PDA

View Full Version : Roomate with disgustingly stinky feet.

thabadguy
11-06-2005, 02:23 PM
My roomate,(one of my best friends) has really stinky feet. It is so bad, that i cannot be in the living room with him when he doesnt have shoes on.
I have told him this, and he knows his feet stink, sadly he doesnt know any way to solve this problem.
He's tried scholl's soles in his soles, tinactin,scholl's
foot powder, apparently nothing works.
Suggestions?

11-06-2005, 02:24 PM
Make sure he always, always wears socks, and washes his feet really well in the shower.

thabadguy
11-06-2005, 02:33 PM
"Make sure he always washes his feet really well in the shower"
Now how the [censored] am i supposed to [censored] make sure of this???
Or maybe you dont believe in rules of social conduct!

sublime
11-06-2005, 02:36 PM
i shared a ROOM with a friend who had rancid feet.

when i bitched (which was often) about his feet he would look at me and laugh.

those were the good days.

IggyWH
11-06-2005, 02:36 PM
http://www.bibleexplained.com/Gospels/John/feet-wash.jpg

RacersEdge
11-06-2005, 02:39 PM
A slight hijack, but how do people actually wash their feet in the shower? Just stand on 1 foot and pull your other foot up and soap it up? I usually figure just standing in soapy water is good enough.

Stu Pidasso
11-06-2005, 02:40 PM
Buy a big bottle of cheap Vodka and have him soak his feet in it. When he is done soaking his feet in the Vodka, have him poor the Vodka back into the bottle(you'll need a funnel for this). Then take the bottle.....well I'll let you come up with you're own diabolical ideals.

Stu

thabadguy
11-06-2005, 02:44 PM
Is this a joke or does this really work?

Stu Pidasso
11-06-2005, 02:47 PM
It saw it on Mythbuster the other night and they concluded that it works.

Stu

thabadguy
11-06-2005, 02:54 PM
"have him poor the Vodka back into the bottle(you'll need a funnel for this). Then take the bottle.....well I'll let you come up with you're own diabolical ideals. "
Feed em to drunk sluts from BU.

Blarg
11-06-2005, 03:26 PM
It's a fungicide or something? Athlete's foot killer?

If it's just the alcohol in it, rubbing alcohol should work and be much cheaper.

fluxrad
11-06-2005, 03:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It saw it on Mythbuster the other night and they concluded that it works.

Stu

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing it's because alcohol sterilizes whatever's making his feet stink?

Honestly, if the smell is that bad, your roommate needs to see a doctor. That just ain't natural.

rusellmj
11-06-2005, 03:44 PM
I had a friend who had this problem. The problem was basically rooted in the fact he only had one pair of shoes. One pair of shoes that he worked out in, worked in, hiked in. You get the picture. It wasn't til he got rid of those shoes, bought two new pair, and new socks that the problem got fixed.

lighterjobs
11-06-2005, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A slight hijack, but how do people actually wash their feet in the shower? Just stand on 1 foot and pull your other foot up and soap it up? I usually figure just standing in soapy water is good enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

my feet are the only thing i don't wash in the shower. if it's during the summer and i'm outside with no shoes on and my feet get dirty i'll scrub them real good. i agree with standing in the soapy water, it seems like enough.

Blarg
11-06-2005, 04:08 PM
It's not. You're being lazy, like kids who don't wash behind their ears.