PDA

View Full Version : How effective is pulling out?

Diggslick
11-09-2005, 02:52 PM
So heres the deal,

Hooked with this girl about 2-3 months ago. Knew her through friends. First time we hooked up(catastrphicallly drunk) we did it without a condom. Since then, we've been hooking up a couple times a week. Its been hard to get in to the habit of using one. The girl said that when she had tried the "standard" pill a couple of years ago, it really messed with her body, but was looking in to some other types of birth control. She seems to keep procrastinating on this.

I know for a fact that the girl has been with very few people, so I'm not worried about catching anything. I Am worried about getting her pregnant. I pull out everytime. I never really have had a problem about knowing when I'm going to come. I wondering how effective this is and how likely there is to be an accident. I went to catholic school,(not a pantheon of birth control info) and they used to tell us all these stories about your body releasing a little sperm early to clean things out before you ejaculate and that you don't really know it.

I'm looking for some practical info.

Dex
11-09-2005, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I know for a fact that the girl has been with very few people, so I'm not worried about catching anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck with that.

kyro
11-09-2005, 02:54 PM
Just from reading your post I get the impression you don't know what precum is...which completely shocks me. You should probably stop having sex until you learn something that most people have known since they were in junior high.

offTopic
11-09-2005, 02:55 PM
Linky (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/540744/ref%3Drd%5Fbru%5Fhp%5FSTE/103-4155782-3830239)

correia
11-09-2005, 02:55 PM
http://www.ebsworth.com/gallery/images/u105_good_luck.jpg

coffeecrazy1
11-09-2005, 02:58 PM
Not effective at all.

You will have many children, and several STDs soon.

Good luck.

No, I'm not joking.

11-09-2005, 02:58 PM
According to Sexual Etiquette 101 , the "perfect use" failure rate is 4%, and the "typical use" failure rate is 19%. It says that you're supposed to wipe your penis clean of pre-ejaculatory fluid before you have sex, and to make sure that no semen comes into contact with the vagina. Those boys can swim.

Dr. Drew
11-09-2005, 03:01 PM
You will get her pregnant eventually. Pulling out is NOT a form of birth control.

Tell her to look into the Depo Provera shot.

Patrick del Poker Grande
11-09-2005, 03:01 PM
Have fun with your preggers girlfriend while you can, because a kid is really going to be a bitch and a half.

chuddo
11-09-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Have fun with your preggers girlfriend while you can, because a kid is really going to be a bitch and a half.

[/ QUOTE ]

until you die of aids of course. or kill yourself after suffering cock-rot.

samjjones
11-09-2005, 03:06 PM
Obviously, the definition of "hooking up" has gotten fairly broad in the last couple of years.

Dominic
11-09-2005, 03:07 PM
it's more effective than staying in. That's about it.

uw_madtown
11-09-2005, 03:07 PM
You should seriously consider getting a vasectomy.

4_2_it
11-09-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You should seriously consider getting a lobotomy.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

imported_The Vibesman
11-09-2005, 03:14 PM
I knew a girl in high school who had two kids using this method. That got the rest of us using something else.

Diggslick
11-09-2005, 03:18 PM
Perhaps I should clarify, Yes I know what it is in the general sense, but I've heard differing reports as to the actual threat of it actually causing pregnancy. (From actually being almost completely semen without sperm to the 100% guarantee that some christian groups would have you believe.)

I know its been one of the stupidest risk I've ever taken, just trying to gauge how much of a threat its been.

canis582
11-09-2005, 03:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this thread has identified who on 2+2 is A) not getting laid or B) is not happy with who they are getting laid with...the jealousy is palpable.

Don't hate, congrad-gulate. I bet that girl is fun, bro. Keep up the good work.

tpir90036
11-09-2005, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...your body releasing a little sperm early to clean things out before you ejaculate and that you don't really know it....

