PDA

View Full Version : PP Bonuses

11-06-2005, 12:39 PM
Does any one know of any party poker bonuses that i could clear. i already have an account set up so idk if i can even get any bonuses. thnx for the help tho. i appreciate it.

11-06-2005, 01:12 PM
They have monthly reloads, usually. You'll have to wait and see if you get one this month.

(I thought I'd throw a serious answer out there before people start cracking jokes.)

NanaAnna
11-06-2005, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does any one know of any party poker bonuses that i could clear. i already have an account set up so idk if i can even get any bonuses. thnx for the help tho. i appreciate it.

[/ QUOTE ]

The IGM Pay deposit bonus. (20% up to $100)

Verify your bank acount with the IGM, then use bonus code IGMPAY

$100 Compbonus

The bonus is 20% up to $100
Type the code “COMPBONUS” when making your deposit. You will need to make a $500 deposit to get the full bonus. This code is not a published code. It is party’s code for support when they screw something up. If you do not get this bonus automatically credit to your account then you may have unknowingly already used the code. Unfortunately since this isn’t a code you are supposed to know about you can not email support to complain that you were not credited with the bonus.

Piper Tim
11-06-2005, 10:13 PM
The COMPBONUS will show up under your bonus account, but it is listed as elapsed.

kyleb
11-06-2005, 10:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The COMPBONUS will show up under your bonus account, but it is listed as elapsed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mean as soon as you make a purchase, or if you've unknowingly used it? If you just made a purchase and it shows up as elapsed, can you still clear it?

Piper Tim
11-06-2005, 10:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mean as soon as you make a purchase, or if you've unknowingly used it? If you just made a purchase and it shows up as elapsed, can you still clear it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it is dead and cannot be cleared.