PDA

View Full Version : I met jakethebake yesterday...

Pages : [1] 2

PITTM
11-05-2005, 04:27 PM
he seemed okay when i talked to him but he sucked really really bad later on, he scares me now. i believe klepton and shant arent happy with him either. boooo!

rj

slickpoppa
11-05-2005, 04:30 PM
elaborate please

PITTM
11-05-2005, 04:35 PM
i should probably let the offending parties describe the situation. it is kind of inflammatory and stupid and i dont know all the details. and i dont know if everyone SHOULD know all the details.

rj

RunDownHouse
11-05-2005, 04:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and i dont know if everyone SHOULD know all the details.

[/ QUOTE ]
In that case, thanks for completely inflammatory and informative post. Really. Loved it.

TheMainEvent
11-05-2005, 04:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it is kind of inflammatory and stupid and i dont know all the details.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that's exactly how I feel about this thread.

InchoateHand
11-05-2005, 04:39 PM
Come on, [censored] tell us now.

bwana devil
11-05-2005, 04:41 PM
good thread. 1/2 star.

diebitter
11-05-2005, 04:42 PM
This thread has the potential for true greatness.

PITTM
11-05-2005, 04:43 PM
whatever, it wasnt important to my point at all. the title is "i met jakethebake yesterday" which i did, and i described my feelings about him. apparently he tried get between a man and his woman, and that doesnt fly around the ole rj household.

rj

lighterjobs
11-05-2005, 04:44 PM
jakethebake is a cockblock? funny.

InchoateHand
11-05-2005, 04:44 PM
married jake was sleazing on other people's ladies? Perish the thought. Dare, dare!

RunDownHouse
11-05-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
apparently he tried get between a man and his woman,

[/ QUOTE ]
Christ, you're worse than a woman. Either come out with it or delete your posts and stop responding.

pokerdirty
11-05-2005, 04:45 PM
paging dr. [censored]

MelK
11-05-2005, 04:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
apparently he tried get between a man and his woman

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who tries to hit on Jake's daughter should be blocked. She's still a bit young.

JaBlue
[ QUOTE ]
married jake was sleazing on other people's ladies? Perish the thought. Dare, dare!

[/ QUOTE ]

Garn!

Yeti
Ignore him guys, he's just jealous because jake presumably had more BOMA action.

PITTM
11-05-2005, 04:48 PM
OH MY [censored] GOD! I CANT WAIT TWO [censored] DAYS FOR PEOPLE TO TELL ME WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED! his attempt failed anyways. no cocks were blocked, probably because his tactics were pretty on par with a 7th grader.

rj

Phoenix1010
11-05-2005, 04:48 PM
Rundownhouse is right on in this thread. If you're only going to vaguely allude to second hand information without saying what apparently went down, why are you posting? Unless you're building up suspense for Klepton or Shant?

diebitter
11-05-2005, 04:49 PM
Listen guys, I'm in the UK.

It'll be bedtime in a few hours. Can we try and get this bs unravelled as quickly as possible so I don't have to stay up late sitting on this thread? It's gonna come out quick anyway, so just spill guts now. TIA

PITTM
11-05-2005, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Rundownhouse is right on in this thread. If you're only going to vaguely allude to second hand information without saying what apparently went down, why are you posting? Unless you're building up suspense for Klepton or Shant?

[/ QUOTE ]

DING DING DING!! plus, as i said, i dont know the details, so me describing sketchy details would be retarded, i do get the jist of what he did and it was retarded.

rj

RunDownHouse
11-05-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OH MY [censored] GOD! I CANT WAIT TWO [censored] DAYS FOR PEOPLE TO TELL ME WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey, you're the one that is in Vegas, and you can't wait two days to post a complete story. Instead you prefer to come to your room and make a post that amounts to, "Jake is such an [censored]. Everyone's mad..." You're probably giggling at the thought of the lovely drama you've caused.

Seriously, go hit the tables, get drunk, have fun with 2+2ers. Or crash. But sign off 2+2, ok?

InchoateHand
11-05-2005, 04:51 PM
You describing sketchy details is probably more interesting than whatever actually happened.

diebitter
11-05-2005, 04:52 PM
I think this is good. Jakes bound to log in, see it, and then the [censored] will really fly! Cooool!

pokerdirty
11-05-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
7.Threads about others posters are almost universally stupid. Especially nasty threads. Unless you are 100% sure that is it a good or funny story or something similar don't do this.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
9.OOT is not a chat room, your blog or an AIM window. Either participate and further the discussion in a meaningful way or stay out. If all you can provide is a constant stream of meaningless short replies of sexual innuendos and other crap then you simply do not need to be here. This rule is not absolute as there is a time for such replies every now and then, however if this is all you bring to the table you are going to have problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

PITTM
11-05-2005, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OH MY [censored] GOD! I CANT WAIT TWO [censored] DAYS FOR PEOPLE TO TELL ME WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey, you're the one that is in Vegas, and you can't wait two days to post a complete story. Instead you prefer to come to your room and make a post that amounts to, "Jake is such an [censored]. Everyone's mad..." You're probably giggling at the thought of the lovely drama you've caused.

Seriously, go hit the tables, get drunk, have fun with 2+2ers. Or crash. But sign off 2+2, ok?