[/ QUOTE ]
Wikipedia to the rescue. Beware of pre-C!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-ejaculate

uw_madtown
11-09-2005, 03:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this thread has identified who on 2+2 is A) not getting laid or B) is not happy with who they are getting laid with...the jealousy is palpable.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? No. No one said anything about the girl or the fact dude's getting laid. He asked how stupid using the pull-out method is. We told him. It's pretty [censored] stupid.

miajag81
11-09-2005, 03:21 PM
Also from Wikipedia: Coitus Interruptus:

According to Emory University, withdrawal has a typical failure rate of 19%. However, for the couples that use this method correctly, the failure rate is 4% [1]. In comparison the pill has a first-year failure rate of 5%, which drops to about 0.1% if used correctly [2] while the diaphragm has a typical user failure rate of 20% and a perfect user failure rate of 6% [3].

So basically, if you're gonna do this, make sure you do it right.

shant
11-09-2005, 03:25 PM
WHATEVER BRAH, MORE PUSSY FOR US DUDEZ

chuddo
11-09-2005, 03:26 PM
i am just kidding podge.

but the answer to the thread title is obviously: not very.

i hate condoms as much as anyone. but not as much as i hate std's or child support.

Patrick del Poker Grande
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No.

Bottom line - who wants to pull out, anyway? I'd rather use a condom. Get this chick on a pill.

[ QUOTE ]
The government should seriously consider forcing you to get a vasectomy.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Cancuk
11-09-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i am just kidding podge.

i hate condoms as much as anyone. but not as much as i hate std's or child support.

[/ QUOTE ]

whats a couple warts around your balls? really?

Blarg
11-09-2005, 03:30 PM
As a lie? Fantastic.

FouTight
[ QUOTE ]
Also from Wikipedia: Coitus Interruptus:

According to Emory University, withdrawal has a typical failure rate of 19%. However, for the couples that use this method correctly, the failure rate is 4% [1]. In comparison the pill has a first-year failure rate of 5%, which drops to about 0.1% if used correctly [2] while the diaphragm has a typical user failure rate of 20% and a perfect user failure rate of 6% [3].

So basically, if you're gonna do this, make sure you do it right.

[/ QUOTE ]

These numbers are always very confusing because, as far as I am aware, you can have total failure without conception. That being said, there is no reason why she shouldn't be taking birth control if she doesnt' plan on having children.

This method is not very effective. She will get preggers eventaully doign this

11-09-2005, 03:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i am just kidding podge.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=exchange&Number=3857888&S earchpage=1&Main=3082555&Words=Genital+Warts&topic =&Search=true#Post3857888)

Blarg
11-09-2005, 03:33 PM
Women not planning on having children is an urban legend.

imported_The Vibesman
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i am just kidding podge.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=exchange&Number=3857888&S earchpage=1&Main=3082555&Words=Genital+Warts&topic =&Search=true#Post3857888)

[/ QUOTE ]

Now who the hell's gonna click on that?

RustedCorpse
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00000K3UU.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

11-09-2005, 03:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i am just kidding podge.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its not a picture... jesus. ew. its the thread about the guy trying to freeze his warts.

tpir90036
11-09-2005, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
According to Emory University, withdrawal has a typical failure rate of 19%. However, for the couples that use this method correctly, the failure rate is 4%

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, a big thanks to Emory University for that gem. What did they define as withdrawal being done incorrectly? Just leaving it in there? Why even label that statistic as the failure rate for a method if they didn't do the method correctly in the first place?

miajag81
11-09-2005, 03:39 PM
I'm not sure what "failure" could mean other than conception.

Apathy
11-09-2005, 03:50 PM
OP: Let me give you one piece of advice. If you feel you may have screwed up and cum early, or if you hopefully decide to use the advice of the thread and use some form of birth control but for some reason one night you get drunk and don't or whatever, make sure that you get her to take the "day after pill". Trust me this is MUCH better then getting her pregnant.

Diggslick
11-09-2005, 03:57 PM
The irony of this is that I actually graduated from Emory.

imported_The Vibesman
11-09-2005, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its not a picture... jesus. ew. its the thread about the guy trying to freeze his warts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh. Never mind.

(Although I'm sure you see where I was coming from...)

Diggslick
11-09-2005, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OP: Let me give you one piece of advice. If you feel you may have screwed up and cum early, or if you hopefully decide to use the advice of the thread and use some form of birth control but for some reason one night you get drunk and don't or whatever, make sure that you get her to take the "day after pill". Trust me this is MUCH better then getting her pregnant.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said I in anyway thought that this was a good Idea or an effective method of birth control. For some reason that "What the F*$K are you doing jackass" thought hasn't always come in to my head in this situation like it has in the past.

