PDA

View Full Version : (NC) Is variance telling me not to 8 table?

Sabrazack
11-05-2005, 08:46 PM
Some people might remember my post whining about my dryspell. Well, some people suggested i try to 4 table instead. So i decided to give it a try since i was starting school and would not have so much time to play anyway. Anyway, lets cut to the point. Things started out really well, and when i mean really well i really mean it, had 40% ROI over my first 100 22$ tours. That dropped to 35% over the next 100. I have never even been close to running this hot before, som im kinda shocked. This was enough to increase my roll by 50%. So this friday i decided to move up to the 33:s. Well, turns out varianve has no intention if turning on me, i have somewhere around 15% roi over my first 30 or so, until this evening. This evening was freaky, played 16 tours and placed like this:

1st: 6
2nd: 3
3rd: 2
OTM: 5

For a grand total of 750$. This post really has no point except to upset Irieguy. Anyway, just wanted to assure people that after rain comes sunshine. Perfect for turning a shitty day around.

Sabz out

sng-sam
11-05-2005, 08:59 PM
all I can tell you is that since I had a humbling bankroll decimation, I had to 2 table the $11s and I have bounced back so nicely I that I'm wondering if I shouldn't continue 2 tabling or at least start 2 get to level 4 or 5 and then start another 2

Straight Flushes,

SAM