PDA

View Full Version : No more Erin Ness w/ Team PokerStars??

Schneids
11-09-2005, 02:20 AM
Someone tell me this isn't true.... Or otherwise, any other gossip about whether she still digs poker or if she is going to be a part of anything else poker related, because I am extremely saddened to see she is no longer a part of Team PokerStars.

Ulysses
11-09-2005, 04:10 AM
I love her.

Boris
11-09-2005, 04:28 AM
She busted me out of WSOP main event in 2004. I hate her.

billyjex
11-09-2005, 04:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
She busted me out of WSOP main event in 2004. I hate her.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it makes you feel any better, I busted her out of this year's main event. She was looking very good this year as well.

But she definetely sucked at poker.

Schneids
11-09-2005, 04:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]

But she definetely sucked at poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

I volunteer myself to teach her how to play poker like the pros.

Erin if you are reading this I'm very good at poker and a really nice guy.

Boris
11-09-2005, 04:49 AM
I was kind of surprised I didn't get any airtime in 2004. I was sitting right next to her for hours. The TV cameras were all over her.

Ulysses
11-09-2005, 06:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was kind of surprised I didn't get any airtime in 2004. I was sitting right next to her for hours. The TV cameras were all over her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone else who sat next to her got airtime. You're a smart guy. Figure it out, not that hard.

wacki
11-09-2005, 10:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Schneids, maybe you should take some initiative and "accidently" sign up for one of the same tournaments she's in. Or you could always e-mail her employer Maxim mag. She's been playing poker since she was a child so you never know unless you try...

Boris
11-09-2005, 12:50 PM
It seems like you're trying to insult me but I'm not getting it.

slickpoppa
11-09-2005, 01:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I love her.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's mine. Back off

jedi
11-09-2005, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Says the man whose avatar is SIIHP.

Schneids
11-09-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Says the man whose avatar is SIIHP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah Mario is just shaking the princess and trying to wake her up. His pants are still on. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

J.A.Sucker
11-09-2005, 03:11 PM
Is it because the American public isn't ready for The Fernet Cat? That's what I thought.

J.A.Sucker
11-09-2005, 03:12 PM
You should have "busted her out" later on. C'mon, man. 50% pain, 50% surprise!

Schneids
11-09-2005, 03:16 PM
This thread may as well include a picture of my fav poker girl! http://www.playwinningpoker.com/photos/erin-ness/Erin1.jpg

B Dids
11-09-2005, 03:25 PM
This is probably the best picture I've seen of her. Very cute, although she's looks like she could pass for 15. (and yeah- that says something about me).

BarronVangorToth
11-09-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is probably the best picture I've seen of her. Very cute, although she's looks like she could pass for 15. (and yeah- that says something about me).

[/ QUOTE ]

Passing for 15 = +EV
Being 15 = -EV

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

Boris
11-09-2005, 04:12 PM
lol. nice.

billyjex
11-09-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It seems like you're trying to insult me but I'm not getting it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he's saying you're so ugly, they really didn't want to put you on camera.

That's what I got from it.

Boris
11-09-2005, 05:22 PM
oh right. the old "you're so ugly you broke the camera" insult.

I'm gonna kick his feckin ass the next time I see him.

Schneids
11-09-2005, 05:49 PM
C'mon guys quit hi-jacking my Erin thread it's supposed to be about Miss Ness /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Boris
11-09-2005, 06:18 PM
Sorry bro. But I've got issues with Erin Ness.

Evan
11-09-2005, 06:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
C'mon guys quit hi-jacking my Erin thread it's supposed to be about Miss Ness /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Peachy is crying herself to cleep somewhere.

Schneids
11-09-2005, 08:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please Evan stop tainting my Erin thread it's supposed to be about Miss Ness.

wacki
11-09-2005, 09:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Peachy has the hots for schneids????

billyjex
11-09-2005, 10:05 PM
Nice. Thanks to our little beauty I finally have a custom title.

After I busted out (an hour or so later after I busted Ness,) I saw our sweetheart in the hallway leaving the Rio. I chatted it up for a little bit but to my dismay I suck at hitting on chicks and didn't find a way to make sweet love to her.

bogey
11-09-2005, 10:11 PM
I guess they figured buying in two highly overrated female players into tournaments was their limit.

Ulysses
11-09-2005, 10:22 PM
http://www.playwinningpoker.com/photos/erin-ness/Erin2.jpg

Luv2DriveTT
11-09-2005, 11:22 PM
You guys do realize why she photographs well, right? She is a photo assistant (aka a coffee runner for the photographer), she has great resources for retouching and talent. I don't want to be mean but she isn't all that in person; she is average at best.

