PDA

View Full Version : Bay Area NFL Action

Publos Nemesis
11-06-2005, 03:46 PM
Just moved to the Bay Area in September, but the NFL coverage here is terrible. The only game on now is the Raiders / Chiefs, which is quite boring....The real issue is not only do the CBS announcers talk too much, they keep showing me clips of games I would rather be watching (i.e. Chargers / Jets).

Should I buy an NFL package through comcast?

IggyWH
11-06-2005, 04:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YES! I'm stuck with Cinci vs B-More right now on CBS. You don't want to live through that hell week to week.

TheRover
11-06-2005, 04:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YES! I'm stuck with Cinci vs B-More right now on CBS. You don't want to live through that hell week to week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kordell Stewart...!

IggyWH
11-06-2005, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Kordell Stewart...!

[/ QUOTE ]

As a Steelers fan, he is my all-time favorite QB EVER! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

That throwback was a nice play to see though. I'm actually cheering for B-more here since it helps the Steelers if they win.

Publos Nemesis
11-06-2005, 04:21 PM
Even the Houston game is looking better than this 9-6 shltshow.

TheRover
11-06-2005, 04:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Kordell Stewart...!

[/ QUOTE ]

As a Steelers fan, he is my all-time favorite QB EVER! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

That throwback was a nice play to see though. I'm actually cheering for B-more here since it helps the Steelers if they win.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got Brooks Bollinger on one TV and Kordell Stewart on the other. As a fan of backup/obscure QBs these games are 10x more interesting then they have any right to be.

If Brooks leads the Jets to a win, [censored] it I'm getting a custom made Brooks Bollinger jersey next time I clear a $100 bonus.