PDA

View Full Version : One thing that bothers me

11-08-2005, 03:57 PM
People parking an expensive car in the corner of a parking lot so nobody will be next to it. Like they're better than anyone else. My 85 Carolla means more to me than their damn lexus.

11-08-2005, 03:58 PM
You know what grinds my gears??

11-08-2005, 04:00 PM
what?

pokerdirty
11-08-2005, 04:02 PM
i don't know about you, but if my new lexus got dinged by a POS 85 corolla, i'd be slashin some tires and breakin some glass.

i'd make sure your car looked like this...

http://www.chasing-storms.com/busted_windshield.jpg

MonkeeMan
11-08-2005, 04:03 PM
So what? That's far better than the "my car requires 2 parking spots so it won't get dinged" approach.

tdarko
[ QUOTE ]
People parking an expensive car in the corner of a parking lot so nobody will be next to it. Like they're better than anyone else. My 85 Carolla means more to me than their damn lexus.

[/ QUOTE ]
it has nothing to do thinking they are better than you or your car you moran. it has to do with taking care of their [censored], people basically have no regard or respect for other people's [censored] and when you park between two vehicles you are running a very high risk of door dings/dents and when you pay a lot of money for your [censored] then most likely you value you it and you don't want it [censored] up.

this goes for any car, whether its a pacer or an escalade. who gives a [censored] if they park in the corner of the parking lot, it just means they don't want their car [censored] up.

Slow Play Ray
What cracks me up more is when they park diagonally and use up two spaces.

11-08-2005, 04:05 PM
id hope they'd put your arse in jail.

Brainwalter
11-08-2005, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

These people, of course, should be shot. But I don't see why OP or anyone would be bothered by people using legitimate spaces in the far corners of the lot. They are making a sacrifice to prevent damage to their valuable belongings. There is nothing about this that indicates they think they're better than anoyone.

If OP really does care more about his Corolla, why not do the same thing?

sfer
11-08-2005, 04:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet a lot of things bother you.

tdarko
11-08-2005, 04:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
These people, of course, should be shot. But I don't see why OP or anyone would be bothered by people using legitimate spaces in the far corners of the lot. They are making a sacrifice to prevent damage to their valuable belongings. There is nothing about this that indicates they think they're better than anoyone.

[/ QUOTE ]
exactly.

to sum up, OP really is dumb.

Cancuk
11-08-2005, 04:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
id hope they'd put your arse in jail.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd hope they would teach you how to form coherent sentences.

pokerdirty
11-08-2005, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
to sum up, OP really is dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

11-08-2005, 04:13 PM
He:
<ul type="square">cares for his car and doesn't mind walking.[/list]

You:
<ul type="square">don't know how to spell the name of your car. [/list]

11-08-2005, 04:22 PM
you can go jail for incoherent setences?

Brainwalter
11-08-2005, 04:26 PM
BTW I get the feeling he's making us look dumb by responding.

pokerdirty
11-08-2005, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you can go jail for incoherent setences?

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, you made a speeling error!

Warik
11-08-2005, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One thing that bothers me is when I park my non-expensive car in the corner of a parking lot so that nobody will be next to it, and when I come back, some jackass is parked next to me even though there's plenty of empty space all over the lot.

Usually it's some guy with a "Carolla." /images/graemlins/grin.gif

MrTrik
11-08-2005, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They are better than you. Better at life man.

Chobohoya
11-08-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You know what grinds my gears??

[/ QUOTE ]

When you can't find the droids you're looking for?

mostsmooth
11-08-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
the people who should really be shot are the people who take up two spots in a crowded parking garage.