PDA

View Full Version : Is the Klan still active in Mississippi?

Talk2BigSteve
11-06-2005, 08:19 AM
I live in an upper-middle class subdivision. In Mississippi that means your house cost more than $100K. Up until 2 years ago there was not a black family in our subdivision. A black preacher and his family moved in and people got pissed. I thought it was great! Nothing like a well off black family to piss of the southern baptist white racists I call my neighbors.

Skip to 4AM CST. I am awaken by Sirens blaring. I throw on some shorts and a shirt and go outside. Their house has 25-30 foot flames shooting out of the roof. The LEMA(Lauderdale Emergency Management Assosiation) advisor said that one person was dead. The deputy I talk to said that it looked like foul play.

Now what are the odds that the only black family in the neighborhood, with a father who is a minister, has their house completely destroyed by a fire on a Sunday morning leaving at least 1 dead?

Something is just not right with that picture....

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Blarg
11-06-2005, 08:22 AM
Don't your neighbors know you're gay yet? How come your house isn't on fire?

MelK
11-06-2005, 08:24 AM
Did you ever get that split personality thing fixed?

Are you sure you were "asleep" at 3 AM?

Arnfinn Madsen
11-06-2005, 08:25 AM
Can be many different reasons though, but it makes you figure. If it had been my friend, I would put a bullet in the local clansleader's head (he deserves it anyway), but keep your emotions in check and go on with your life. Engage in some antiracism work if you have the chance.

Talk2BigSteve
11-06-2005, 08:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't your neighbors know you're gay yet? How come your house isn't on fire?

[/ QUOTE ]

House Fire 1998!

11-06-2005, 09:08 AM
southern hicks are probably the most pathetic/despicable americans that i have come across.

Talk2BigSteve
11-06-2005, 09:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
southern hicks are probably the most pathetic/despicable americans that i have come across.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah when I was with the Sheriff's Office. The Grand Lizard and his Kluckers had a march. They want you to always shake there hand when they meet you. NEVER do it, they will take a picture and use it for propaganda.

Blarg
11-06-2005, 09:34 AM
Well, at least being gay means you'll never have them call you a baby killer for getting an abortion.

ChipWrecked
11-06-2005, 05:48 PM
Couldn't say about MS, but in north Georgia they are comfortable enough to wear the garb in public.

http://www.s-plan.fslife.co.uk/deliverance/deliverance_guitar.jpg