PDA

View Full Version : favorite foreign food

JJNJustin
11-09-2005, 04:56 AM
What is your favorite ethnic food?

Claunchy
11-09-2005, 04:57 AM
This is seriously the worst poll I've seen in quite some time.

shant
11-09-2005, 05:02 AM
This can't really be a poll if you don't include all the options or an "Other" option. This would have been better as a thread, but actually it's much better if you get [censored].

jdl22
11-09-2005, 05:05 AM
I gotta go with either nonsushi Japanese or Korean BBQ. Neither option is here. My third choice would probably be Mexican also not present.

So basically I'm left to choose between Dim Sum and Curry. Both are good but far, far below the three options above. It's quite rare that I'm yearning for these (unless I should be including manapua in with Dim Sum, in which case this category would jump over Mexican and just behind Korean).

I agree with the above, you really need to consider the options in such a poll.

nicky g
11-09-2005, 05:29 AM
I particularly like the "Lebanese/vegetarian" option. (WTF?)

Luckily the right answer (curry) is on it, so it doesn't really matter about the others.

SackUp
11-09-2005, 05:29 AM
you have quite the ethnic variety listed there...POLLTARD

[censored] should have a field day with this one when he wakes up

2+2 wannabe
11-09-2005, 05:32 AM
worst. poll. ever.

haha how is curry its own entry? do you just eat a bag of curry?

tonypaladino
11-09-2005, 05:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Favorite ethnic food?
You may choose only one
Curry
Dim Sum
Vietamese Noodle Soup
Lebanese/vegetarian
Sushi/japanese raw fish

[/ QUOTE ]

bugstud
11-09-2005, 06:21 AM
I think having something like haggis or sauerkraut or borscht in addition to the current list would have made my head spin round a few more times.

Ianco15
11-09-2005, 06:30 AM
This is the funniest thing I've read on here in a while. Great poll, seriously.

KaneKungFu123
11-09-2005, 07:07 AM
WTF???? /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

JJNJustin
11-09-2005, 08:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF the wrong with you guys? The second you open your yaps the only thing that you manage to spew out is utterly hypercritical.

How and why you manage to find fault in a "favorite food poll" is beyond me. Good luck at the poker tables. And in life...

-J

evil_twin
11-09-2005, 08:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Luckily the right answer (curry) is on it, so it doesn't really matter about the others.

[/ QUOTE ]

In the food domain, nothing beats a good curry. As someone who mostly eats vegetarian, I was bemused by the Lebanese/Vegetarian option, care to explain that one?

fnord_too
11-09-2005, 10:24 AM
Vietnamese noodle soup rules!

11-09-2005, 10:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF the wrong with you guys? The second you open your yaps the only thing that you manage to spew out is utterly hypercritical.

How and why you manage to find fault in a "favorite food poll" is beyond me. Good luck at the poker tables. And in life...

-J

[/ QUOTE ]

OOT is a world in and of itself, wherein hazing is very present. Take a look at other polls before you post one... you say "foreign foods" and then you specifically list a few... a better poll of this topic would have had more generalized options (chinese, japanese, mexican, american, french( maybe followed up by finding which foods within the favorite type was preferred.

Calm down, its just OOT.

ChipWrecked
11-09-2005, 10:48 AM
Freedom Fries.

CCass
11-09-2005, 12:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

11-09-2005, 12:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Freedom Fries.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, I was working in a steakhouse in Houston when the Dixie Chicks said they were embarassed of being from the same state as Bush (whose family is actually from CT..phew) and people in our restaurant were so incensed that we had to change our satellite radio because it had Dixie Chicks, and our management actually changed the menu to say 'freedom fries'.

I quit.

Ulysses
11-09-2005, 08:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
WTF the wrong with you guys?

[/ QUOTE ]

They don't want to waste their time w/ stupid polls.

[ QUOTE ]
How and why you manage to find fault in a "favorite food poll" is beyond me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me explain then. The poll was dumb.

Man, [censored] must be really busy this week!

imported_anacardo
11-09-2005, 08:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
worst. poll. ever.

haha how is curry its own entry? do you just eat a bag of curry?

[/ QUOTE ]

Eat a bag of curry = hysterical.

bakku
11-09-2005, 08:14 PM
not only does this poll suck, you're a liar (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=0&Number=3591896&page=0&vc=1)

pokerdirty
11-09-2005, 08:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Deeedle Deedle

[/ QUOTE ]