PDA

View Full Version : "The Robinsons"

bdk3clash
11-07-2005, 12:30 AM
Anyone watching this? It's a British sitcom with Martin Freeman (Tim from "The Office"), and I think it's one of the best shows currently on.

In the US it airs on BBC America--definitely check it out.

bdk3clash
11-07-2005, 02:51 PM
No one else watches this? Even you guys in the UK?

BottlesOf
11-07-2005, 03:07 PM
When does it air? Any opportunity to catch up? In other funny-talking news, I really enjoyed "Extras" last night, and I love the song that plays during the closing credits.

diebitter
11-07-2005, 03:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No one else watches this? Even you guys in the UK?

[/ QUOTE ]

Never heard of it.

IndieMatty
11-07-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When does it air? Any opportunity to catch up? In other funny-talking news, I really enjoyed "Extras" last night, and I love the song that plays during the closing credits.

[/ QUOTE ]

I realized Ricky Gervais is a genius this weekend from that particular episode of Extras and the Office Special, the way he is able to integrate one poignant plot/message into absolute absurdity is really amazing.

diebitter
11-07-2005, 03:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I realized Ricky Gervais is a genius this weekend from that particular episode of Extras and the Office Special, the way he is able to integrate one poignant plot/message into absolute absurdity is really amazing.

[/ QUOTE ]

time for this:

http://www.happyhunter.com/the_office.gif

Anyone remember when I had this as my avatar /images/graemlins/grin.gif