PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Challenge Midwestern Style

MEbenhoe
11-09-2005, 04:37 PM
This thread is to let all you Midwesterners know that Madtown and I are in the process of planning the 3rd stage of the Crimson Challenge to be held in Madison some time in early december. Madtown is going to be in charge of locating cameras and a location for this event to take place and asks that anyone who would want to come that can provide a camera PM him.

So now we're looking for people to step up and take on some challenges. I will take on a couple, yet to be determined, myself, and Madtown although showing initial weakness as wanting to just be the camera guy may step up for one himself.

What we absolutely do need is someone to take up the milk challenge and show those east-coasters how its done. So post your interest in that or other challenges, or just coming to watch here.

edit to add: Date has been determined as Saturday, December 3rd

11-09-2005, 04:38 PM
Soooo el D decided that round three was in Michigan? I suggest we have concurrent challenges in Texas, because there will be less done in both places.

MEbenhoe
11-09-2005, 04:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Soooo el D decided that round three was in Michigan?

[/ QUOTE ]

Madison is in Wisconsin /images/graemlins/blush.gif

11-09-2005, 04:59 PM
Argh, I meant madison, not michigan.. this is what I get for browsing and 4-tabling at the same time.

Sorry

kipin
11-09-2005, 05:06 PM
Let me be the first to say I am pretty sad to see El Diablo picked the midwest for the next challenge.

Or did he?

Dex
11-09-2005, 05:08 PM
I am up for the "everyone drink a lot of water, last one to piss wins" challenge if the prize pool is large enough. Anyone else up for this?

I may be willing to do other challenges too, depending on amount.

Who else is interested in attending and/or participating in the Midwest challenges? What challenges are you considering?

Discuss.

MEbenhoe
11-09-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Let me be the first to say I am pretty sad to see El Diablo picked the midwest for the next challenge.

Or did he?

[/ QUOTE ]

umm el diablo doesnt have to pick, he pretty much just said anywhere you can get people together to do it is good...

kipin
11-09-2005, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Or did he?

[/ QUOTE ]

umm el diablo doesnt have to pick, he pretty much just said anywhere you can get people together to do it is good...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you're a little off on this one.

Dex
11-09-2005, 05:13 PM
I have a coworker who is interested in doing either the milk challenge or a hot pepper eating challenge (or both) for the right price.

MEbenhoe
11-09-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Or did he?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you're a little off on this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/frown.gif this is how it was made out in the other thread, but i've been wrong before. oh well....

istewart
11-09-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Argh, I meant madison, not michigan.. this is what I get for living in the Midwest

Sorry

[/ QUOTE ]

SL__72
11-09-2005, 05:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am up for the "everyone drink a lot of water, last one to piss wins" challenge if the prize pool is large enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sooo gonna play this game with beer this weekend.

samjjones
11-09-2005, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am up for the "everyone drink a lot of water, last one to piss wins" challenge if the prize pool is large enough. Anyone else up for this?

Discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow. This is a HORRIBLE suggestion. Please leave the challenge creating to the professionals.

Dex
11-09-2005, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow. This is a HORRIBLE suggestion. Please leave the challenge creating to the professionals.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was suggested here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Number=3844114) in the "Crimson Challenges. Round 2." thread.

samjjones
11-09-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This was suggested here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Number=3844114) in the "Crimson Challenges. Round 2." thread.

[/ QUOTE ]
Unless the end result of this challenge is the losers pissing their pants on video, Crimson Challenge benefactors will not back this financially. Otherwise, where is the entertainment?

asofel
11-09-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Unless the end result of this challenge is the losers pissing their pants on video, Crimson Challenge benefactors will not back this financially. Otherwise, where is the entertainment?

[/ QUOTE ]

imo, the challenge would be hilarious if the amount of water is very large, and the location is one where a bathroom is not easily found.

I don't know the park in NY where they filmed the challenge, but I imagine a bunch of people standing around trying to hold it and having various people run off at some point trying to find a bathroom as being highly amusing....

samjjones
11-09-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
imo, the challenge would be hilarious if the amount of water is very large, and the location is one where a bathroom is not easily found.

I don't know the park in NY where they filmed the challenge, but I imagine a bunch of people standing around trying to hold it and having various people run off at some point trying to find a bathroom as being highly amusing....

[/ QUOTE ]
Good point. I objected because it seemed easy to me to simply drop trou and go when needed. But if done in a HIGHLY public area, in the daylight, where a bathroom is not close by, this could be quality.

asofel
11-09-2005, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Good point. I objected because it seemed easy to me to simply drop trou and go when needed. But if done in a HIGHLY public area, in the daylight, where a bathroom is not close by, this could be quality.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly. i also know that, if in this situation, i would most likely impede the posters progress on leaving the area /images/graemlins/smile.gif

J.A.Sucker
11-09-2005, 05:53 PM
In order for you to have a challenge, it really has to be good. Just rehashing old types of ideas isn't getting any money from me, or any other PLATINUM members. I fully understand the spirit of these things, so let me set you straight.