HopeydaFish
11-09-2005, 04:05 PM
You're playing Russian roulette, except getting some chick that you don't care about pregnant is usually worse than getting a bullet in the head.

That being said, I know of three long-term couples who don't have any children who have always used the withdrawal method. I was shocked the hear this when they told me. All three couples had the same reason for using the withdrawal method -- the girls had adverse reactions to the pill (usually weight gain or moodiness) and didn't want to take them anymore. The guys didn't like the feel of condoms so they became adept at always pulling out in time.

Personally, I couldn't imagine always having sex this way. There's an urge to push when I reach orgasm, and I wouldn't want to have to force myself to pull out...it puts a damper on the experience.

diebitter
11-09-2005, 04:33 PM
Captain Obvious states: NEVER RELY ON THIS!

MrTrik
11-09-2005, 04:35 PM
I think it's time to grow up kid. You're in the real world now and need to educate yourself on how not to ruin your life.

PokerBob
11-09-2005, 04:35 PM
you're playing with fire here buddy.

Mansavage
11-09-2005, 04:47 PM
I am a 25 year old with a 7 year old son. By doing the math you will realize that I should've asked the same question you are asking now.

The real answer is this: Not effective enough.

RunDownHouse
11-09-2005, 04:51 PM
What a cheap way to make (bad) gimimck account posts without actually using a (bad) gimmick account.

11-09-2005, 04:56 PM
my friend has been with his girlfriend for 5 months. He always pulls out. He just found out a week ago that she is now pregnant.

zen_realized
11-09-2005, 05:00 PM
Why are you having sex with a girl you aren't married to and for that matter don't even care about?

Lack morals much?

HopeydaFish
11-09-2005, 05:02 PM
It's important to have a back-up plan in case the pulling out method doesn't work.

http://img.ebigchina.com/cdimg/100471/304249/0/1046615192.jpg

miajag81
11-09-2005, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why are you having sex with a girl you aren't married to and for that matter don't even care about?

Lack morals much?

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome to the forums, Rev. Falwell!

11-09-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said I in anyway thought that this was a good Idea or an effective method of birth control. For some reason that "What the F*$K are you doing jackass" thought hasn't always come in to my head in this situation like it has in the past.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kid, stop being foolish. Use a condom. You know it's the right thing to do.

11-09-2005, 05:16 PM
Well, to give you a little idea, my ex's OB/GYN told me that there is a name for couples that use the pull out method.

Parents.

xadrez
11-09-2005, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Lack morals much?

[/ QUOTE ]

YSSCKY

Exitonly
11-09-2005, 05:18 PM
i've read that it has a 80% success rate, over the course of a year.

It's not all that easy to get her pregnant.. lets say theres 5 days she can get knocked up, you have to
A) have sex with her that day
B) whoops, come inside of her
C) have a good sperm couunt

and even then, it's no guarantee she gets pregnant.
--

and as for precum goes, not everyone has precum.
--

And after all that, you definitely should still get some birth control going.

Blarg
11-09-2005, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask your doctor about the use of birth control pills as a morning after pill. Doubling the dose for a day or two, if I recall correctly, is commonly done. But ask a doctor to be sure on the dosage and for how many days. Or a better doctor, if your doctor has religious problems or things that are disguised as other problems but are really religious ones. People have been doing this for many decades.

zen_realized
11-09-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Lack morals much?

[/ QUOTE ]

YSSCKY

[/ QUOTE ]

good point also

VPUPLQ

xadrez
11-09-2005, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

VPUPLQ

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to elaborate?

SteamingFish
11-09-2005, 05:25 PM
Since you only care about the risk of pregnancy and not diseases, and I've waited so long to be able to say this:

SIIHP!!!!

Whew, I feel so much better.

CardSharpCook
11-09-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't they teach you the proper use of the word "irony" at our alma mater? I am Emory class of '02.

ddubois
11-09-2005, 05:57 PM
This strategy did not work for my father.