I have her number, I never bothered to use it. I guess that tells you how enthusiastic I was.

Ulysses
11-09-2005, 11:33 PM
FU.

Luv2DriveTT
11-09-2005, 11:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
FU.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't call. Emails were involved however...

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

Schneids
11-09-2005, 11:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You guys do realize why she photographs well, right? She is a photo assistant (aka a coffee runner for the photographer), she has great resources for retouching and talent. I don't want to be mean but she isn't all that in person; she is average at best.

I have her number, I never bothered to use it. I guess that tells you how enthusiastic I was.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmm hook a brother up?

siccjay
11-09-2005, 11:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How funny would it be if she read this. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

billyjex
11-10-2005, 12:12 AM
I disagree. I obviously saw her in person and I thought she looked alot better than she did on TV. I mean, she's no scarlet johanssen, but hey, a cute chick into poker is hot.

daryn
11-10-2005, 01:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Passing for 15 = +EV
Being 15 = -EV

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

[/ QUOTE ]

congratulations, this is the first EV calc i've ever seen you do.

keep up the good work!

peachy
11-10-2005, 01:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thank god...someone agrees with me

slickpoppa
11-10-2005, 01:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Either post s normal sized picture of yourself or stop talking smack about my girl

Luv2DriveTT
11-10-2005, 01:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I changed my mind on the principal that I wish to disagree with Peachy.

TT = Erin Ness Fanboy!

lighterjobs
11-10-2005, 02:38 AM
third from the right, bottom row. my personal favorite.

DrSavage
11-10-2005, 11:28 AM
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~pn25/erinnesssmall1.gif

Edit: (C) Nagoo81

nolanfan34
11-10-2005, 12:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Passing for 15 = +EV
Being 15 = -EV

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

[/ QUOTE ]

keep up the good work!

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I laughed a lot harder at that than I probably should have.

BarronVangorToth
11-10-2005, 01:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Passing for 15 = +EV
Being 15 = -EV

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

[/ QUOTE ]

keep up the good work!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Daryn has earned himself one (1) GOOL (Get Out Of Lambasting) Card. He simply has to wait for some time in the future he has something crazy to say in my direction. For example:

"Barron, I, for whatever nonsensical reason, disagree with you due to <hand-flapping in order to create illusion of an argument>"* <--- the asterisk is key, because then:

*I would like to cash-in my GOOL card here.

And, then, presto, no comment from yours truly will follow.

However, my apologies to the thread, as it has been made quite clear that all talk should center around Miss Ness, and so it shall.

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

Sponger15SB
11-10-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This thread may as well include a picture of my fav poker girl! http://www.playwinningpoker.com/photos/erin-ness/Erin1.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is up with this picture? Is it me or are these cards photoshopped (poorly) into the picture.

peachy
11-10-2005, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Either post s normal sized picture of yourself or stop talking smack about my girl

[/ QUOTE ]

i can say what i like about whomever i like....what i look like is irrelevant

lapoker17
11-10-2005, 04:19 PM
I think they put her head on Magic Anotonio's body.

BarronVangorToth
11-10-2005, 05:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is up with this picture? Is it me or are these cards photoshopped (poorly) into the picture.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still figuring out what subliminal message they're dishing by having the known cards be the K-high straight...

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

kitaristi0
11-11-2005, 08:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're looking at the cards in this picture?

BarronVangorToth
11-11-2005, 09:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly, yes. I was thinking they should've had the cards be the 10, J, K, and A and then the "message" (such as it is) would be that she's the Queen of Poker.

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

11-11-2005, 10:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly, yes. I was thinking they should've had the cards be the 10, J, K, and A and then the "message" (such as it is) would be that she's the Queen of Poker.

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, the shoud've kept the damn card off her face. Amateurs.

daveymck
11-11-2005, 11:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Passing for 15 = +EV
Being 15 = -EV

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

[/ QUOTE ]

keep up the good work!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Daryn has earned himself one (1) GOOL (Get Out Of Lambasting) Card. He simply has to wait for some time in the future he has something crazy to say in my direction. For example:

"Barron, I, for whatever nonsensical reason, disagree with you due to <hand-flapping in order to create illusion of an argument>"* <--- the asterisk is key, because then:

*I would like to cash-in my GOOL card here.

And, then, presto, no comment from yours truly will follow.

However, my apologies to the thread, as it has been made quite clear that all talk should center around Miss Ness, and so it shall.

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

[/ QUOTE ]

SO this is where all your card game ideas come from? Maybe you should be dishing out your profits to us users of 2+2 who have inspired all your ideas.