[/ QUOTE ]

im not in vegas? but yeah, ill go down to the tables in my living room and see what kinda action i can get going, oops, none.

and yes, im giggling my little heart out, if by giggling you mean being really tired. i really have no idea why you would be so mad as to not think at all before posting? i dont know what word was [censored] but i didnt necessarily call jake that word.

rj

tdarko
11-05-2005, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Rundownhouse is right in most threads

[/ QUOTE ]

PITTM
11-05-2005, 04:57 PM
great, delete the [censored] thread, if you guys are going to like start crying like this i am just going to laugh at how retarded this is. OH MY GOD! I DONT LIKE THIS THREAD!!! /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[censored] lame, quit acting like tards.

rj

Phoenix1010
11-05-2005, 04:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think this is good. Jakes bound to log in, see it, and then the [censored] will really fly! Cooool!

[/ QUOTE ]

If he really made a fool of himself I'd expect him to just stop posting here, but not before posting an indignant farewell. Then again he might just apologize or have an explanation. OOT will never be the same though.

PITTM
11-05-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Rundownhouse is right in most threads

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

except this one, where he has stated one "fact" and it was completely incorrect...

rj

bwana devil
[ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

this was directed to the board? lame.

you came on here w/ no story except 'jake's weird and people are mad at him. but i didnt see anything and i dont have any details i just had to make a post about it.'

then you admitted you wanted to do it before shant got on here first . jeeez.

bwana

Yeti
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah!!@

PITTM
11-05-2005, 04:59 PM
im not trying to "revolutionize" oot or anything, jake just did something really lame, many people agreed and then he kind of wasnt seen again after that, so i assume he realized his lameness.

rj

PITTM
11-05-2005, 05:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

this was directed to the board? lame.

you came on here w/ no story except 'jake's weird and people are mad at him. but i didnt see anything and i dont have any details i just had to make a post about it.'

bwana

[/ QUOTE ]

oh sweet, when did i admit to that again? i guess if you completely misread sentences i could see where you got that idea?

and no, it was directed to the person i replied to, which is says right at the top of my post.

rj

pokerdirty
11-05-2005, 05:01 PM
wtf, there's no choice for zero stars? lame.

Phoenix1010
11-05-2005, 05:01 PM
Are you drunk at 3 pm?

PITTM
11-05-2005, 05:03 PM
are we going for some sort of "most cliche responses" award or something?

rj

fyodor
11-05-2005, 05:03 PM
Perhaps Jake was baked. We all do stupid things when baked. If no one ever forgave anyone else for drunken stupidity we would all be sitting at home alone with no friends.

Except me, because any stupidity I did while drunk was considered funny.

imported_anacardo
11-05-2005, 05:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who tries to hit on Jake's daughter should be blocked. She's still a bit young.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever. Cheerful, very pretty, eats like a champ. I'd take that kid to Chik-Fil-A anytime. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

diebitter
11-05-2005, 05:05 PM
What tard's gonna start a poll on what happened?

TheMainEvent
11-05-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever. Cheerful, very pretty, eats like a champ. I'd take that kid to Chik-Fil-A anytime. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it might be better if we didn't continue with this joke

pokerdirty
11-05-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What tard's gonna start a poll on what happened?

[/ QUOTE ]

David04
11-05-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]
YSSCKY

Phoenix1010
11-05-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't realize it was a cliche. I just thought alcohol would explain this

[ QUOTE ]

great, delete the [censored] thread, if you guys are going to like start crying like this i am just going to laugh at how retarded this is. OH MY GOD! I DONT LIKE THIS THREAD!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

followed by like 7 frownie faces. If you usually post like a 12 year old then I hadn't noticed. Was giving you an out.

By the way I think this thread is lame but could be saved if/when Klepton or Shant show up, or JTB himself.

imported_anacardo
11-05-2005, 05:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it might be better if we didn't continue with this joke

[/ QUOTE ]

What joke? Jake's kids are awesome. I'd kill to be able to ensure such quality offspring from my own seed.

bwana devil
11-05-2005, 05:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh sweet, when did i admit to that again?

[/ QUOTE ]

web page (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=0&Number=3868180&page=0&vc=1)

that's how i took your DING DING DING anyway. maybe i just misinterpreted what you were aggeeing with to the other person's post.

PITTM
11-05-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't realize it was a cliche. I just thought alcohol would explain this

[ QUOTE ]

great, delete the [censored] thread, if you guys are going to like start crying like this i am just going to laugh at how retarded this is. OH MY GOD! I DONT LIKE THIS THREAD!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

followed by like 7 frownie faces. If you usually post like a 12 year old then I hadn't noticed. Was giving you an out.

By the way I think this thread is lame but could be saved if/when Klepton or Shant show up, or JTB himself.

[/ QUOTE ]

when im obviously making fun of you by making a bunch of mad faces to make light of the fact that youre about to lose it over what happened between two people you dont know, i dont generally think the best response is to call me a 12 year old, unless we actually are 12 and we think insults like that are clever. regardless, i dont care if jtb would have posted it, because first, i doubt he would have, and second, why in the name of god does it matter if i say that something happened and you have to wait TWO [censored] DAYS to hear about it? youre seriously upset over this? good lord. its not "giving me an out" to ignore obvious context in the interest of making an insult that wasnt funny.

rj

jba
[ QUOTE ]
i assume he realized his lameness.