CamelZoo
11-09-2005, 06:49 PM
for OP (http://www.fwhc.org/std.htm)

mmbt0ne
11-09-2005, 06:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So, where are you from in Long Island?

11-09-2005, 07:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's important to have a back-up plan in case the pulling out method doesn't work.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL!!!! I love it. You probably should take off that pink piece of plastic on the end though.... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

CORed
11-09-2005, 07:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I wondering how effective this is and how likely there is to be an accident.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would suggest that you start picking names for the baby. It's not a matter of if, but when.

Ulysses
11-09-2005, 08:08 PM
Just make sure that as you get to the later stages of your hookup session, she is on top. As long as she is on top, you don't even have to pull out, cuz all the sperm will drip down.

offTopic
11-09-2005, 08:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just make sure that as you get to the later stages of your hookup session, she is on top. As long as she is on top, you don't even have to pull out, cuz all the sperm will drip down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Once again, Diablo speaks the truth. Gravity is your friend.

http://www.farm-2-market.com/images/products/salmon-run.jpg

Diggslick
11-09-2005, 11:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Lack morals much?

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did I ever say that I don't care about the girl, Jump to conclusions much?

Diggslick
11-09-2005, 11:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't they teach you the proper use of the word "irony" at our alma mater? I am Emory class of '02.

[/ QUOTE ]

'02 as well. You don't think that the definitive study to answer my question came from the University I attended fits the literary definition of irony?

chunk
11-10-2005, 04:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So heres the deal,

Hooked with this girl about 2-3 months ago. Knew her through friends. First time we hooked up(catastrphicallly drunk) we did it without a condom. Since then, we've been hooking up a couple times a week. Its been hard to get in to the habit of using one. The girl said that when she had tried the "standard" pill a couple of years ago, it really messed with her body, but was looking in to some other types of birth control. She seems to keep procrastinating on this.

I know for a fact that the girl has been with very few people, so I'm not worried about catching anything. I Am worried about getting her pregnant. I pull out everytime. I never really have had a problem about knowing when I'm going to come. I wondering how effective this is and how likely there is to be an accident. I went to catholic school,(not a pantheon of birth control info) and they used to tell us all these stories about your body releasing a little sperm early to clean things out before you ejaculate and that you don't really know it.

I'm looking for some practical info.

[/ QUOTE ]

100% effective. But she should swallow, because that acts as an atidote just in case.

Koss
11-10-2005, 04:54 PM
One of my friends got married and they used the pullout method succesfully for over 2 years. Then they decided it was time for kids and she was knocked up in less than a month. His wife, who is a nurse, claims that the pullout method is more effective than condoms. I know I've broken a couple.

11-10-2005, 05:07 PM
Mr. Diggslick! I am shocked at this attitude. Do you remember nothing from my demonstrations of putting a condom on the window-opening pole in your 7th grade health class?

Mark my words young man, you will regret playing paper football the the back of the classroom while I showed the filmstrip on ghonorrea.

Ms Hargraves
7th Grade Health & Gym Teacher

arod15
11-10-2005, 05:11 PM
Its better than nothing but on a scale of 1-10 its a 3. Use saran wrap....

xadrez
11-10-2005, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
His wife, who is a nurse, claims that the pullout method is more effective than condoms.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW, where did she get her Nursing degree Bob Jones University? That statement is totally wrong.

HopeydaFish
11-10-2005, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
His wife, who is a nurse, claims that the pullout method is more effective than condoms.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW, where did she get her Nursing degree Bob Jones University? That statement is totally wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost every nurse that I've ever known has been either crazy or retarded...usually both. The fact that this "friend" is a nurse means nothing to me. To claim that pulling out is more effective than using condoms is a ludicrous claim.

xadrez
11-10-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Almost every nurse that I've ever known has been either crazy or retarded...usually both. The fact that this "friend" is a nurse means nothing to me. To claim that pulling out is more effective than using condoms is a ludicrous claim.

