PDA

View Full Version : Same family account?

11-06-2005, 02:41 PM
Hmm.. I dont know if this is true but I have heard that 2 person from the same family can't make 2 account at most poker rooms? Can anyone confirm or unconfirm that ?
Thx for the help!

IggyWH
11-06-2005, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hmm.. I dont know if this is true but I have heard that 2 person from the same family can't make 2 account at most poker rooms? Can anyone confirm or unconfirm that ?
Thx for the help!

[/ QUOTE ]

Call support for the site that you want to do it on. When it comes to money getting tied up, don't trust random people on a message board.

11-06-2005, 02:51 PM
yeah... but we both are thinking about starting whoring a bit, so I was wondering if most of the poker room had that policy?

IggyWH
11-06-2005, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah... but we both are thinking about starting whoring a bit, so I was wondering if most of the poker room had that policy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said, call that site up and get word directly from them. For instance, some people have done it on Party. Other people have got accounts closed on Party also for doing the same thing.

Just call support, explain that you and your wife (whoever) would both like to play poker on seperate accounts. Let them know how you will be funding these accounts (same Neteller, different Neteller, etc) and see if it is okay. They'll probably want to speak to your wife (whoever) before giving you the okay so make sure they are around.

11-06-2005, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thx for the help!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure about other sites but my husband and I both have accounts at Party. Had them for years so not sure what the policy might be now.

Certainly asking support as the second responder suggested is the best idea.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

11-06-2005, 03:01 PM
alright i guess it's the good way to do it, thank you

11-06-2005, 03:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thx for the help!

[/ QUOTE ]

Call support for the site that you want to do it on. When it comes to money getting tied up, don't trust random people on a message board.

[/ QUOTE ]

In most things in life, it is easier (and better) to ask forgiveness than permission. In this aspect however, IGGYwh is 100% correct.

Wyers
11-06-2005, 06:50 PM
My wife and I each have a Party account as well. We consulted with Party support and they approved the dual accounts. The only catch was that she could not deposit to her Party account using my Neteller account - the software would not allow it.