PDA

View Full Version : Who will die on tomorrows episode of lost?

lastsamurai
11-07-2005, 10:49 PM
I hope its hurley

Eurotrash
11-07-2005, 10:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I hope its hurley

[/ QUOTE ]

if it's Hurley, how many days do you think the rest of the survivors can live off his carcass?

U235
11-07-2005, 11:22 PM
IIRC, during the previews when they said that "one of these survivors will be lost forever" or something like that, one of the shots showed the back-of-the-plane survivors, so I think it's just going to be one of them that bites it.

I sure hope it's that lady's husband. That whole faith thing is so annoying. She's going to feel so stupid that she saved that candy bar when Sawyer drops her husband's mangled corpse at her feet.

11-07-2005, 11:25 PM
Hurley is too important to the show. And didn't they already say it was that hot chick that doesn't do anything? That would make the most sense as her movie just came out and she is probably working on other projects. Man, would I like to bang her.

pryor15
11-07-2005, 11:28 PM
eh, i already know. they posted a spoiler on ain't it cool news

in white:

<font color="white"> shannon </font>

Emmitt2222
11-07-2005, 11:30 PM
I think the show would lose about half its viewers if Hurley died, possibly me included. He is way too good to die and the numbers story is far from over. They want to lead us on to believe it will be Sawyer so I'm going to say it won't be him. I agree that a tail survivor is a likely choice because it is someone dieing but not someone huge. I'm thinking the big black guy or Rose's husband are two likely canidates.

SoCalRugger
11-07-2005, 11:32 PM
If Adebisi dies I'm going to be really pissed. Hearing that he signed on for Season 2 was the only reason I went out and bought Season 1 to get caught up.

goofball
11-07-2005, 11:45 PM
They showed last season they aren't afraid to kill off a main character. Charlie seems the least needed right now, basically all he does is fawn over claire.

11-07-2005, 11:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hurley is too important to the show. And didn't they already say it was that hot chick that doesn't do anything? That would make the most sense as her movie just came out and she is probably working on other projects. Man, would I like to bang her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on people, this includes Sawyer. They are both crucial to the shows success. The hot chick that does nothing makes the most sense considering her career right now.

Soul Daddy
11-07-2005, 11:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on people, this includes Sawyer. They are both crucial to the shows success. The hot chick that does nothing makes the most sense considering her career right now.

[/ QUOTE ]
It makes no sense to lose hotness.

11-07-2005, 11:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if they can't afford her. They just got what's her name in (the mainstream acress from the back of the plane) and Shannon is starring in movies now. Her price is probably a lot higher right now. I wouldn't be suprised if she tried to get out so they are killing her character off.

Sephus
11-08-2005, 12:34 AM
i hope they kill that iron yuppie. thinks he's so big.

TheCroShow
11-08-2005, 03:01 PM
You guys think that because Shannon is "doing movies now," her price is way up? How about Michelle Rodriguez? She has a number of good movies, not saying she is an A-list celebrity but has certainly enjoyed more success than Maggie Grace (Shannon)...Grace did 1 movie that flew under the radar and now she is too good for Lost? doubtful.

i hope the old black lady's hubby dies before she sees him, or maybe they will do the cliche run to each other and BAAAAAM, Charlie gets trigger happy again. Or one of the others will chuck a spear from the woods and SPLAT! the show will not kill anyone key to the show, that would be stupid. lost will probably lose an extra they introduce on the next show

CrazyEyez
11-08-2005, 03:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
True, but they still have this:
http://s12.skins.be/pics/EvangelineLilly_09_1024.jpg

TheCroShow
11-08-2005, 03:31 PM
i would love to see john locke get killed

Dominic
11-08-2005, 03:34 PM
I stopped TiVo-ing this show two weeks ago. I just don't care.

jaydub
11-08-2005, 03:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I periodically catch it but am constantly disappointed that nothing ever happens. I usually tivo and delete when I need the space

11-08-2005, 08:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I could do the same, season 2 has been crap, but I'm way too compulsive to stop watching something that was so awesome last season.

11-08-2005, 08:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You guys think that because Shannon is "doing movies now," her price is way up? How about Michelle Rodriguez? She has a number of good movies, not saying she is an A-list celebrity but has certainly enjoyed more success than Maggie Grace (Shannon)...Grace did 1 movie that flew under the radar and now she is too good for Lost? doubtful.

i hope the old black lady's hubby dies before she sees him, or maybe they will do the cliche run to each other and BAAAAAM, Charlie gets trigger happy again. Or one of the others will chuck a spear from the woods and SPLAT! the show will not kill anyone key to the show, that would be stupid. lost will probably lose an extra they introduce on the next show

[/ QUOTE ]

That was my point, Michelle Rodriguez was orobably paid a lot to come into the show once last season and now be in it this season. She is looking to be a replacement for someone. Also, Sawyer needs a lady and she would be good for it. They are already foreshadowing this. Michelle is very expensive compared to the rest of the cast, but Shannon's price rises the most just after a big movie comes out. Why pay two big prices instead of one? I'm sure the acrors behind Jack, Hurley, almost everyone, etc. price also rose this season.