[/ QUOTE ]

My mom is a nurse! Are you calling my mom a crazed retard?!?!?! /images/graemlins/confused.gif

VarlosZ
11-10-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
According to Emory University, withdrawal has a typical failure rate of 19%. However, for the couples that use this method correctly, the failure rate is 4%

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, a big thanks to Emory University for that gem. What did they define as withdrawal being done incorrectly? Just leaving it in there? Why even label that statistic as the failure rate for a method if they didn't do the method correctly in the first place?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because, "Oh [censored], the first spurt went in!" is a real possibility, and is one of the main problems with this method. There's a very strong urge, bred into us through millions of years of evolution, to push in when we cum. Sooner or later, evolution wins.

Besides, as the other poster stated, who the hell wants to pull out? I'd rather use a condom, or even jerk off then push it in for the coup de grâce.

11-10-2005, 05:54 PM
"I'm looking for some practical info. "

here's practical info: I GOT MY GIRLFRIEND PREGNANT.

the thing is that you get away with it once, then ywice, and soon you get sloppy. you feel the awsome orgasm, and you start pushing the pulling out moment.

the fact is that it's very risky, but if you're a real gambler, then the pregnancy/ STD roulette table is there waiting.

HopeydaFish
11-10-2005, 06:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My mom is a nurse! Are you calling my mom a crazed retard?!?!?! /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Naw, I've never met your mom, so she doesn't fit into the category of "every nurse I've met" being a crazed retard. The odds are good that she's either crazy or retarded, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt if you tell me that she's an exception to the rule. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

xadrez
11-10-2005, 06:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Naw, I've never met your mom, so she doesn't fit into the category of "every nurse I've met" being a crazed retard. The odds are good that she's either crazy or retarded, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt if you tell me that she's an exception to the rule. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Shes def. crazy, but not retarded, so in fact your assertion was spot on.

Also, my ex was a nurse and she was also a bit of a lunatic.

Evan
11-10-2005, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Ewwww, icky!

mmbt0ne
11-10-2005, 06:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe this is going unnoticed. None of you actually went to Emory obviously. Stop lying.

pokerdirty
11-10-2005, 06:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe this is going unnoticed. None of you actually went to Emory obviously. Stop lying.

[/ QUOTE ]

ATL - Ebony University

TJSWAN
11-10-2005, 07:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Mr. Diggslick! I am shocked at this attitude. Do you remember nothing from my demonstrations of putting a condom on the window-opening pole in your 7th grade health class?

Mark my words young man, you will regret playing paper football the the back of the classroom while I showed the filmstrip on ghonorrea.

Ms Hargraves
7th Grade Health & Gym Teacher

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there an award for best gimmick account? one nomination here. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

11-10-2005, 07:40 PM
Guy #1: Hey, we've got our apartment. We ripped up the floors, pipes, wiring, and having everything completely redone.

Guy #2: You're renting, right?

Guy #1: Yeah.

JonPKibble
11-10-2005, 08:41 PM
Who here likes going to the movies, then leaving right before the really cool ending?

Ulysses
11-10-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"I'm looking for some practical info. "

here's practical info: I GOT MY GIRLFRIEND PREGNANT.

the thing is that you get away with it once, then ywice, and soon you get sloppy. you feel the awsome orgasm, and you start pushing the pulling out moment.

the fact is that it's very risky, but if you're a real gambler, then the pregnancy/ STD roulette table is there waiting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me reiterate. There is no danger of pregnancy if the girl is on top. Yes, maybe that will get a little boring, but just always have her get on top once you're like midway through and you have nothing to worry about.

Warik
11-10-2005, 08:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Who here likes going to the movies, then leaving right before the really cool ending?

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on where I am "going" before the ending "comes."

heh heh heh

peachy
11-10-2005, 08:51 PM
its like 70% ish effective...which is a TON lower than most other forms of birth control which are all 99% ish.

Ur going to get some in her hole or near it at some pnt during sex whether it be at the beginning (ur precome can SOMETIMES contain sperm) or the end....[censored] wrap it or make sure shes on birth control...dont be a tard

shes not a long time girl who u know has been tested and is clean...bottom line is RETARDED not to use a condom...i dont care how good it feels without one

Warik
11-10-2005, 08:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Let me reiterate. There is an equally huge freaking danger of pregnancy if the girl is on top.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

-------

[ QUOTE ]
Provided you do it standing up or with the girl on top, the sperm will never reach the egg.
The sperm are exerting themselves with much more force than gravity is applying against them. More simply, this won't work — the effect of gravity on swimming sperm is negligible.

