PDA

View Full Version : Yes/No?

Drontier
11-08-2005, 01:25 AM
10/20.
Normally, if I don't have a FD, I play the WA/WB game and call call donk, but here wiht the FD I thought it was best to cap and push value. Yes or no?
Party Poker (6 max, 5 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx (http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>.
MP raises, some people fold, Hero calls

Flop: A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, MP bets, Hero raises...

Final Pot:

ArturiusX
11-08-2005, 01:26 AM
I like.

jt1
11-08-2005, 01:33 AM
You either way ahead or slightly behind. I'd want to give KQ a chance to catch up. Donking the turn would be okay if an 8 or a 9 came up or a heart.

11-08-2005, 01:42 AM
So if he 3bets you, you don't think it very likely that you're behind and you want to cap?

WA/WB seems good here considering it's benefits and if you're lucky enough to make you're flush, then you can try and get some more bets in.

11-08-2005, 03:18 AM
You're actually slightly behind if you are behind, with 9 flush outs and 3 two pair outs, assuming you aren't already against two pair or a set. Even with 12 outs on the flop, it is slightly -EV to pump it. If you don't know if he has an A, then you can safely pump and hope he is on a K-high flush draw.

TazQ
11-08-2005, 03:19 AM
Wut? You don't want to give KQ a chance to catch a pair?

I don't know why you want to pump the flop, only hands that are giving you action are big aces or two pair/set type hands and you get to fold hands that you rather stay in.

Noodles
11-08-2005, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I like.

[/ QUOTE ]
why? I dont like,you might fold hands here that you are thrashing,why do you want to do that with this hand that has lots of outs?

Spicymoose
11-08-2005, 09:13 PM
Actually if I did not have the flush draw, I would check raise this. Now that you have such a strong hand, I think it might be best to bet-3bet. If he only calls your bet, he often improves to a second best hand he likes, and you will get further action from him. You have 82% equity against someone who raises with the top 20% of hands here.