[/ QUOTE ]

quicker than others it seems

diebitter
Me? start a poll. You do not understand, I don't start polls. I seed the idea in others, and avoid all responsibility, so no one ever realises who is behind it... hehehe....DOH!

PITTM
11-05-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh sweet, when did i admit to that again?

[/ QUOTE ]

web page (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=0&Number=3868180&page=0&vc=1)

that's how i took your DING DING DING anyway. maybe i just misinterpreted what you were attributing what you were aggreeing w/ to the other person's post.

[/ QUOTE ]

again, DING DING DING. you misinterpreted it. i was basically saying that shant or carlo would be able to describe what happened better than i would, so me writing a sketchy detailed version that will be obselete in 2 days is kind of pointless, dont you agree? i suppose the point could then be made that this post was pointless. but i would disagree. i think what jake did was lame and if no one says it than it wont be discussed, hence the point of this post.

rj

Phoenix1010
11-05-2005, 05:18 PM
lol I wasn't even trying to make fun of you, the post seriously seemed like it was either from a 12 year old or a drunk person, and some of your other posts in the thread were similar. Maybe I just don't know enough people who favor excessive smileys. If that's your usual style then more power to you. By the way I'm not the least bit moved either way by this thread, and I've given no indication that I am. I do think it's lame right now, but it could become great. I think you should have let Shant or Klepton post it, and I don't see how you can disagree.

imported_anacardo
11-05-2005, 05:18 PM
If you can't actually tell the story and you're just shitting on a guy with no corroborating evidence, then don't make the post. Wait for somebody else to do it, if it has to be done at all. Seems simple enough to me.

HopeydaFish
11-05-2005, 05:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you can't actually tell the story and you're just shitting on a guy with no corroborating evidence, then don't make the post. Wait for somebody else to do it, if it has to be done at all. Seems simple enough to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

diebitter
11-05-2005, 05:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

2+2 wannabe
11-05-2005, 05:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you're just shitting on a guy with no corroborating evidence

[/ QUOTE ]

not true

he told us what heppened - but didn't get into details

why is everyone giving the OP a hard time?

pokerdirty
11-05-2005, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

obviously because we want details! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Autocratic
11-05-2005, 05:27 PM
OP definitely jumped the gun on posting it, but everyone's being too hard on him. It's pretty clear that he has a case - BSing this whole thing would be too glorious.

PITTM
11-05-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
lol I wasn't even trying to make fun of you, the post seriously seemed like it was either from a 12 year old or a drunk person, and some of your other posts in the thread were similar. Maybe I just don't know enough people who favor excessive smileys. If that's your usual style then more power to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont "favor excessive smileys" i was obviously being satirical of your tone, and i thought it was even more obvious when i told you exactly that 4 posts ago, did you not get that?

[ QUOTE ]
By the way I'm not the least bit moved either way by this thread, and I've given no indication that I am. I do think it's lame right now, but it could become great. I think you should have let Shant or Klepton post it, and I don't see how you can disagree.

[/ QUOTE ]

a) youve responded like 5 times, youre obviously moved.
b) shant and carlo are more than welcome to post in this thread, i now consider them to be full scale homies. i dont see why this post bothers you so much though? all it does is encourage them to post the story eventually, which is EXACTLY what you want right? you seem to be missing the point.

rj

tdarko
11-05-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
not true

he told us what heppened - but didn't get into details

[/ QUOTE ]
umm b/c its like saying " hey i got this juicy story with some intense news but oh man i can't tell you, sorry bro."

thats lame as [censored].

jake's cool till' i hear or proved otherwise.

11-05-2005, 05:29 PM
personally I am moved. I want to know what a man can do to scare another man. kinda curious.

SackUp
11-05-2005, 05:30 PM
good touch or bad touch?

bad touch i'm assuming /images/graemlins/frown.gif

PITTM
11-05-2005, 05:32 PM
maybe "scared" was overdoing it. i wasnt actually scared, i suppose "creeped out" would be much more suitable.

rj

ClaytonN
11-05-2005, 05:33 PM
This has got to be the stupidest [censored] thread I hav ever seen. If anyone looks like the 7th grader, it's Pee-Aye-Tee-Tee-Emm.

diebitter
11-05-2005, 05:36 PM
Yeah, 'scared' caught me off guard too. I was guessing implied violence somewhere, but 'creeped out' doesn't imply violence at all. Still intrigued though.

11-05-2005, 05:38 PM
I hope I never meet you guys when I'm really wasted. You'd post about it on here how I'd creeped you out. that would suck. what happens in vegas is supposed to stay there right?

PITTM
11-05-2005, 05:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This has got to be the stupidest [censored] thread I hav ever seen. If anyone looks like the 7th grader, it's Pee-Aye-Tee-Tee-Emm.

