PDA

View Full Version : Uneven stink in armpits

Blarg
11-06-2005, 04:05 PM
Anyone have that? I do.

My left pit builds up a stink quick, but not my right. It's been that way for as long as I can remember. I could mark off some territory with my left and all the smaller bears would think I'm a grizzly and take off running. Actually, they'd probably think I was three or four grizzlies standing on each others' shoulders. The right? Pretty darn moderate. Not nearly so much a lethal weapon. I could get away without even using deodorant on it probably, but the left makes me persona non grata very quickly unless solidly doused in anti-perspirant and cologne.

Anybody else have any similar stink discrepancies?

Brainwalter
11-06-2005, 04:06 PM
No but I think the hair grows faster on one side of my head (face). Also one side of my chest juts out prominently compared with the other.

Spladle Master
11-06-2005, 04:09 PM
My left testicle is larger and hangs lower than my right.

thabadguy
11-06-2005, 04:13 PM
My left nut is bigger than connecticut, whereas the right one is only the size of a goodyear blimp.

Shilly
11-06-2005, 04:16 PM
Are you right-handed or left-handed?

wacki
11-06-2005, 04:19 PM
It means you have a bacteria colony growing in your left pit that you've never fully taken care of. There are many ways of taking care of this some of which include medication.

Bascule
11-06-2005, 04:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is normal. When I was at university, Dr Vlad, a female lecturer, researched this subject. She visited museums and measured how low the testicles hung on ancient Greek statues (apparently they're very anatomically accurate), and concluded that the left testicle hangs lower than the right.

Spladle Master
11-06-2005, 04:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is normal. When I was at university, Dr Vlad, a female lecturer, researched this subject. She visited museums and measured how low the testicles hung on ancient Greek statues (apparently they're very anatomically accurate), and concluded that the left testicle hangs lower than the right.

[/ QUOTE ]
Neat.

utmt40
11-06-2005, 04:59 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/utmt40/poop.jpg

Blarg
11-06-2005, 06:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you right-handed or left-handed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Right handed.

Blarg
11-06-2005, 06:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It means you have a bacteria colony growing in your left pit that you've never fully taken care of. There are many ways of taking care of this some of which include medication.

[/ QUOTE ]

Taken care of? How do you take care of it, much less get it? I'm a pretty clean dude. Showers are not a problem with me.

Lazymeatball
11-06-2005, 06:53 PM
Soak you armpit in a tub of cheap vodka.

Blarg
11-06-2005, 07:05 PM
But...mine's an innie.

Mason Hellmuth
11-06-2005, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But...mine's an innie.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hang upside down. Pour vodka into it.

wacki
11-06-2005, 08:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Taken care of? How do you take care of it, much less get it? I'm a pretty clean dude. Showers are not a problem with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

The key is getting rid of the bad bacteria and getting the good bacteria. I did a quick search on webmd and found this:

http://www.nomoreodor.com/index.htm

That looks similar to what I'm talking about although I know nothing about the site. Many doctors sell medication to take care of the bad bacteria but it wouldn't surprise me if the ingredients for their natural counterparts only cost $1. The same goes with peoples feet.

http://www.health911.com/remedies/rem_bodyo.htm

Eh.. my sisters best friend is a dermatologist. I'll ask her next time I talk to her. I've got a paper to write tonight. :-( Plus this is on TV:

http://www.historychannel.com/crusades/

Blarg
11-06-2005, 08:34 PM
That second link looks cool, thanks. Alcohol, witch hazel, and vinegar are among the cheap and easily available things to try.

The stuff about minerals like zinc and magnesium is interesting too. I take those already, but who knows, maybe it would be worse if I didn't.

It's interesting how many disease processes can cause odor, according to that link. I'm not too worried about that, though, since a disease would be affecting both pits, not just one, I'm sure.

Also interestingly, constipation can cause increased body odor! I don't have that often, especially since I take psyllium husks. Used to, though; I have a pretty slow digestive system.