PDA

View Full Version : What's my play?

JC21
11-05-2005, 04:51 PM
So, the other day, I was walking around campus when I spotted an guy I knew back in grade 7 (I'm in University now). We were mild friends then, but we haven't spoken in many years. The guy has changed a bit, seemingly, but from what I've heard, the guy is smart and a bit of a dork. Anyways, I have no real interest in getting reacquinted with this guy. However, he was sitting at a table with 3 girls, presumably girls he knew from high school (cause he isn't the kind of guy who would pick up a bunch of girls). One of them is attractive, and I would not mind meeting her. So, I could go up and talk to the guy (and he knew me well enough to still recognize me), but how would I be able to talk directly to this one girl and get away from the others?

fyodor
11-05-2005, 04:53 PM
You buy yourself a quarterhorse. You take the quarterhorse to school. When you spot that guy with the girls you get on the quarterhorse. Leave the rest to the quarterhorse.

Quarterhorses are expert at cutting one cow out of the herd.

InchoateHand
11-05-2005, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

You buy yourself a quarterhorse. You take the quarterhorse to school. When you spot that guy with the girls you get on the quarterhorse. Leave the rest to the quarterhorse.

[/ QUOTE ]

See, this is the sort of advice that money can't buy. Awesome.

11-05-2005, 04:56 PM
[censored] him, go for the girl...if it don't work ..kill him and go through his pockets for loose change

MelK
11-05-2005, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread needs a picture.

http://www.digital-church.com/Archived/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/cow.jpg