[/ QUOTE ]

well made points. the exaggerations really put it over the top. well, that or the childish insult that has already been used in this thread. i would say that post was MUCH worse than my original post, at least i didnt just say untrue exaggerations to try to make my point, i mean just quit it already, if you cant make a point with facts then dont make a [censored] point. simply saying "this is the stupidest thing ive ever seen" when it obviously isnt just makes you look like a tard. i think we should lock this thread because it is [censored] stupid. we should just get a parade of people in here to do the following things:

a) misquote me(2 times)
b) call me a 12 year old(done twice)
c) make gross exaggerations in hopes of proving your point(yikes, thats a lot of exaggerations).

i dont know when it became fashionable to never substantiate your points but BOYYYY have people taken a liking to it.

rj

Lazymeatball
11-05-2005, 05:39 PM
I am seven times stupider for having read this thread and ssckms.

ps. I've beend drinking bourbon since 6am

MelK
11-05-2005, 05:40 PM
After this thread, PITTM needs a title to replace "Carpal\ Tunnel". What should it be?

Phoenix1010
11-05-2005, 05:40 PM
Ok, whatever man. You seemed drunk to me, so I wondered whether you were, never meant offense, although I see the misunderstanding. I didn't realize you were satirizing my tone? My first post was actually asking if you were trying to build up suspense, I didn't think I was being overly critical. Saying that my responding to you means I'm moved by this is also kind of lame, since half of them are talking about you and not the issue at hand, but no biggie. I'm not bothered and I don't "want" anything (except maybe for this flame war to end). I got your point before everyone, I thought it would have been smarter for you to tell one of the first parties to make the post... and I'm right. You're being kind of crazy defensive, which is probably why I thought you were drunk. I think everyone needs to stop taking this so seriously. Anyway, peace, no harm no foul.

PITTM
11-05-2005, 05:41 PM
lock this thread please. i didnt realize everyone in oot turned into a nit.

rj

PITTM
11-05-2005, 05:44 PM
nevermind, this is just retarded. its like a contest to see who can say "this is the _____st _______ ive ever seen! doesnt that impress you?"

11-05-2005, 05:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
After this thread, PITTM needs a title to replace "Carpal\ Tunnel". What should it be?

[/ QUOTE ]

"Cock\ Tease"

I think everyone is just upset, because they are jonesing to hear the details. I personally think the suspense and drama you have built up and/or are building should make the whole situation pretty fun.

imported_anacardo
11-05-2005, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Something to do with the inability to admit that one is acting pretty shitty, in the face of overwhelming public opinion.

ClaytonN
11-05-2005, 05:54 PM
You deserve every single comment for this thread. It really is that bad.

Pyromaniac
11-05-2005, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i dont know when it became fashionable to never substantiate your points but BOYYYY have people taken a liking to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

the irony is just killing me

PITTM
11-05-2005, 05:59 PM
no, it cant be fun. it is the single most idiotic event in history and its not close, ask clayton, seriously. im not opening this post again, unless i see that klepton, jtb, shant or the other 2 people who would give it away if i said it have posted. otherwise, having clayton just say absouletely ridiculous exaggerations sounds great, have a blast guys!

rj

Crimson
11-05-2005, 06:01 PM
Probably the stupidist thing i've ever seen in OOT, and I tried to eat butter.

MrTrik
11-05-2005, 06:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

vnh.

11-05-2005, 06:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
your butter eating thing was kind of pathetic. Even I can eat more butter than that.

gorie
11-05-2005, 06:06 PM
i'm so conflicted.

jgorham
11-05-2005, 06:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
whatever, it wasnt important to my point at all. the title is "i met jakethebake yesterday" which i did, and i described my feelings about him. apparently he tried get between a man and his woman, and that doesnt fly around the ole rj household.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I believe Klepton and Shant aren't happy with him either

[/ QUOTE ]

Shant is a woman?!?

IndieMatty
11-05-2005, 06:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
no, it cant be fun. it is the single most idiotic event in history and its not close, ask clayton, seriously. im not opening this post again, unless i see that klepton, jtb, shant or the other 2 people who would give it away if i said it have posted. otherwise, having clayton just say absouletely ridiculous exaggerations sounds great, have a blast guys!

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

you shouldnt have posted anything; especially this.

private joker
11-05-2005, 06:09 PM
I have no comment for or against Jake the Bake, PITM, or this thread.

But I'd like to say how fickle everyone is -- just a month ago, RJ was a hero for posting hot naked pics of his ex-girlfriend and had everyone here begging and drooling for more. Now he is wearing the scarlet letter. Welcome to OOT, etc.

tdarko
11-05-2005, 06:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But I'd like to say how fickle everyone is -- just a month ago, RJ was a hero for posting hot naked pics of his ex-girlfriend and had everyone here begging and drooling for more. Now he is wearing the scarlet letter. Welcome to OOT, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
when you say everyone i hope you are not including me bc then you need to go back in that thread and reread it.

diebitter
11-05-2005, 06:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not everyone. I thought it was scummy. Just for the record.

imported_anacardo
11-05-2005, 06:18 PM
Must have missed that thread.

Anyway - case by case.

11-05-2005, 06:24 PM
Godammit, someone [censored] say what happened. This is ridiculus. Its cool if you were wasted when you typed it, but to not say anything about it after? And to then get mad at people for asking about it? Bullshit.

bwana devil
11-05-2005, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i havent seen anyone comment on PITTM's character. just the quality of this thread.

and yeah, those pics were nice. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

astroglide
11-05-2005, 06:49 PM
this thread is [censored] horrible dude

DMBFan23
11-05-2005, 06:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i dont know when it became fashionable to never substantiate your points

[/ QUOTE ]

are you kidding? your whole original post is unsubstantiated points.

this thread blows, I can't believe I just read this whole thing hoping to find some actual substance. and I was really excited after the first post too.

siccjay
11-05-2005, 07:03 PM
This thread better be a hoax.

