PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt Bonus Question/Idea

UATrewqaz
11-07-2005, 08:26 PM
Everyone knows the Full Tilt bonus sucks ass to clear.

Would it help to email them and inform them of this? Basically tell them if the bonus was easy to clear that you and many of your friends would play there.

And people who play there would bring up the numbers, thus bringing in more players, etc.

SoCalRugger
11-07-2005, 08:41 PM
All it would really do is bring it a lot more bonus whores, right? I doubt the fish look much into bonus clearing rates. Just the fact that there's a bonus is usually good enough for them. I'm sure Full Tilt knows their bonus is difficult to whore - it might be designed that way.

Besides, it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. It's a great bonus for 5/10 6-max, except when you hit a 150 BB downswing trying to clear a [censored] $300 reload.

thetman
11-08-2005, 09:39 AM
It's not that bad if you play a reasonable limit.

RubberDucky
11-08-2005, 11:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HANKMUCK
11-08-2005, 02:40 PM
Whats a reasonable limit? How are the sit n gos there, comparable to stars? how many sit n gos can you play at once?

11-08-2005, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Whats a reasonable limit? How are the sit n gos there, comparable to stars? how many sit n gos can you play at once?

[/ QUOTE ]

They are similar to stars. I think the blinds levels are shorter but there are more levels. I think the max is four open tables but that may just be ring games.

HANKMUCK
11-08-2005, 02:46 PM
could you play 2-4 limit and expect to clear bonus in a reasonable amount of time? also, is there a time limit on clearing bonus?

11-08-2005, 02:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
could you play 2-4 limit and expect to clear bonus in a reasonable amount of time? also, is there a time limit on clearing bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

That depends on your definition of reasonable. I suspect not.

The deposit bonus you have 120 days to clear, not sure about the reloads but I imagine it's at least 60.

d10
11-08-2005, 03:38 PM
Reload bonuses are 60 days. They also seem to be offering reloads pretty consistently every other month, and since they clear in increments of $20, it doesn't really matter if you don't manage to fully clear a bonus. Whenever the bonus expires, there will be another reload available.

Guelph
11-08-2005, 08:37 PM
Do they disqualify you from a reload bonus if you cashout?

As far as I could tell, the only requirement is having cleared your previous bonus... but does anyone know for sure?

11-09-2005, 06:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

After 3 months, I just cleared my sad and pathetic $50 deposit at .25/.50. I made more money on the loose players at that level.

JJDylan
11-09-2005, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ive cleared $500 of my 600 since my deposit on 9/1 playing 2 tables of 2/4 at a time.

d10
11-09-2005, 10:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do they disqualify you from a reload bonus if you cashout?

As far as I could tell, the only requirement is having cleared your previous bonus... but does anyone know for sure?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I always deposit for the reload and then cash out a few days later, and I still have the bonus pending. I'm not sure what the requirement is regarding the previous bonus. I know I had not completely cleared my initial $600 bonus and I had no problem getting the $300 reload, but my $600 bonus had expired at the time, so maybe that doesn't count.