PDA

View Full Version : Ali G Seazon 2 - I liiiiiiike, its Niiiiiice

Borno
11-08-2005, 01:33 AM
Favourite Ali G Characters, Skits... Go on.. I know you have them. if you dont. You should./

Borat is my favourite.. but My favourite skit right now is Gay Bruno talking to Minister Quinn, the guy that converts gays.

He asks Quinn what line he crosses when showering with a friend and his friends dick goes in his mouth.

Oh Man!

pokeraces
11-08-2005, 01:41 AM
I am very strong physique and I can hold a very large woman down for 3 hours...I am strong, I can throw rock at a gypsy from 15 metres. 10 metre if I am chained up. If you come back with me to my country, I will give you television and remote control.

Borno
11-08-2005, 01:49 AM
Borat man, I [censored] love you. How is your sister?

How is your wife?

Your mistress?

correia
11-08-2005, 04:51 PM
"If she cheat on me, I will crush her"

pokeraces
11-08-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How is your sister?

[/ QUOTE ]

She was voted by Almaty Chamber of Commerce as "best sex in mouth". She is number 2, or 3, best prostitute in the country of Kazakhstan.

CrazyEyez
11-08-2005, 05:41 PM
I like when he interviewed none uver den my main man Bhoutros-Bhoutros-Bhoutros Gali. BBG played along with it which was pretty funny.

samjjones
11-08-2005, 05:42 PM
Booyakasha. Respek.

asofel
11-08-2005, 05:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I like when he interviewed none uver den my main man Bhoutros-Bhoutros-Bhoutros Gali. BBG played along with it which was pretty funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

that was great.....and borat cracks me the [censored] up.....

HIIIIIIIIIIIGH FIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

DMBFan23
11-08-2005, 05:52 PM
the Borat dating skit rules.

I would LOVE to see coverage of Ali G's interview with Elton John (not season 2 though) - the transcript of it is hilarious

DMBFan23
11-08-2005, 05:53 PM
she must be tight....like a man's anus (pronounced AH-noose)
and she must have plow experience

Georgia Avenue
11-08-2005, 05:54 PM
What would you do, if the jew comes at you with...

HIS CLAW?

MaxPower
11-08-2005, 06:12 PM
There are some bonus features on the DVD. In one of them Borat goes to a ranch in Texas where you can hunt all kinds of exotic animals. He starts telling the guy that it would be great if they could hunt Jews. There is another one where Borat learns how to rope steers. They also have a speech given by Ali G at Harvard.

waffle
11-08-2005, 06:46 PM
I like Bruno, he seems the best at exposing idiocy. Especially when talking to fashion designers.

At Daytona Beach he's posing as a host for some sort of Austrian MTV show covering spring break in the USA. He gets 5 kids from a college wrestling team to do some little clips. After some goading, they're hopping around like idiots, yelling "PARTY", flexing, hollering, typical frat boy enthusiasm. They're not really into it at first, but Bruno keeps asking for more enthusiasm.

They're getting into it, showing off their pecs, abs, etc.

b: "I want you to say.. Hi this is Jim"

"Hi this is Jim.."

b: "Saying hi.."

"Saying hi from DAYTONA BEACH, FLORIDA, WOOOO!!!"

b: ".. to Austrian GAY TV!"

"GAY TV? GET THE [censored] OUT OF HERE. YOU SAID GAY TV? GAY TV? THERE'S NO [censored] GAY TV INVOLVED IN THIS."

Instant demeanor change.

Borno
11-08-2005, 06:54 PM
Verse 1: There is a problem where I come from in Khazakistan. The problem is transportation...

Verse 2: There is a problem where I come from, the problem is Jew. ... Throw the Jew down the well... Grab him by his horns... grab him by his money (mah-knee)

hahah... the whole hickish, white washed American small town crowd starts singing along with the Jew racism.. .oh man.. this is how the KKK was born. Genious, just genious.

Raydain
11-08-2005, 06:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Verse 1: There is a problem where I come from in Khazakistan. The problem is transportation...

Verse 2: There is a problem where I come from, the problem is Jew. ... Throw the Jew down the well... Grab him by his horns... grab him by his money (mah-knee)

hahah... the whole hickish, white washed American small town crowd starts singing along with the Jew racism.. .oh man.. this is how the KKK was born. Genious, just genious.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Throw the Jew down the well...
so my country can be free...
you must grab him by his horns...
and we'll have a big party!"

LoaferGee12
11-08-2005, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I like Bruno, he seems the best at exposing idiocy. Especially when talking to fashion designers.

At Daytona Beach he's posing as a host for some sort of Austrian MTV show covering spring break in the USA. He gets 5 kids from a college wrestling team to do some little clips. After some goading, they're hopping around like idiots, yelling "PARTY", flexing, hollering, typical frat boy enthusiasm. They're not really into it at first, but Bruno keeps asking for more enthusiasm.

They're getting into it, showing off their pecs, abs, etc.

b: "I want you to say.. Hi this is Jim"

"Hi this is Jim.."

b: "Saying hi.."

"Saying hi from DAYTONA BEACH, FLORIDA, WOOOO!!!"

b: ".. to Austrian GAY TV!"

"GAY TV? GET THE [censored] OUT OF HERE. YOU SAID GAY TV? GAY TV? THERE'S NO [censored] GAY TV INVOLVED IN THIS."

Instant demeanor change.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this was awesome. Bruno's unseen sh1t on disc 2, his interview with Daniel Dicrisio is gold. "Will is Daniel Dicrisio?"

GoodTiMes
11-08-2005, 07:17 PM
Throw the joos down the well!