Ulysses
11-05-2005, 07:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
great, delete the [censored] thread, if you guys are going to like start crying like this i am just going to laugh at how retarded this is. OH MY GOD! I DONT LIKE THIS THREAD!!! /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess [censored] hasn't woken up yet.

Bye, PITTM.

[censored]
11-05-2005, 07:37 PM
this thread was so bad I interupted while watching the Road Warriors WWE DVD to come deal with it.

It may result in multiple bannings

diebitter
11-05-2005, 07:43 PM
Can you delete it too? It's just an annoying mind-trap for anyone coming new to the board today, and will be waste of their time.

TheMainEvent
11-05-2005, 07:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can you delete it too? It's just an annoying mind-trap for anyone coming new to the board today, and will be waste of their time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it should be locked, not deleted. It has significant historical importance as the worst thread of all time.

2+2 wannabe
11-05-2005, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It may result in multiple bannings

[/ QUOTE ]

new people on the chopping block

BottlesOf
11-05-2005, 07:48 PM
Thx.

RunDownHouse
11-05-2005, 08:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
im not in vegas

[/ QUOTE ]
I would like to apologize to PITTM.

EDIT: whatever. Back to football I go.

tonypaladino
11-05-2005, 08:49 PM
This thread is so confusing.

bugstud
11-05-2005, 08:50 PM
he was in vegas and is no longer.

IndieMatty
11-05-2005, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Bugstud is in Vegas. bug knows everything, everyone should PM him and he'll tell you.

bugstud
11-05-2005, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Bugstud is in Vegas. bug knows everything, everyone should PM him and he'll tell you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have all the details

11-05-2005, 09:02 PM
Hey shankhead, next time just post it instead of stringing us along for 3 pages.

lighterjobs
11-05-2005, 09:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
PITTM
[censored]
Reged: 04/01/04
Loc: Santa Cruz, CA

[/ QUOTE ]

nice.

reo
11-05-2005, 09:38 PM
Where do I submit my claim to get my time back?

Voltron87
11-05-2005, 09:47 PM
pittm sucks

sublime
11-05-2005, 10:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

some?

also, [censored], if jake was a tool does he get banned for being a tool at an OOTish event?

[censored]
11-05-2005, 10:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

some?

also, [censored], if jake was a tool does he get banned for being a tool at an OOTish event?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm open the possibility. Seems like a win win to me.

details?

thatpfunk
11-05-2005, 11:24 PM
i vote for banning because hes [censored] psychotic and a loser to boot.

sublime
11-05-2005, 11:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

really?

is there a lot of jakehate on here?

i never paid any attention to him. just seemed to make too many posts without sayign much, but never thought one way or the other about him.

Sponger15SB
11-05-2005, 11:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I voted for banning long before all this.

But really this can only stregthen the case for him being a total freaky loser who should leave OOT

tdarko
11-05-2005, 11:30 PM
well what did he actually do?

i am not going through the dribble that is this thread again if it was already said.

sublime
11-05-2005, 11:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

i am not going through the dribble that is this thread again if it was already said.

[/ QUOTE ]

made a pass at a guy and was caught by an unnamed OOTiot.

Sponger15SB
11-05-2005, 11:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There isn't much in this thread but dribble. You, um, just have to know to know.

Eurotrash
11-05-2005, 11:33 PM
Ok, so I have really no idea what happened, but I feel like getting the juicy speculation ball rolling.

I heard mslif was going to Vegas.. jake seems to be totally crushing on mslif here.

Doesn't this REEK of Mslif getting macked on by Shant and/or Klepton, and Jake trying to stop it??

am I right or am I right, here.

edit: if i'm that far off, feel free to [censor] me

gorie
11-05-2005, 11:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, so I have really no idea what happened, but I feel like getting the juicy speculation ball rolling.

I heard mslif was going to Vegas.. jake seems to be totally crushing on mslif here.

Doesn't this REEK of Mslif getting macked on by Shant and/or Klepton, and Jake trying to stop it??

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't know, but that was my first thought, too.

juicy juice.

SackUp
11-05-2005, 11:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The way I heard it was the brothers were already tag-teaming msilf and Jake walked in and tried to join. Shant then shanked him and klepton stole Jake's bike just to crap on him even more. then Jason_T and shant made out.

that's just what I heard...

KDawgCometh
11-05-2005, 11:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PITTM
[censored]
Reged: 04/01/04
Loc: Santa Cruz, CA

[/ QUOTE ]

nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

it is completely unneccessary IMO. This is PITTM's only offense, and he gets the chop. This banning just reeks of trigger happiness

thatpfunk
11-05-2005, 11:41 PM
errr, im wrong.

imported_anacardo
11-05-2005, 11:43 PM
He most certainly is. I've been getting stuff from him on his mobile IM all day. For the record, he claims to have no idea what any of you are talking about.

Phoenix1010
11-05-2005, 11:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The way I heard it was the brothers were already tag-teaming msilf and Jake walked in and tried to join. Shant then shanked him and klepton stole Jake's bike just to crap on him even more. then Jason_T and shant made out.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol good post.

