PDA

View Full Version : some nice good hate speech

03-25-2002, 05:51 AM
http://www.fredoneverything.net/CopsAndRobbers.html

a preview.

'In the campaign of cultural self-mutilation, stated motives are seldom real motives. The news media lavish attention on child-molesting by Catholic clergy, while simultaneously advocating acceptance of homosexuality in Scoutmasters. A contradiction?'

brad

03-25-2002, 01:46 PM
Brad,

(On a slightly tangenital subject) What do you think about the kid in Texas who was expelled from school for a year for having a breadknife rolling around in the bed of his truck?

He had driven some boxes of his grandmother's stuff to the Goodwill store and the knife apparently fell out. Can't violate those 'zero-tolerance' policies!

03-25-2002, 01:58 PM
"The news media lavish attention on child-molesting by Catholic clergy, while simultaneously advocating acceptance of homosexuality in Scoutmasters. A contradiction?'"

I see a vast difference between allowing acceptance of a Scoutmaster regardless of who he has sex with in the privacy of his own home, and acceptance of a clergyman molesting a child. I imagine the media would also certainly "lavish attention" on incidences of child-molesting by scoutmasters, hetero- or homosexual.

03-26-2002, 03:21 PM
honestly andy, i think you are a smart guy, and i respect your posts and opinions, but sometimes i can't believe what you respond to...