderall, but it really burns out my mind. can only take it occasionally

--also-- once i was prescribed a lot. and i fainted from exaustion in a public place. very embarassing. i wanted to sue the doctor.

unlucky513
11-10-2005, 12:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i have a script for the 20mg time release and the 10mg tablets.. adderall is a life-saver. its the only way i can put up with work, and it helps SO MUCH with school.

all i did was go to a psychologist (not a psychiatrist) and i met with him twice. he asked me a bunch of questions and i gave him honest answers.. he then got in touch w/ my doctor and i got the scripts. it'd be really easy to manipulate that test so it looks like you have ADD. the questions were "you have trouble paying attention in class" and the answers were agree/disagree/strongly agree/strongly disagree

going to your regular doctor and telling him you think you have ADD worked for me before i got my script... doctor's give adderall out like candy.

soko
11-11-2005, 12:57 PM
Pills are mind control.

You may never realize it, but you will regret taking them.