PDA

View Full Version : Toilet Habits

11-07-2005, 04:24 PM
Continuing on the OOT bodily functions theme...

pokerdirty
11-07-2005, 04:28 PM
someone should start a thread on the different names of poop. my fav is the birthday poop.

diebitter
11-07-2005, 04:31 PM
Do you mean names for different types (eg 'the splat', 'the nutty sausage' etc), or just different names for it (eg turd, poopy, kaka etc)?

pokerdirty
11-07-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
different types

[/ QUOTE ]

samjjones
11-07-2005, 04:41 PM
We've done this poll in the past. This was how I found out I was in the VAST minority in my wiping technique.

11-07-2005, 04:43 PM
I really don't want to bump a 2+ month old post, and I want some of the new blood (me) to participate.

BoogerFace
11-07-2005, 05:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
someone should start a thread on the different names of poop. my fav is the birthday poop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please eloborate.

pokerdirty
11-07-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please eloborate.

[/ QUOTE ]

birthday poop = a poop that when you are finished, and you go to wipe, there is nothing there, making it almost like a present, because you don't have to wipe!

miajag81
11-07-2005, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please eloborate.

[/ QUOTE ]

birthday poop = a poop that when you are finished, and you go to wipe, there is nothing there, making it almost like a present, because you don't have to wipe!

[/ QUOTE ]

But you have to wipe in order to discover that there's nothing to wipe. Therein lies the paradox of the birthday poop.

pokerdirty
11-07-2005, 05:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please eloborate.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But you have to wipe in order to discover that there's nothing to wipe. Therein lies the paradox of the birthday poop.

[/ QUOTE ]

In all seriousness though, I know when I've had a Bday poop. Don't even have to wipe. I'd say i'm correct around 92% of the time.

Spladle Master
11-07-2005, 06:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please eloborate.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is incorrect. The poop you describe is known as "The Immaculate One-Wipe."

11-07-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

In all seriousness though, I know when I've had a Bday poop. Don't even have to wipe. I'd say i'm correct around 92% of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a nasty surprise when you're wrong...

tonypaladino
11-07-2005, 08:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please eloborate.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, there's no better feeling than seeing the toilet paper come out white as newfallen snow.

Los Feliz Slim
11-07-2005, 08:50 PM
Baby wipes. It's like a refreshing dip in a mountain stream, so cool and refreshing. Trust me.

11-07-2005, 08:55 PM
I'm interested in the 2 people that use 1 square per wipe and the two people that do one wipe. How do you keep from getting brown hands/pants with either of these?

stanky
11-07-2005, 08:58 PM
Even if it were as high as 99% I'd still do a feeler wipe.

So is there a name for the poop where you have to wipe like 30 times, those suck.

chuddo
11-07-2005, 09:03 PM
my friends and i always called the one-clean wipe a "flawless dump".

one type that always pissed me off:
when you are about to get in the shower and you consult with your body to see if there is any need to crap and it doesn't feel like you do at all. then the second you get out and feel nice and fresh and clean, you have to go.

we never came up with a clever name for it. but it sucks. doubly because very rarely is it ever a flawless dump.

JihadOnTheRiver
11-07-2005, 09:15 PM
I think that my least favorite dump is the one that comes after a high-output run. The one where about 1/2 a mile from the end you get the surge urge and have to actually slow down so that you don't shart yourself.

The reason it is so bad is not because of the discomfort. It is because once you do sprint up to your bathroom to get your dump on, you sit on the toilet and can not get proper ass cheek separation because you are sweating so much you keep sliding around. You run a serious risk of the disasterous "poop-on-the-side-of-your-ass" poop. And I think the sweat makes wiping harder.

Hamish McBagpipe
11-07-2005, 09:25 PM
What's the name for the have to go again crap? I hate this. Like you get rid of a monstrous load, clean up, buckle up and realize you have to go again. And it usually ain't pretty. Maybe I need some more fiber, or at least quit trying to complete my movements in about 20 seconds flat.

krazyace5
11-08-2005, 06:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it was Eddie Murphy that did a skit on this before. Funny stuff.

nomadtla
11-08-2005, 06:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please eloborate.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is incorrect. The poop you describe is known as "The Immaculate One-Wipe."

[/ QUOTE ]

I had allways called it the "ghost poop"

pokergrader
11-08-2005, 06:48 AM
Wow, I cannot believe this poll didn't ask-

How do you wipe:
- Sitting On the can
- Standing Up

I have heard some people get into vicious debate over this.

Vavavoom
11-08-2005, 07:48 AM
No matter what the scenario....

I'm a scruncher not a folder...

11-08-2005, 08:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I had allways called it the "ghost poop"

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the ghost poop is when not only is there nothing on the paper, but the turd itself has somehow slid perfectly into the lower toilet pipe. You turn around and swear that you took a dump, but there's nothing there! That messes with my head.

uw_madtown
11-08-2005, 09:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]

How do you wipe:
- Sitting On the can
- Standing Up

[/ QUOTE ]

Who the [censored] wipes standing up? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

ChipWrecked
11-08-2005, 09:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]

How do you wipe:
- Sitting On the can
- Standing Up

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm horrified to this day about all the sack-lifters here; exposed in a previous thread.

Re: the roll:

The paper goes hanging down the back, as anybody who has had cats and/or toddlers knows. When the offender strikes the roll in a downward motion, it doesn't unroll all over the place.

uw_madtown
11-08-2005, 09:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Re: the roll:

The paper goes hanging down the back, as anybody who has had cats and/or toddlers knows. When the offender strikes the roll in a downward motion, it doesn't unroll all over the place.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a situational call, and definitely the right move. But for anyone who doesn't have pets/children, over provides easiest access so the decision in that case isn't close.

Vavavoom
11-08-2005, 09:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Who the [censored] wipes standing up?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I have ever wiped sitting down...I'm not a woman hence why I stand up !

Your Mom
11-08-2005, 08:06 PM
What [censored] guy wipes sitting down. I don't get that [censored].

Sephus
11-08-2005, 08:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

callydrias
11-08-2005, 09:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it was Eddie Murphy that did a skit on this before. Funny stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Richard Pryor

dcasper70
11-08-2005, 10:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you sit on the toilet and can not get proper ass cheek separation because you are sweating so much you keep sliding around. You run a serious risk of the disasterous "poop-on-the-side-of-your-ass" poop. And I think the sweat makes wiping harder.

[/ QUOTE ]

I now have to clean beer off my monitor. /images/graemlins/grin.gif
That's some funny $hit!

Jon34
11-08-2005, 11:14 PM
I've refered to this as an "aftersh!t"

joeski19
11-09-2005, 12:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't "sit" or "lean", but I don't stand completely upright either. But I guess it would be considered "standing". Now which one of you sickos wipes back to front?

Ringo
11-09-2005, 01:10 AM
Using only one square per wipe runs too high a risk of "breaching the hull", IMO.

CORed
11-09-2005, 03:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Who the [censored] wipes standing up? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I do. I used to wipe sitting down, but now if I try my back cramps up. It sometimes happens when I do it standing, but not as bad. If I try to wipe sitting, I will get a painful cramp in the mid back below the shoulder blade very time. Not wiping at all is obviously not an option, so I do it standing.