PDA

View Full Version : URGENT QUESTION: Need answered ASAP!!

kurosh
11-06-2005, 02:49 AM
Say you're going to do sexual things with a girl that has a high risk of having an STD, ie a slut.

Head has a very very low chance of YOU getting anything, correct?

Should you keep your hands completely away from her vagina or can you finger her? Would fingering risk something too?

dblgutshot
11-06-2005, 02:50 AM
wuss

diebitter
11-06-2005, 02:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

only if you piss while receiving it.

tonypaladino
unless you have open sores on your fingers, or plan to lick your fingers afterwards, no you are in no danger of contracting an STD by fingering.

Evan
I hope she's in the room right now.

11-06-2005, 02:52 AM
Im just trying to picture him with a slut on his bed, mumbling something about having to friggin check his email.

hahahah

tonypaladino
11-06-2005, 02:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Im just trying to picture him with a slut on his bed, mumbling something about having to friggin check his email.

hahahah

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweetheart, you are so hot, I want to do such bad things to you... hang on a sec while I see if OOT thinks it's ok.

surfdoc
11-06-2005, 02:53 AM
If you have no open sores on your fingers you are unlikely to get anything from finger banging her.

As far as a blowjob goes, you are also at low risk (not no risk) as the transmission rate of STDs from saliva is minimal. Any breaks in the skin of your dick will also increase your risk .

MEbenhoe
11-06-2005, 02:54 AM
not worth it

tonypaladino
11-06-2005, 02:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
so worth it

[/ QUOTE ]

11-06-2005, 02:55 AM
HFYP.

kurosh
11-06-2005, 02:59 AM
Ok, 2 minutes until I must go. Can't believe I forgot, condom makes everything a-ok, right?

Also for the people who think this is a very bad idea, you have time to convince me.

diebitter
11-06-2005, 02:59 AM
you'll be okay, as long as you take pictures and post em here.

IggyWH
11-06-2005, 03:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
condom makes everything a-ok, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're talking about getting head while wearing a condom, just stay home and rub one out yourself. It'll be 100 times better.

MEbenhoe
11-06-2005, 03:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Also for the people who think this is a very bad idea, you have time to convince me.

[/ QUOTE ]

think of it this way...

lets say chances are only .1% of you getting something?

is you getting head tonight worth a 1/1000 shot of [censored] up future relationships?

when it comes down to it, your decision.

MEbenhoe
11-06-2005, 03:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're talking about getting head while wearing a condom, just stay home and rub one out yourself. It'll be 100 times better.

[/ QUOTE ]

true, also if you're talking sex, a condom is really only totally effective with HIV, other stuff like herpes and HPV can still be transmitted even with a condom.

SackUp
11-06-2005, 03:02 AM
how is this even close to worth it? there are so many less slutty girls you could hook up with.

do yourself a favor and just rub one out for tonight and move on.

wacki
11-06-2005, 03:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Say you're going to do sexual things with a girl that has a high risk of having an STD, ie a slut.

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends if you think blisters on your cock are something to worry about.

[ QUOTE ]
Should you keep your hands completely away from her vagina or can you finger her? Would fingering risk something too?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't have any open sores on your hands, fingering is rather safe unless you finger her and then jerk off or touch yourself. Odds are that WILL give you warts.

By the book standard, it's not possible to get genital warts outside of the genitals but I don't believe it. I've seen people with herpes on their arm and the back of their head. My sister (who is a MD) says genital warts occur on other places of the body as well but those warts aren't classified as genital warts for some reason.

Depends on the strain or who you believe I guess.

handsome
11-06-2005, 03:11 AM
It would be funny if kurosh contracted an STD listening to you guys.

ethan
11-06-2005, 03:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

true, also if you're talking sex, a condom is really only totally effective with HIV, other stuff like herpes and HPV can still be transmitted even with a condom.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it's any consolation, you probably already have HPV and just aren't symptomatic. Why not pick up a few new strains?

Think of STD's like Pokemon. Gotta catch 'em all.

Argus
11-06-2005, 03:24 AM
Eff her. Wear a rubber. Not all sluts have STDs, and wearing a condom reduces (not eliminates) your risk of contracting one. I've (foolishly) had one night stands with trashy girls without a condom and I checked up just fine. You clearly want to get laid, and it's probably worth it. There is nothing wrong with sluts, neither being one nor being with one. If she's going to be a regular hookup make her get tested/not hump dirty boys.

Dex
11-06-2005, 03:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep in mind that you will not be able to completely eliminate the risk of catching an STD. All you can do is reduce your risk and decide if that reduced risk is worth it.

To reduce your risk as much as possible, I recommend doing the following:

<ul type="square"> Use a condom
Make sure it's not my ex-wife
[/list]

wacki
11-06-2005, 03:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If it's any consolation, you probably already have HPV and just aren't symptomatic. Why not pick up a few new strains?

Think of STD's like Pokemon. Gotta catch 'em all.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is brilliant.

lu_hawk
11-06-2005, 03:48 AM
hopefully you will get some sort of non-lethal STD that just makes it burn when you pee.

IggyWH
11-06-2005, 04:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
hopefully you will get some sort of non-lethal STD that just makes it burn when you pee.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd rather die than have that horrible feeling of soap in your wang everytime I piss.

peachy
11-06-2005, 04:22 AM
u can get herpes

7ontheline
11-06-2005, 04:24 AM
This is about the most sensible thing peachy has ever said.

Remember, herpes is FOREVER. . .

Talk2BigSteve
11-06-2005, 09:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't wear any jewelry like a watch for example.

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Popinjay
11-06-2005, 09:28 AM
okay kurosh came into IRC and said he got head. he also said he had pics. he promptly then didn't answer and never linked pics. that means he has pics for this thread too and didn't supply him. I WANT PICS KUROSH. STOP HIDING THEM FROM US.

diebitter
11-07-2005, 02:22 AM
Post deleted by diebitter

kurosh
11-07-2005, 02:32 AM
pop you [censored] you never asked for pics. you said something insulting to me, i don't remember and then i left. nothing happened.

MrTrik
11-07-2005, 05:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
pop you [censored] you never asked for pics. you said something insulting to me, i don't remember and then i left. nothing happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

You went out with a slut and nothing happened? You need to work hard on your game.

smoore
11-07-2005, 05:17 AM
didn't they show you that film in skewl?