Source: Snopes (http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/conceive.htm)

[/ QUOTE ]

Ulysses
11-10-2005, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Let me reiterate. There is an equally huge freaking danger of pregnancy if the girl is on top.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

-------

[ QUOTE ]
Provided you do it standing up or with the girl on top, the sperm will never reach the egg.
The sperm are exerting themselves with much more force than gravity is applying against them. More simply, this won't work — the effect of gravity on swimming sperm is negligible.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is incorrect. OP should not be worried about pulling out or anything AS LONG AS THE CHICK IS ON TOP. This is assuming he is having sex in areas w/ gravitational pulls equal to or greater than Earth. I believe what you quote above is talking about having sex in space and stuff like that.

peachy
11-10-2005, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

-------

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is incorrect. OP should not be worried about pulling out or anything AS LONG AS THE CHICK IS ON TOP. This is assuming he is having sex in areas w/ gravitational pulls equal to or greater than Earth. I believe what you quote above is talking about having sex in space and stuff like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

please tell me ur kidding....

ur gonna get all the guys in here that dont have sex much thinkin this IS true
and they will procreate thier stupidty onto actual offspring

Ulysses
11-10-2005, 08:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

-------

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

please tell me ur kidding....

ur gonna get all the guys in here that dont have sex much thinkin this IS true

[/ QUOTE ]

I think all the guys in this forum are smart enough to realize that you can't get a chick pregnant if she is on top.

ddubois
11-10-2005, 09:02 PM
He's obvsiouly kidding, but it's kind of not funny, because there are alot of 15 year olds out there who will swallow this hook, line, and sinker.

peachy
11-10-2005, 09:03 PM
but since ur already not using a condom get her on the pill and go to town

peachy
11-10-2005, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thats boarderline f'ed up

New001
11-10-2005, 09:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thats boarderline f'ed up

[/ QUOTE ]
The hanger is just so you can hang up all the baby's clothes. Duh. What did you think it was for?

tonypaladino
11-10-2005, 09:21 PM
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/7488/456fz.gif

MrTrik
11-10-2005, 09:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are trolling. If this was even remotely true, how would you explain that sperm can live longer than a day in the vagina. It swims and swims for that time. Unless she is on top of you until the sperm dies, well, your theory doesn't hold.

tonypaladino
11-10-2005, 09:24 PM
What's the over/under on how many kids Diablo has that he doesn't know about?
<font color="white">

PS- I realize he's joking, I'm not sure why everyone else doesn't </font>

MrTrik
11-10-2005, 09:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too, I probably should have made that clear in my recent post.

HopeydaFish
11-10-2005, 09:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">

[/ QUOTE ]

Not as many as will be created as a result of teenagers on this site taking his statements as fact.

Warik
11-10-2005, 09:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is assuming he is having sex in areas w/ gravitational pulls equal to or greater than Earth. I believe what you quote above is talking about having sex in space and stuff like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean I didn't have to pull out all those times I had sex while I was stationed on the ISS?

[censored]. That was a bitch to clean up.

Ulysses
11-10-2005, 10:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is assuming he is having sex in areas w/ gravitational pulls equal to or greater than Earth. I believe what you quote above is talking about having sex in space and stuff like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean I didn't have to pull out all those times I had sex while I was stationed on the ISS?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no! When on the ISS (or any other place in outer space), you MUST pull out, because gravity does not make the sperms drip out!!! When you are in a gravity-less environment, it does not matter whether she is on top or not, because the sperms just float in whatever direction!!!! The "chick on top" contraception method is only 100% effective on Earth and other places w/ similar gravity.

Alex/Mugaaz
11-10-2005, 10:23 PM
Just do her anal then. This way she can abort your baby every time she takes a dump.

Warik
11-10-2005, 10:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No, no! When on the ISS (or any other place in outer space), you MUST pull out

[/ QUOTE ]

awwww [censored]! Too late! Not only did the force of the ejaculate send this poor woman flying off my cock and down the corridor, but now she might be having my kid.

What should I do?

