PDA

View Full Version : $2000 hand v. BBuddy

revlis87
11-08-2005, 01:32 AM
$2800 for me. He covers. I probabbly have slightly LAG image. I raise UTG to $75 with AK suited. 2 callers. Buddy reraises to $500 in MP. My action?

I dont like calling OOP position here, but i feel like he folds QQ down and can easily be making this play with rags.

Thoughts?

Lucky
11-08-2005, 01:36 AM
If he's in a "legend of bbuddy" mood, i get all-in, and he'll call with A9, etc.. If he's been playing solid, i muck.

James282
11-08-2005, 01:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
$2800 for me. He covers. I probabbly have slightly LAG image. I raise UTG to $75 with AK suited. 2 callers. Buddy reraises to $500 in MP. My action?

I dont like calling OOP position here, but i feel like he folds QQ down and can easily be making this play with rags.

Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Even when he's playing solidly, raises like this are almost always [censored] like KJ or 46s. Sometimes I'll call, flop a pair and try to stack him, and sometimes I'll just push and take the pot right there. Be careful though, because he won't automatically bet the flop and it isn't going to be easy to know where you stand if you call and miss - you won't always be behind. If you are afraid to play him postflop, you need to push here and let him call or fold with whatever he has here.
-James

chuddo
11-08-2005, 01:55 AM
"big slick ain't nothing but a drawin' hand.....get it in there"
-old man cadillac

Allinlife
11-08-2005, 01:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If he's in a "legend of bbuddy" mood

[/ QUOTE ]
nearly spit out my drink