TheMainEvent
11-05-2005, 11:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For the record, he claims to have no idea what any of you are talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good stuff. Probably the only thing in this thread worth reading.

Arnfinn Madsen
11-05-2005, 11:51 PM
Don't know why I am reading lamest thread ever and certainly do not know why I make a serious reply /images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

If Jake went between a man and his woman and that meant that that man lost or nearly lost his woman, it shows that the relationship was/is doomed to failure anyway and it could just as well happened with the mailman or one of her colleagues.

Trying to "protect" your girlfriend from being hit on by others and getting angry on others that do it, is so 7th grade; it is not like Jake is his long time loyal friend or anything.

Every man has the right to take a shot at getting good pussy.

TheMainEvent
11-05-2005, 11:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't know why I am reading lamest thread ever and certainly do not know why I make a serious reply /images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

If Jake went between a man and his woman and that meant that that man lost or nearly lost his woman, it shows that the relationship was/is doomed to failure anyway and it could just as well happened with the mailman or one of her colleagues.

Trying to "protect" your girlfriend from being hit on by others and getting angry on others that do it, is so 7th grade; it is not like Jake is his long time loyal friend or anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

So every woman on earth is fair game for every man on earth to hit on? We're trying to hold a civilization together here. Terrible post.

Arnfinn Madsen
11-06-2005, 12:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So every woman on earth is fair game for every man on earth to hit on? We're trying to hold a civilization together here. Terrible post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not somebody drunk, related to you, together with your friend, ex of your friend etc. etc.. But, if the woman is in a good relationship she turns him down, you can not base a relationship on making sure that nobody hits on her, you have to build it on love and trust. If this incident destroyed or damaged the relationship it shows that she was not fully happy in the first place. Not being sexist here, this goes both ways.

bwana devil
11-06-2005, 12:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

it is completely unneccessary IMO. This is PITTM's only offense, and he gets the chop. This banning just reeks of trigger happiness

[/ QUOTE ]

it's super weak to say this thread is lame enough to get banned over but not lame enough to get locked.

bwana

gorie
11-06-2005, 12:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it's super weak to say this thread is lame enough to get banned over but not lame enough to get locked.

bwana

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah.. here's the thought process "this is a terrible thread. complete waste of time due to lack of content, and only exists to bash another poster. it is mean and shouldn't even have been posted to begin with. let's ban the person who started it. HOWEVER i think we better keep the thread around since it seems potentially interesting, and seems like a popular thread right now..."

imported_anacardo
11-06-2005, 12:09 AM
Preach the truth, brother. I'm no advocate of pursuing spoken-for 'tang, but the fact is, if it works, it wasn't meant to be. I wish my dipshit roommate could understand this.

thatpfunk
11-06-2005, 12:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He most certainly is. I've been getting stuff from him on his mobile IM all day. For the record, he claims to have no idea what any of you are talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]
thats because hes a lying POS?

and psycho, lets not forget that.

[censored]
11-06-2005, 12:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bwana

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah.. here's the thought process "this is a terrible thread. complete waste of time due to lack of content, and only exists to bash another poster. it is mean and shouldn't even have been posted to begin with. let's ban the person who started it. HOWEVER i think we better keep the thread around since it seems potentially interesting, and seems like a popular thread right now..."

[/ QUOTE ]

I just dont like locking threads which already have a bunch of posts. personal preference. I do like banning people though.

Phoenix1010
11-06-2005, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
thats because hes a lying POS?

and psycho, lets not forget that.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK you clearly know something. Details!

SackUp
11-06-2005, 12:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bwana

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just dont like locking threads which already have a bunch of posts. personal preference. I do like banning people though.

[/ QUOTE ]

and honestly who cares if PITTM was banned and the thread was not locked?? Take advantage of the situation and let's get some more speculation of what happened!

This could actually be a lot of fun. see above

imported_anacardo
11-06-2005, 12:16 AM
To the best of my knowledge, Jake is neither of these things. He's just a somewhat maudlin guy with a taste for the oat soda and world-class young'uns.

LeatherFace
11-06-2005, 12:20 AM
Wow, I think censored needs to ban more people that reply to threads. The opening post wasn't that great, but I saw how many replies it had, and thought it must get interesting somewhere.... and it didn't. Don't reply to boring [censored] with more boring [censored].

bwana devil
11-06-2005, 12:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bwana

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, gorie ALREADY SAID THAT.

Los Feliz Slim
11-06-2005, 12:24 AM
This thread reinforces the haunting suspicion I've had that I have absolutely no idea whatsoever about anything that goes on around here. Is there some sort of secret OOT cave that all of you retire to and talk about the good stuff? What the [censored] is going on?

gorie
11-06-2005, 12:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This thread reinforces the haunting suspicion I've had that I have absolutely no idea whatsoever about anything that goes on around here. Is there some sort of secret OOT cave that all of you retire to and talk about the good stuff? What the [censored] is going on?

[/ QUOTE ]
lol. awesome.

thatpfunk
11-06-2005, 12:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
To the best of my knowledge, Jake is neither of these things. He's just a somewhat maudlin guy with a taste for the oat soda and world-class young'uns.

