PDA

View Full Version : IGMPAY bonus

pokerrookie
11-07-2005, 07:28 PM
I made my first IGM deposit to Party, put in the code "IGMPAY" without the quotes, per the instructions on Bonsuwhores. The money made it to the account, but the bonus did not. Anyone had troubles like this, or does the bonus usually get credited later?

Any help that someone can give is appreciated.

BigF
11-07-2005, 07:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I made my first IGM deposit to Party, put in the code "IGMPAY" without the quotes, per the instructions on Bonsuwhores. The money made it to the account, but the bonus did not. Anyone had troubles like this, or does the bonus usually get credited later?

[/ QUOTE ]

Call Party.

11-07-2005, 08:16 PM
Did you click on the cashier to see if there is a bonus pending? Or check under "MY ACCOUNT" web page > Bonus Details and see if it's listed there. The bonus wouldn't be given right away, you have to play so many raked hands to get it.

/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

pokerrookie
11-07-2005, 08:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Did you click on the cashier to see if there is a bonus pending? Or check under "MY ACCOUNT" web page > Bonus Details and see if it's listed there. The bonus wouldn't be given right away, you have to play so many raked hands to get it.

/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Give me some credit. I'm not a total n00b. It isn't under pending bonuses, either.

pokerrookie
11-07-2005, 08:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Call Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is an excellent idea. This is the most useful advice I have ever gotten from this forum. Thanks Big F. Do you think they will also be able to tell me whether anyone else at 2+2 has had these problems?

BigF
11-07-2005, 08:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Call Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is an excellent idea. This is the most useful advice I have ever gotten from this forum. Thanks Big F. Do you think they will also be able to tell me whether anyone else at 2+2 has had these problems?

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez I was being serious.

If you call Party they will credit $100 to your bonus account right away.

As a matter of fact, you have to call them for most of the (ex-)skins.

SoCalRugger
11-07-2005, 08:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Call Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't be a smartass. Calling Party is exactly what you have to do. Any time I have ever had problems with a bonus being credited (which included my Empire IGMPAY), a 2 minute phone call solved everything without any hassle.

joeski19
11-07-2005, 08:55 PM
I had this exact problem. I sent them an email and they fixed it.

BigBiceps
11-07-2005, 09:11 PM
I had this problem and I emailed them and they fixed it in 4 hours.

1337 skills
11-07-2005, 09:25 PM
This happened to me at Intertops so I emailed them. I had the bonus less then an hour later.

11-07-2005, 09:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Give me some credit. I'm not a total n00b.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Call Party.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Don't be a smartass.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Don't be a smartass.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Don't be a smartass.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Don't be a smartass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

(Note to self: Don't try to offer help to ungrateful posters)

pokerrookie
11-07-2005, 10:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Call Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez I was being serious.

If you call Party they will credit $100 to your bonus account right away.

As a matter of fact, you have to call them for most of the (ex-)skins.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry Big. Thought you were the one trying to be the smartass. My bad.

11-08-2005, 07:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Call Party.

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you think they will also be able to tell me whether anyone else at 2+2 has had these problems?

[/ QUOTE ]

Does it really matter if they resolve the issue right away ?

Tk79
11-08-2005, 07:54 AM
I emailed bonus@partypoker.com and they fixed the problem within 5 minutes.

dreq
11-10-2005, 08:30 AM
had the same problem...... timing their response.

dreq
11-10-2005, 08:42 AM
6 minutes

froggy527
11-10-2005, 09:25 AM
Since this thread is still going I'll ask a question.
I havn't done any of the IMG bonuse yet,I just verified
my bank account for Party. The question is do I have to
reverify for the rest of the x-skins? Or is it a one time deal?
Thanks

NateDog
11-10-2005, 10:01 AM
one time deal.

11-14-2005, 05:09 PM
I can't find the IGM pay option at Intertops. Will someone please verify if that method is still available to deposit with? If so, how do I find/use it?

Thanks in advance,

TheNutStraight

11-14-2005, 05:11 PM
Never mind, I found it in the poker client. Sorry for wasting anybody's time. I'm surprised it wasn't on their website.