PDA

View Full Version : TPMK with lots of action

Walker
11-07-2005, 12:35 AM
I limp J /images/graemlins/spade.gifT /images/graemlins/diamond.gif on the button behind 5 limpers, blinds call

Flop:T /images/graemlins/spade.gif9 /images/graemlins/heart.gif2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

checked to weak/tighty in MP who bets, CO (really loose/aggressive player) raises, I 3 bet, UTG caps(loose player who would cap with any hand he'd call with), MP folds (sweet!) CO calls, I call

Turn:7 /images/graemlins/club.gif

UTG bets, CO calls, I call

River: 6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

UTG bets, MP raises, I fold

sean c
11-07-2005, 10:58 AM
Hi Walker i think this would have been a good spot to cold call the flop raise with the intention of raising the turn of course UTG would have screwed that plan up but if you had cut off the action at you on the flop i think that would be my suggestion. As played you can't fold with you gutshot and trip outs on the turn and river is an easy laydown. Another reason i like waiting for the turn is you could possibly get MP to lay down a better hand.

Walker
11-08-2005, 11:25 AM
I like your style. But wouldn't MP be more likely to fold to a 3 bet on the flop?

sean c
11-08-2005, 04:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I like your style. But wouldn't MP be more likely to fold to a 3 bet on the flop?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Walker MP is going to have a tougher time calling two big bets cold than calling two small bets when he already has one bet in on the flop but hey he folded when facing two more small bets on the flop so your three bet worked out just think facing him with two big bets works better.

11-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Looks good to me.