Ulysses
11-10-2005, 10:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No, no! When on the ISS (or any other place in outer space), you MUST pull out

[/ QUOTE ]

awwww [censored]! Too late! Not only did the force of the ejaculate send this poor woman flying off my cock and down the corridor, but now she might be having my kid.

What should I do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a question for Dominic.

Alex/Mugaaz
11-10-2005, 10:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no! When on the ISS (or any other place in outer space), you MUST pull out, because gravity does not make the sperms drip out!!! When you are in a gravity-less environment, it does not matter whether she is on top or not, because the sperms just float in whatever direction!!!! The "chick on top" contraception method is only 100% effective on Earth and other places w/ similar gravity.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're in outspace you don't need to pull out because she'll be launched forward while you fly backward from your jizz propulsion. She won't get preggers!

Warik
11-10-2005, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you're in outspace you don't need to pull out because she'll be launched forward while you fly backward from your jizz propulsion. She won't get preggers!

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you won't fly backwards. You have to be against some sort of surface.

However, the force of you being pushed back might push against the wall of the space station and thus knock it out of orbit like mine did.

Heads up!

david050173
11-11-2005, 02:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He's obvsiouly kidding, but it's kind of not funny, because there are alot of 15 year olds out there who will swallow this hook, line, and sinker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure the on top isn't true, but if she is a virgin or you do it in a pool you definitely can't get pregnant. If after having sex she does 100 jumping jacks, she also can't get pregnant. If she uses a strap on you for 5 mins before you have sex you also can't get her pregnant due to the pressure on your prostrate. I am sure I am missing a lot of other solutions but I am sure the other 2+2 will fill you in

Clarkmeister
11-11-2005, 02:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If she uses a strap on you for 5 mins before you have sex you also can't get her pregnant due to the pressure on your prostrate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I wonder if all the voters in the other thread took this into consideration. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Ulysses
11-11-2005, 03:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure the on top isn't true, but if she is a virgin or you do it in a pool you definitely can't get pregnant. If after having sex she does 100 jumping jacks, she also can't get pregnant. If she uses a strap on you for 5 mins before you have sex you also can't get her pregnant due to the pressure on your prostrate. I am sure I am missing a lot of other solutions but I am sure the other 2+2 will fill you in

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx for the excellent tips.

11-11-2005, 04:13 AM
I wonder if anybody has had sexual intercouse in a place with 0 gravity, if not I think im going to make this my life long ambition.

diebitter
11-11-2005, 04:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I wonder if anybody has had sexual intercouse in a place with 0 gravity, if not I think im going to make this my life long ambition.

[/ QUOTE ]

In a pool is the nearest you can get, and that is pretty damn fantastic.

frostbrn
11-11-2005, 05:56 AM
http://www.sinfulshirts.com/images/largeviews/91.gif

Notorious G.O.B.
11-11-2005, 06:05 AM
As long as you can blow it all over the movie's chest and abdomen, it's still pretty all right.

diebitter
11-11-2005, 06:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
As long as you can blow it all over the movie's chest and abdomen, it's still pretty all right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh. I get it on the walls and curtains as well with this. Too much like hard work cleaning up after...

Shajen
11-11-2005, 10:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think all the guys in this forum are smart enough to realize that you can't get a chick pregnant if she is on top.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unbelievable.

This is El Diablo, people. He knows what the heck he's talking about. Christ, we have some retards reading these forums.

SuitedSixes
11-11-2005, 02:17 PM
Not very.

People's Exhibit A:
http://usera.imagecave.com/BSwing23/PIC00099.JPG

Patrick del Poker Grande
11-11-2005, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In a pool is the nearest you can get, and that is pretty damn fantastic.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you're real quick, non-astronauts/cosmonauts/chinanauts (I forget what they're called in China) can also do it in the Vomit Comet (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vomit_comet).

http://www.mts.jhu.edu/~ers/kc135/of-the-plane/kc-135.jpg

diebitter
11-11-2005, 02:32 PM
Oh, apparently if she comes, this makes conception more likely. That's good news for a lot of OOTers, huh.

PS. What exactly happens when a woman doesn't come? I've always wondered. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

bad beetz
11-11-2005, 04:04 PM
I've found that Fun Dip kills sperm.

Easy E
11-11-2005, 04:54 PM
Bad idea.