PDA

View Full Version : 10-6 from the sb - marginal decisions abound

RichieRich
11-06-2005, 05:45 PM
opponents are bad to terrible - no tags in sight. good or bad?

Party Poker 20/40 Hold'em (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx (http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter)

Preflop: Hero is SB with T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif. MP2 posts a blind of $20. CO posts a blind of $20.
3 folds, MP2 (poster) checks, MP3 calls, CO (poster) checks, Button calls, Hero completes, BB checks.

Flop: (6 SB) 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif (6 players)

Hero checks, BB checks, MP2 checks, MP3 bets, CO calls, Button calls, Hero calls, BB calls, MP2 folds.

[I was going to c/r here but didn't feel right without seeing a turn given so many callers - waiting for turn - OK?]

Turn: (5.50 BB) 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif (5 players)
Hero checks, BB checks, MP3 bets, CO calls, Button folds, Hero raises, BB calls, MP3 calls, CO calls.

[intending to bet any non-heart card under ten - if an over hit I was going to check and re-evaluate.]

Sykes
11-06-2005, 08:25 PM
I hate betting into 5 people and I hate c/r with 2 callers before c/r'ing.

I keep thinking of the words: Reverse Implied Odds when I look at this hand.

I'm going to be weak-tight and say fold the flop. There is a ton of cards I don't want to see on turn and river and I think you need to make 2 pair to win this hand.

RED_RAIN
11-06-2005, 10:33 PM
I'd much rather bet this flop then any of the other options you stated.