Photoc
11-11-2005, 11:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, the shoud've kept the damn card off her face. Amateurs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone else notice that the card on her face is bent the opposite way as the rest of them?

And, I didn't notice there were cards in this pic till someone said so.

MaxPower
11-12-2005, 12:41 AM
Schneids,

Turn on GSN. Your girl is playing right now and she is looking good.

The show is called Poker Royale: Battle of the Ages.

slickpoppa
11-12-2005, 12:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Schneids,

[/ QUOTE ]

Shes looking really good

MicroBob
11-12-2005, 12:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Does anyone else notice that the card on her face is bent the opposite way as the rest of them?

[/ QUOTE ]

no it isn't.

they are all bent so that the face side is intented 'in'.

I too was going to post about the K-high straight.

I've gone back and forth on Erin.

I liked her, then didn't like her, then liked her again, then didn't like her again.

Now I like her again.

MaxPower
11-12-2005, 01:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Schneids,

[/ QUOTE ]

Shes looking really good

[/ QUOTE ]

Coming up at 2:00 AM on the east coast, Erin Ness will be playing against Dan Harrington.

bones
11-12-2005, 01:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Coming up at 2:00 AM on the east coast, Erin Ness will be playing against Dan Harrington.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know Action Dan isn't gonna just "eat noodles" with her, given the chance.

Photoc
11-12-2005, 05:11 AM
[censored], thats one helluva an optical illusion. It looks like it's bent the oposite way. I guess it all depends on how you look at it.

Schneids
11-12-2005, 06:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Schneids,

[/ QUOTE ]

GFD [censored] [censored] AKDFAK;DFD;DKDFADFJ HOW DID I MISS THIS?

Ulysses
11-12-2005, 07:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Schneids,

[/ QUOTE ]

GFD [censored] [censored] AKDFAK;DFD;DKDFADFJ HOW DID I MISS THIS?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. She looked really hot. Also, I did not realize that you could flash on basic cable, but I guess GSN is considered premium cable. Wow, nice rack, Erin!

KDawgCometh
11-13-2005, 02:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why do you have to be soo mean TT, ruining the hopeful thoughts of all sorts of guys on this board. I'm disapointed in you

Luv2DriveTT
11-13-2005, 02:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
why do you have to be soo mean TT, ruining the hopeful thoughts of all sorts of guys on this board. I'm disapointed in you

[/ QUOTE ]
http://www.thevillager.com/villager_40/mean.jpg

I agree the post did read as a bit mean, I didn't intend for it to be cruel, I only included the facts which didn't read as nice and cheery as I would have hoped. Essentially my point was that if you ever meet her in real life and you didn't know that she was a "famous" poker player, I doubt 90% of us would find her interesting. She is your average girl next door who still works as an assistant at Maxim magazine.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

Photoc
11-13-2005, 05:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
She is your average girl next door

[/ QUOTE ]

Just my type /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Schneids
11-13-2005, 06:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry kdawg, TT and/or anyone else willl never dash my hopes. <3 Erin Ness!!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SinCityGuy
11-14-2005, 02:20 PM
After seeing that there are seven pages in this post, I hereby nominate Erin Ness (http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=26195) for the Evelyn Ng Hyperbole Award.

Schneids
11-14-2005, 04:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
After seeing that there are seven pages in this post, I hereby nominate Erin Ness (http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=26195) for the Evelyn Ng Hyperbole Award.

[/ QUOTE ]

You obviously must be a poker rookie and do not recognize the amount of variance in this game...especially in tournaments /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

It's ok, they have a good forum (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=begin) for you!!!

11-14-2005, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You obviously must be a poker rookie and do not recognize the amount of variance in this game...

[/ QUOTE ]

He also couldn't recognize Erin in that pic link.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SinCityGuy
11-14-2005, 06:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He also couldn't recognize Erin in that pic link.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, I have never even heard of her, so when I saw this post, I looked on the database to see what her lifetime results were.

Schneids
11-14-2005, 06:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Honestly, I have never even heard of her

[/ QUOTE ]

You're welcome! Consider this my good deed for the day /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

11-14-2005, 06:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Honestly, I have never even heard of her

[/ QUOTE ]

You're welcome! Consider this my good deed for the day /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, now that he has such a fine reference point, he may only be coming to realize what a miserable wretch he was before. And that's just sad.

/images/graemlins/frown.gif

B00T
11-14-2005, 07:14 PM
I'll do my good deed of the day. Erin Ness has been informed of this thread. gl

Schneids
11-15-2005, 03:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll do my good deed of the day. Erin Ness has been informed of this thread. gl

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/heart.gif