PDA

View Full Version : What do you like best about OOT?

diebitter
11-09-2005, 03:23 AM
Me, I like:

Helping people out with useful advice
making feeble attempts to crack the funnies
laughing at the left-hand swerves that sometimes turn a thread from crap to gold
Film reviews
Getting a line on something you're not sure about

What about you?

11-09-2005, 03:24 AM
oddball topics, variety, the fact that talking to poker players about all BUT poker.

shant
11-09-2005, 03:48 AM
ASS AND TITTIES

istewart
11-09-2005, 03:50 AM
I'd say how people can have their lives ruined within 2 hours.

And,

[ QUOTE ]
Film reviews

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

pokerdirty
11-09-2005, 03:51 AM
I don't like that the cheerleader thread got locked.

SackUp
11-09-2005, 03:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't like that the cheerleader thread got locked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny, I like it that we have mods that will lock retarded threads with girls that are not that hot.

And Shant once again has the correct answer.

MyTurn2Raise
11-09-2005, 04:33 AM
I like how the thread on the cheerleader from Lower Merion High School suddenly disappeared. Way to go stalkers

Seriously,
great advice
obviously crappy advice
posts that point me to something i might have missed (good tv, music, etc)
funny jokes and not-so-funny ones
pictures of good looking ladies

AngryCola
11-09-2005, 04:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I like how the thread on the cheerleader from Lower Merion High School suddenly disappeared. Way to go stalkers

[/ QUOTE ]

Saw that coming from a mile away.

You shouldn't blame the people trying to find out her identity, though. I strongly believe it would've been locked anyway.

diebitter
11-09-2005, 05:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd say how people can have their lives ruined within 2 hours.

And,

[ QUOTE ]
Film reviews

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I did actually mean other than mine /images/graemlins/blush.gif

tom441lbk
11-09-2005, 06:46 AM
that when i got the boma(boobs on my arm) from a girl the other day, what to think about it, and that i am not alone, and other guys often have this strange and wonderful occurence happen to them

The Yugoslavian
11-09-2005, 06:56 AM
I like the actual discussions that take place and have bearing on real life. Blarg is in his element in these...as are Dominic, and yourself (and I'm sure a handful more that I'm blanking on atm). Unfortunately, the vast majority of posters (myself included) have no [censored] clue of how to add value that it doesn't matter much what we say...[censored] should likely ban us all anyway.

I like it second best for the funny/cool links that are posted. It's much better than having to sign up on 50 different email lists of 'friends' to sift through what the viral internet has to offer.

Yugoslav

11-09-2005, 07:03 AM
Strangely enough, OOT helps me feel normal, seeing as how all these fellow p**** players are going through the same things and have the same thought patterns.

it also has given me new music, new webistes, and plenty of new jokes.

jokerthief
11-09-2005, 07:08 AM
A lot of posters on other forums like to put OOT down as a waste of time or a mental void but I think the opposite is true. You really have to be on your toes to not be flamed or to get recognition here. I actually think OOT is a pretty decent mental exercise when one participates in the right kind of way.

The best thing about OOT is that this is a collection of some very intelligent individuals and from this a myriad of benefits can be had. Like what Yugo said, it's a great filter for cool links and you can be sure pretty fast if they are worth checking out or not. People post personal problems and get very insightful and also very funny perspectives on them. Everyone ought to be able to find some tangental benefit from those perspectives. You can search the archives and find answers and advise on a wide variety of subjects from which martial art is the best to which office chair is best for your back to how many five year olds could David Sklansky take. Myriad of benifits indeed.