In order for a challenge in a "geographically challenged" area to be attempted, it should have thematic elements that are impossible anywhere else. For Madison, they would be:

1. Eating cheese. I'm talking one of those big-ass wheels of cheddar, ghouda, swiss, Lindberger. Preferably moldy cheese. Something so vile that the video will stink!

2. Cold weather. Any challenge should get bonus points for standing out in John Stockton-style shorts w/ no shirt. If you're, as they say, a little "husky", this is even better. If you, like Stockton, are "pasty", better still.

3. Hot sauce is done. Don't think about hot sauce.

4. Bratwursts, knockwursts, liverwurst, any kind of wursts. Jesus, man.

5. The milk challenge is tired. If you are gonna do it, have your buddy milk the cow, put it into a gallon bucket and you slop it out of there in an hour. This would be worth something.

6. Eat a pound of flour. You only can drink cooking oil to wash it down.

Get the idea? I'm not saying that you can't make it good, but a video of a bunch of upper-midwest 2+2er's vomiting milk is getting precisely ZERO dollars from the investor group, and you'll likely have to pay us for our aggrevation.

JihadOnTheRiver
11-09-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome. Jesus you're cruel. Anyways, I'm in for some $ if this one gets done. This is the first challenge I've seen worthy of anything yet.

MEbenhoe
11-09-2005, 06:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

4. Bratwursts, knockwursts, liverwurst, any kind of wursts. Jesus, man.

[/ QUOTE ]

have anything in particular in mind?

kipin
11-09-2005, 06:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly. i also know that, if in this situation, i would most likely impede the posters progress on leaving the area /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh god I hope we do this in a DC area challenge.

You know I will be one of the competitors right?

astroglide
11-09-2005, 06:10 PM
do people that live there actually call it 'madtown'? i've lived in the midwest my whole life, and while i can't recall madison being discussed that nickname just sounds lame.

samjjones
11-09-2005, 06:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.thebrushback.com/marv_albert.jpg

"YES!"

asofel
11-09-2005, 06:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh we will, for sure. A friend of mine is down for a hot wing competition where the wings he'll be eating need a release form (the flatliners at The Wing Factory). Someone I know had one and couldn't feel his mouth afterwards...

And I'm not sure if you're implying that the two of us could prevent most anyone from going anywhere, or that it'd be funny to see me try to stop your sasquatch ass from getting to a bathroom, but either way I think it'd be hilarious /images/graemlins/grin.gif

kipin
11-09-2005, 06:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh we will, for sure. A friend of mine is down for a hot wing competition where the wings he'll be eating need a release form (the flatliners at The Wing Factory). Someone I know had one and couldn't feel his mouth afterwards...

And I'm not sure if you're implying that the two of us could prevent most anyone from going anywhere, or that it'd be funny to see me try to stop your sasquatch ass from getting to a bathroom, but either way I think it'd be hilarious /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the flatliners... I've had 2, some of my friends have had 5+ with one of them downing 15.

You ever ask them about the record there?

49 [censored] wings, and like 4 pitchers of beer. Apparently the guy was wasted.

I'd like to see anyone try to stop me.

asofel
11-09-2005, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the flatliners... I've had 2, some of my friends have had 5+ with one of them downing 15.

You ever ask them about the record there?

49 [censored] wings, and like 4 pitchers of beer. Apparently the guy was wasted.

I'd like to see anyone try to stop me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn that's impressive....in your opinion, how hot are those things?

Do you have any experience with wrestling? If you have any clue on how to defend a few standard take downs, then yes, this would be funny...

kipin
11-09-2005, 07:09 PM
It depends on how hot they are made.

Some days I have seen them purple (which is hot as [censored]), and other days not so hot. They are still the hottest food I have ever eaten.

Your mouth is basically on fire for 30 minutes after you have finished them, and that was just after two.

When I touched my dick that night to take a piss it also burned my skin, and I rubbed my eyes on accident a couple of times as well which burned a lot.

Dex
12-01-2005, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Date has been determined as Saturday, December 3rd

[/ QUOTE ]

So, is this happening or not?

BradleyT
12-01-2005, 02:18 PM
I'm in Milwaukee. I can drive to MadTown this weekend to watch if the weather stops sucking ass.

Schneids
12-01-2005, 02:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
do people that live there actually call it 'madtown'? i've lived in the midwest my whole life, and while i can't recall madison being discussed that nickname just sounds lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, people call it that, and yes it is kinda lame.

BradleyT
12-01-2005, 03:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's one of the finest state universities in the country, and currently in the top four universities nationwide for parties, beer, hard liquor and "reefer madness," according to the Princeton Review.

http://espn.go.com/gog04/gen/s/04_fea_gen_Madison_overview.html

BCPVP
12-01-2005, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
2. Cold weather. Any challenge should get bonus points for standing out in John Stockton-style shorts w/ no shirt. If you're, as they say, a little "husky", this is even better. If you, like Stockton, are "pasty", better still.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's really not that cold here right now, though. Any real Wisconsinite would sail through this challenge easily. I'm wearing shorts right now!