PDA

View Full Version : OT: Yugo is the [censored] [censored]!

pergesu
11-09-2005, 04:55 AM
Aight here's a PSA [1]

Yugo is the [censored]. If you didn't know that, then you're the gayest person I know. And I'm serious man....I watched MTV's NEXT one night (where like 5 chicks will be on a bus, the dude takes each one out until he boots ("next"s) em.). One time my RA from college was on there (he's gay), and he NEXTed like two dudes before finally choosing on one other guy. I don't have any problem with homosexuality, the point is that I know some PRETTY GAY people. And you're gayer than Yugo fo shizzle.

Speaking of shizzle..why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella?

Fo drizzle.

holla

[1] Public Service Announcement

pergesu
11-09-2005, 05:03 AM
Another PSA...Bones rules you all. Seriously, this kid is responsible for keeping me in poker. If it weren't for that guy goin "feel the positive energy" "make your chi happy" etc etc, I wouldn't be playing. Of course I'm not the great one (only stanzee can be), but I enjoy this [censored]. So mad props to Bones for pwning the world. Oh yeah, he fnished second in his first 109 EVER, so he obviously rules.

There's a shitload more. curtains, D-money (Dan dan da man), microbet, ilya, freemoney, Irie, [censored]...I can't remember anymore. citanul fo shizzle. DURRON IS GAY (AIM me NIGGA). kyro, despite what some fuckers think. uh...pooh? Yeah, you aight. Sike, sei una testa del cazzo!! jman taught me about the gap concept (not that [censored] in Sklansky's book, the rEAL GAP CONCEPT). Beef cause he taught me to be sooooooooo good lookin. bluefeet, SFB PWNZ ALL, newt..that's all I can remember for now. If your name's not on the list, and it should be, post here. If you post here and your name shouldn't be on the list, you suck at life.

Pat.

edit: Yo my bad. Seth "fat ass muthafuckin" money

The Yugoslavian
11-09-2005, 05:11 AM
You're not wrong.

EHOT?

Continue to cut the bullshit Perg....that's what we like 'bout you kid.

Yugoslav

ForumBot
11-09-2005, 08:26 AM
If I was painted black, instead of Silver, would I be on the list? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I be de shizzle Moke...U b down wit dat /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ilya
11-09-2005, 08:42 AM
Awww.