PDA

View Full Version : Helpful Tip for Clubbing

Talk2BigSteve
11-06-2005, 04:33 PM
OK so last night when we got to the club there was a NARC officer standing outside with his car parked right at the front door.

Suddenly everyone had to be on their P's and Q's... Folks were having to find their ID's. I think you could have shown the man at the door any sort of laminated card and he woulda let you in.. I know one kid used his Sam's Club Card! We aren't used to having to follow such arcane rules.

Then folks began to realize alcohol sales would probably have to be cut off at the appropriate time too, so people were getting drunk faster than usual.

I called my friend who owns a wrecker service because the narc car was actually blocking a fire exit & because I am an ass.

A bit later I looked outside and saw a tow truck backing up, so I ran outside and sure enough he was towing the NARC's car away!!! HAHAHA

Mess with the queers and we tow your cute little police car away!

We didn't see him the rest of the night.

Problem solved.

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

11-06-2005, 04:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OK so last night when we got to the club there was a NARC officer standing outside with his car parked right at the front door.

Suddenly everyone had to be on their P's and Q's... Folks were having to find their ID's. I think you could have shown the man at the door any sort of laminated card and he woulda let you in.. I know one kid used his Sam's Club Card! We aren't used to having to follow such arcane rules.

Then folks began to realize alcohol sales would probably have to be cut off at the appropriate time too, so people were getting drunk faster than usual.

I called my friend who owns a wrecker service because the narc car was actually blocking a fire exit & because I am an ass.

A bit later I looked outside and saw a tow truck backing up, so I ran outside and sure enough he was towing the NARC's car away!!! HAHAHA

We didn't see him the rest of the night.

Problem solved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gives the term "gay mafia" a whole new meaning.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
11-06-2005, 04:45 PM
pwned!

utmt40
11-06-2005, 04:47 PM
Good job Big Steve!

Publos Nemesis
11-06-2005, 04:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet! Hopefully your friend will charge him the same huge ass $$$ they charge us when we get towed.

11-06-2005, 04:56 PM
I was thinking this title referred to the hitting of things, not partying. Silly me.

11-06-2005, 04:57 PM
Be sure and keep us updated. Meridien, as I remember, isn't all that big. I'd be concerned about Narc's Revenge. You know he got license numbers and he may not have been the only one watching your club - just the one you saw. Your post implies he wasn't in his car and you don't know where he was. (with his partner, takin' a leak or a donut shop?) And I'm guessing he ain't a happy camper.

It was a funny mental pic though.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

IggyWH
11-06-2005, 05:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It would have been 100 times better if you would have ended it with :

"Screw with the queers and we'll screw you right back"

Talk2BigSteve
11-06-2005, 05:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Be sure and keep us updated. Meridien, as I remember, isn't all that big. I'd be concerned about Narc's Revenge. You know he got license numbers and he may not have been the only one watching your club - just the one you saw. Your post implies he wasn't in his car and you don't know where he was. (with his partner, takin' a leak or a donut shop?) And I'm guessing he ain't a happy camper.

It was a funny mental pic though.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You are correct! We did however take pictures of the NarcCar clearly in front of the fire exit. Sucks to be him!....Well maybe that is not the best thing to say.

http://emulazione.multiplayer.it/mamend/png/narc.png

11-06-2005, 05:26 PM
You realize you may be going to hell for being a queer, right?

El Ishmael
11-06-2005, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

Publos Nemesis
11-06-2005, 05:34 PM
change your avatar to the pic i posted

Talk2BigSteve
11-06-2005, 05:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No I am going to hell for much bigger reasons than sucking dick!

11-06-2005, 05:48 PM
I'm glad this thread isn't about what I thought it was about.

El Ishmael
11-06-2005, 05:50 PM
I am a huge proponent of gimmick accounts. This one is terrible.

Talk2BigSteve
11-06-2005, 05:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm glad this thread isn't about what I thought it was about.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a472/a472.gif

OR

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/5143/033005pod7hc.jpg