PDA

View Full Version : 7/8b hand 3

fnord_too
11-09-2005, 04:07 PM
Sixth seems bad to me. Hows my line to sixth, and what is my line from sixth on?

7 Card Stud High-Low ($10/$20), Ante $1, Bring-In $3 (converter (http://j.1asphost.com/greenage))

3rd Street - (0.60 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif___calls
Seat 2: xx xx 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___brings-in___calls
Seat 3: xx xx 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif___folds
Seat 6: xx xx K/images/graemlins/heart.gif___folds
Seat 7: xx xx 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif___folds
Hero: 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif___completes

4th Street - (3.60 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif___bets
Seat 2: xx xx 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif___folds
Hero: 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif___checks___calls

5th Street - (2.80 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___checks
Hero: 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___checks

6th Street - (2.80 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 3/images/graemlins/club.gif___raises
Hero: 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif___bets___calls

River - (6.80 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 3/images/graemlins/club.gif xx___raises
Hero: 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/heart.gif___bets___calls

Total pot: (10.80 BB)

Phat Mack
11-09-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sixth seems bad to me. Hows my line to sixth, and what is my line from sixth on?

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you checked the 9h on 4th, I don't see anything wrong betting the low card on 6th. I'm surprised by his raise on the end--looks like he hit a low straight.

Alchemist
11-09-2005, 06:05 PM
Looks ok except I'd check 6th, especially since you checked 5th. The bet on 6th looks strange since you only caught an offsuit 6. He probably just made his low and you've got a pretty disjointed board so he figures you're no threat to make a low hand and is freerolling you towards a straight.

Andy B
11-09-2005, 11:43 PM
I just don't see the other guy ever folding anything on sixth.

mscags
11-10-2005, 02:44 AM
You have a lot of dead hearts out but I still think this is worth a completion in your position, so I like the third street play. Having completed, fourth street is a mandatory bet imo. I think the fifth street check is ok since you checked fifth, however if you had bet fourth, you may have been able to pick up the pot on fifth with a bet. Sixth and seventh looks fine, however a good case could be made for checking sixth.

anatta
11-10-2005, 04:35 AM
What do you guys think of the raise on 6th. At first I thought why would he raise an 8 when hero could be freerollin for low. But then I saw that in order for hero to be free rolling for low, he'd have to have two non pair babies, which he does, but if he does, then villian beat's hero's high if villian has just has an ace., plus villian might have str8 draw...I am a newbie at this game if it wasn't obvious, and I making any sense? /images/graemlins/crazy.gif Do you like the raise on sixth or no?

fnord_too
11-10-2005, 10:03 AM
Sixth I screwed up. Villain wins with 8's full of 3's.

benwood
11-12-2005, 03:04 AM
The bet on 6th is bad because you can easily be scooped but can't scoop op unless you catch a heart (31 to 6 against), & even then it's very unlikely.