PDA

View Full Version : Question about True Love

arod15
11-08-2005, 07:41 PM
So tonights lottery is 225 million to the winner. My question to all those who believe there in love with there wife/fiance/gf, is what chances would your relationship have if you won all that money? I love my gf, but I can't imagine being a one woman guy, if I could have any woman in the world.

So would you be faithful to your girl if you could have any woman in the world?

Thoughts? Let's discuss....

11-08-2005, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I love my gf, but I can't imagine being a one woman guy, if I could have any woman in the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Time to get rid of the gf if this is true.

asofel
11-08-2005, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So tonights lottery is 225 million to the winner. My question to all those who believe there in love with there wife/fiance/gf, is what chances would your relationship have if you won all that money? I love my gf, but I can't imagine being a one woman guy, if I could have any woman in the world.

So would you be faithful to your girl if you could have any woman in the world?

Thoughts? Let's discuss....

[/ QUOTE ]

the ones truly in love, they'd just have more vacation time...the rest? someone who wants them for the wrong reason...

and not that you don't know this, but the last girl i'd want would be the one who's after me for the cash...

RunDownHouse
11-08-2005, 07:50 PM
I really don't agree that your first statement, about having a shitload of money, is highly correlated to your second, having any woman in the world. Whores kind of disgust me, but maybe that's a personal thing.

As far as how the money would change my current relationship, it would likely improve it. We'd finally be able to move out of the apartment and into a house, which would make things better, I should think.

eviljeff
11-08-2005, 08:52 PM
I don't think being truly in love and sleeping around are necessarily mutually exclusive.

ilya
11-08-2005, 08:58 PM
Meh...the girls who are really worth dating are by definition not gonna get with a guy just cos he has tons of money from winning the lottery.

In short I would certainly leave any gf(s) I had at the time & sleep around will all the hot golddiggers.

Unless I was in love or something. In which case I'd try to sell my gf on the 3some idea.

TheBlueMonster
11-08-2005, 09:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think being truly in love and sleeping around are necessarily mutually exclusive.

[/ QUOTE ]
interesting set of values....

phixxx
11-08-2005, 09:24 PM
I love lamp.

dcasper70
11-08-2005, 10:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
interesting set of values....

[/ QUOTE ]
Takes all kinds to make a world.
Strangely enough, I actually agree with him... Enough people out there can pull this off, so there you go. I have no idea how, but it happens.

As for the OP, I'd love to share that kind of cash with my wife. She friggin rocks!