PDA

View Full Version : Pwning the Vending Machine

El Ishmael
11-06-2005, 03:37 AM
Best feeling ever. I just got 4 packs of Sour Patch Kids for $.75

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

siccjay
11-06-2005, 03:38 AM
I went in a gas station once and they had those bags for .20 on sale. I bought a lot. They were a little old but I just sat on them and problem solved.

El Ishmael
11-06-2005, 03:40 AM
Washing each one down with a swig of cold water. Ahh!

LoaferGee12
11-06-2005, 03:55 AM
That's nothing, I was once found a vending machine that gave me more money than I put in for every tootsie roll i bought. That was pure pwn.

Tron
11-06-2005, 03:57 AM
Everyone in this thread is going to burn in hell for their morally reprehnsible actions.

dblgutshot
11-06-2005, 03:59 AM
I once made like 10 bucks from either a vending machine or a payphone that kept giving out more money everytime i put some in. I was really young, can't even remember where it was, but it was cool cuz it was the only money I had.

I guess this is where my life of crime started.

beset7
11-06-2005, 04:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Everyone in this thread is going to burn in hell for their morally reprehnsible actions.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many [censored] times has a vending machine stolen dough from you and there were no refund slips available or you were too busy to request a refund?

LoaferGee12
11-06-2005, 04:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How many [censored] times has a vending machine stolen dough from you and there were no refund slips available or you were too busy to request a refund?

[/ QUOTE ]

So true man, so true. That's the brilliance of this thread: gettin back at those bastard vending machines.

Tron
11-06-2005, 04:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So true man, so true. That's the brilliance of this thread: gettin back at those bastard vending machines.

[/ QUOTE ]

Usually when someone in front of me tries to buy something and it gets stuck, even if I didn't want that particular thing, I will buy it just to get 2.

IggyWH
11-06-2005, 04:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I went in a gas station once and they had those bags for .20 on sale. I bought a lot. They were a little old but I just sat on them and problem solved.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you ever get an old bag again, just microwave them for like 10 seconds. I used to do this with old juju fruits and it worked great.

LoaferGee12
11-06-2005, 04:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Usually when someone in front of me tries to buy something and it gets stuck, even if I didn't want that particular thing, I will buy it just to get 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

That a way to stick it to the man. Somehow...

balkii
11-06-2005, 04:23 AM
this isn't nearly as cool as Piz0wn0red!!11111's story about the vending machine in his dorm that they smashed open and the resulting pillowcases filled with munchies.

CieloAzor
11-06-2005, 04:52 AM
I tried to pwn a vending machine with a trick out of the Anarchist's Cookbook once. The machine ended up eating my dollar and giving me no credit. Mission Fail'D. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

beset7
11-06-2005, 04:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I tried to pwn a vending machine with a trick out of the Anarchist's Cookbook once. The machine ended up eating my dollar and giving me no credit. Mission Fail'D. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That trick only works on old-ass vending machines. I used to live on a boat at an old run-down marina and they had this ancient coke machine that was susceptible to the old tape on the dollar bill trick. Also had a red-boxable pay phone. Those were the days.

IndieMatty
11-06-2005, 05:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That trick only works on old-ass vending machines. I used to live on a boat at an old run-down marina and they had this ancient coke machine that was susceptible to the old tape on the dollar bill trick. Also had a red-boxable pay phone. Those were the days.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I was in grade school I learned if you take a paperclip to the receiver (a middle hole in the bottom mouthpiece) and put the other end in a simlar hole at the top of the change return knob/switch you would be able to make 100% free phonecalls.

bobbyi
11-06-2005, 05:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When I was in grade school I learned if you take a paperclip to the receiver (a middle hole in the bottom mouthpiece) and put the other end in a simlar hole at the top of the change return knob/switch you would be able to make 100% free phonecalls.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, we all saw WarGames.

11-06-2005, 01:03 PM
http://www.stuffyadontwant.com/stuff_pics/hanger.jpg

eviljeff
11-06-2005, 01:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I've ever seen a refund slip anywhere

Bukem_
11-06-2005, 01:24 PM
You used to be able to get free 50 cents + a soda on the old coke machines.

Put two pieces of scotch tape together and make two tails on the end of your dollar bill. Feed it in till it reads the dollar, then pull it out. Select a coke and get some change.

astroglide
11-06-2005, 03:23 PM
good candy selection for such a score. sour patch kids are a quality product. isn't it insane how bad the knock-offs can be?

Malachii
11-06-2005, 03:33 PM
I remember when I was young and foolish myself and a couple buddies of mine kicked in a vending machine in a park because we were drunk, hungry, and had no cash. It had a plexiglass cover that couldn't take a direct hit to the corner from my buddy (he takes Tae kwon do). Anyways, this was in the middle of a park, so we brought our car around over the grass and stuff and we loaded a whole shitload of candy into his trunk. I don't think we ever had more than a quarter of it, but hey, it was fun.

Nick B.
11-06-2005, 03:37 PM
Email Picture
Member # 29016
Name Sam
Title Pooh-Bah
Total Posts 2091
Homepage
Occupation
Hobbies Poker, women, and life
Location School of hardknocks...
Bio 19 year old fish
ICQ Number
Registered on 02/28/05 09:07 PM [ QUOTE ]

I remember when I was young and foolish myself and a couple buddies of mine kicked in a vending machine in a park because we were drunk, hungry, and had no cash. It had a plexiglass cover that couldn't take a direct hit to the corner from my buddy (he takes Tae kwon do). Anyways, this was in the middle of a park, so we brought our car around over the grass and stuff and we loaded a whole shitload of candy into his trunk. I don't think we ever had more than a quarter of it, but hey, it was fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

You must have a long memory.

beset7
11-06-2005, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
good candy selection for such a score. sour patch kids are a quality product. isn't it insane how bad the knock-offs can be?

[/ QUOTE ]

During halloweed i scored some packs of sour patch kids that only had the cherry flavored. I ain't so many the roof of my mouth bled a little.

11-06-2005, 03:47 PM
I like when you reach into the vending machine to grab your candy bar, that flap goes up to block you from reaching up. That's a good invention. Before that it was hard times for the vending machine owners.

"What candy bar are you getting?"

"That one...AND EVERY ONE ON THE BOTTOM ROW!"

Malachii
11-06-2005, 04:00 PM
Okay, YOUNGER and MORE FOOLISH than I am now. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Publos Nemesis
11-06-2005, 04:18 PM
I put a $1 bill in a couple of days ago and pressed in the code for some chips. I got my chips and my dollar back. Sweet!

at least put a chick in your profile if you are going to be lame (http://www.bottledair.org/tshirts/ithacaisgorgesshirt-thumb.jpg)

Sponger15SB
11-06-2005, 04:33 PM
The other day I saw this bank full of cash so I got a gun and a ski mask and I just robbed the [censored] out of it.

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

siccjay
11-06-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell yea, it's crazy. There are a few decent ones but most are awful.

I do like the Sour Straws.

jacki
11-06-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I like when you reach into the vending machine to grab your candy bar, that flap goes up to block you from reaching up. That's a good invention. Before that it was hard times for the vending machine owners.

"What candy bar are you getting?"

"That one...AND EVERY ONE ON THE BOTTOM ROW!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Snacks that fall taste better.

Also, I thought you were dead.

lighterjobs
11-06-2005, 05:17 PM
i love you
http://www.1st-gift-delivery.com/new-york-225/CEEE.jpg