[/ QUOTE ]

my knowledge > your knowledge

gorie
11-06-2005, 12:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my knowledge > your knowledge

[/ QUOTE ]
share the knowledge, plz.

thatpfunk
11-06-2005, 12:30 AM
blind speculation is always more fun

gorie
11-06-2005, 12:32 AM
but i like gossip /images/graemlins/frown.gif

SackUp
11-06-2005, 12:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

then share some! or at least make some up

Eurotrash
11-06-2005, 12:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gorie, I started the speculation rolling and you agreed, all we can do now is wait /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stuey
11-06-2005, 12:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gorie is preggers!

<font color="white">or you just like it about other people? </font>

gorie
11-06-2005, 12:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gorie is preggers!

[/ QUOTE ]
with [censored]s baby.

Los Feliz Slim
11-06-2005, 12:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gorie is preggers!

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard that Blarg is the father.

Arnfinn Madsen
11-06-2005, 12:38 AM
And BigSteve is hetero.

gorie
11-06-2005, 12:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gorie is preggers!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
it's possible, i'm actually not sure right now...

i wonder how bad this thread will get before it starts to get interesting ?

11-06-2005, 12:41 AM
hey congratulations. that's awesome! Blarg's child...so cool!

JihadOnTheRiver
11-06-2005, 12:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gorie is preggers!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1 divided by 0

gorie
11-06-2005, 12:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
hey congratulations. that's awesome! Blarg's child...so cool!

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, you can have it if you want.

tdarko
11-06-2005, 12:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
no way this thread is finally going somewhere.

omg seriously? the little guy will be a chatterbox but I'd love him.

imported_anacardo
Such a child would be the mightiest philosopher-king since Our Caesar's dearly departed father. Let me be the first to do the infant homage.

Stuey
11-06-2005, 12:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gorie is preggers!

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I the only one thinking about how big they would get?

gorie
11-06-2005, 12:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gorie is preggers!

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I the only one thinking about how big they would get?

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/frown.gif

ThaSaltCracka
11-06-2005, 12:46 AM
wtf is going on here?

Stuey
11-06-2005, 12:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
wtf is going on here?

[/ QUOTE ]

We are trying to get banned by the 21st! It's a race gorie was winning but I am a few laps ahead now. gl

gorie
11-06-2005, 12:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wtf is going on here?

[/ QUOTE ]

We are trying to get banned by the 21st! It's a race gorie was winning but I am a few laps ahead now. gl

[/ QUOTE ]
rolf.

Stuey
11-06-2005, 12:54 AM
on the lawn farting? They get firmer to so I don't see why you are sad about it.

ChipWrecked
11-06-2005, 12:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol good post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

I'm gonna go on record w/ my opinion that mslif is quite capable of handling 'the bros' without any help. I like the story though.

gorie
11-06-2005, 12:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
on the lawn farting? They get firmer to so I don't see why you are sad about it.

[/ QUOTE ]
rolf is just a word i say when something makes me laugh.
i don't really want them any bigger, and i'm totally offended!

imported_anacardo
11-06-2005, 12:58 AM
http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/4083/rolfbig6hv.jpg
Yes, ma'am?

Stuey
11-06-2005, 12:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i'm totally offended!

[/ QUOTE ]

Girls don't like to admit they fart no biggy it's normal.

astroglide
11-06-2005, 01:12 AM
you guys realize you can make an account to do an anonymous expose right?

imported_anacardo
11-06-2005, 01:13 AM
LOL @ our collective desperation for dirt!

stabn
11-06-2005, 01:16 AM
Did he really throw a guy through a window?

Eurotrash
11-06-2005, 01:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol good post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

I'm gonna go on record w/ my opinion that mslif is quite capable of handling 'the bros' without any help. I like the story though.

[/ QUOTE ]

meh. all I gotta say is that my speculation post is going largely unnoticed. I was not even in Vegas, but doesn't every shred of evidence in this thread combined with observations of OOT lead to...

Jake tried to stop somebody in Vegas from getting with mslif.

kyro
11-06-2005, 01:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

which coincidentally he has been doing ever since she got an account here.

astroglide
11-06-2005, 01:19 AM
for me, this is quite a directed effort. i'm regularly on his case about his superman syndrome regarding women (another poster observed the behavior as well and awarded him the title)

imported_anacardo
11-06-2005, 01:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

which coincidentally he has been doing ever since she got an account here.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's only fair to point out that Jake is flirty with / overprotective of practically every skirt in this joint. I find this slightly irritating, but nothing to write home about. I mean - he's no ThinMan, or anything.

ethan
11-06-2005, 01:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
meh. all I gotta say is that my speculation post is going largely unnoticed. I was not even in Vegas, but doesn't every shred of evidence in this thread combined with observations of OOT lead to...

[/ QUOTE ]

This is because your speculation post is obviously correct, and that's boring.

siccjay
11-06-2005, 01:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I think censored needs to ban more people that reply to threads. The opening post wasn't that great, but I saw how many replies it had, and thought it must get interesting somewhere.... and it didn't. Don't reply to boring [censored] with more boring [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats because everyone did the same thing that you just did.

Thanks for contributing.

SackUp
11-06-2005, 02:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol good post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree your post is getting overlooked. you started something that could have been damn beautiful.

I just got an update from vegas. Apparently, Jake had multiple offenses this weekend.

First, Jake attempted to give msilf a roofie, but that plan failed when jason_t took the drink instead. Then the first cock block occured when Jake prevented Shant from taking advantage of jason. Entity thought he was still a mod and tried to step in by banning both shant and Jake from jason's room. This however was just Entity taking advantage of his sneaky mod skills b/c apparently Klepton came by 10 mins later trying to help out his bro, just to find Entity put a skirt and lipstick on jason and was having jason do his best Alizee impression.

Klepton, in a nervous rage, not knowing what to do given that his bro's lover had been defiled, took out his trusty lock cutters and screamed "I'll show you where the fcking giraffe is!"

Meanwhile PITTM was covertly trying to build up enough courage to finally talk to MSILF as he had been hoping to the whole trip. After getting his juices flowing by watching his avatar for two hours, PITTM went downstairs to make his move. Unfortunately, Shant was already taking those honors. He didn't know what to do. But then he remembered all the great OOT stories and ran up to Shant telling him that his brother had just been arrested for stealing bikes. Shant at first didn't believe him, but then klepton went by in handcuffs (not for stealing, but Entitizing!)

PITTM was now all alone with MSILF and after using 31 of the "best pickup lines from OOT," MSILF gives in and PITTM convinces her to come up to his room. This is where PITTM gets pissed. When he opens the door to his room he is stopped in utter shock. There are 31 five year olds running around screaming, ms paintings all over the walls, a dude in a football uniform who keeps on saying "sup bro," and rhino beating the [censored] out of a tiger. Apparently, Jake decided now was the time to have OOT go LIVE.

MSILF immediately went to a comp and blogged about this idiot she went out with in vegas who took her up to his room only to see what was just described above.

PITTM then posts on OOT trying to subtly talk crap about Jake while thinking to himself "what would chuddo do?"

BTW - jason_t late woke up from the roofie blitz and found that he is not only obsessed with alizee, but he truly should become her.

Oh and 3k miles away Evan is busy pealing hard boilded eggs.

siccjay
11-06-2005, 02:07 AM
A+

Oblivious
11-06-2005, 02:35 AM
Its like Lord of the Flies around here.

diebitter
11-06-2005, 02:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I just got an update from vegas....

[/ QUOTE ]

You did a man's job, sah! nice post!

tonypaladino
11-06-2005, 02:40 AM
Wow. Nice One.

11-06-2005, 02:40 AM
When's OOT's next Sorority Rush?

11-06-2005, 02:55 AM
Did this post just appear as a new thread and then vanish? I thought I read it and then, poof! Gone.

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Voltron87
11-06-2005, 02:56 AM
someone tell mte WTF HAPPENED here... i just skimmed the whole thread here and i see no content at all. im also drunk so my reading compe is not at full strength.

SackUp
11-06-2005, 02:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Did this post just appear as a new thread and then vanish? I thought I read it and then, poof! Gone.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah I dunno what happened. the people up stairs must have not liked it. it was gone damn quick too.

too bad as it is pretty damn funny and people will miss out on it being buried in this thread.

BTW, I just heard that DeathDonkey was also cocklocked by jake - just as he was about to SIIHP too! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

SackUp
11-06-2005, 03:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
someone tell mte WTF HAPPENED here... i just skimmed the whole thread here and i see no content at all. im also drunk so my reading compe is not at full strength.

[/ QUOTE ]

something happened b/w Jakethebake and everyone else in Vegas. PITTM tried to bring it up w/o saying what really happened reserving that for klepton, shant, etc. Read my post on page 7 for full details on what really happened.

11-06-2005, 03:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
too bad as it is pretty damn funny and people will miss out on it being buried in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was hilarious! And I don't even know the guys!

KDawgCometh
11-06-2005, 04:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

okay, but this isn't even that bad of an offense of PITTM's part and he gets banned /images/graemlins/confused.gif. Banning him is completely silly and I feel that you are doing it just causae you can, and not because it will benefit the forum. THat is the major problem I have with PITTM getting banned that I have. I have agreed with every banning you have done so far except for this one, and IMO this one crossed the line

KDawgCometh
11-06-2005, 04:13 AM
this made me laugh harder then stuey's avatar of beetlejuice punching a dude out. nh han

MelK
11-06-2005, 04:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

okay, but this isn't even that bad of an offense of PITTM's part and he gets banned /images/graemlins/confused.gif. Banning him is completely silly and I feel that you are doing it just causae you can, and not because it will benefit the forum. THat is the major problem I have with PITTM getting banned that I have. I have agreed with every banning you have done so far except for this one, and IMO this one crossed the line

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread has over 3,500 views already. Each view represents X seconds of someone's valuable time. PITTM has wasted all that time of us readers on a thread that has no worth whatsoever. Banning him makes much good sense.

Phoenix1010
11-06-2005, 04:34 AM
You
F'n
RULE

This was the best thing to come home to.

peachy
11-06-2005, 04:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

isnt he married?

Dynasty
11-06-2005, 05:06 AM
I was at the MGM Grand tonight playing p**** with a bunch of 2+2ers. jakethebake was on my immediate left for about four hours. I took about 5-7 seconds and mentioned there was some weird thread in OOT. jake said he had received messages about it but didn't really understand what it was all about.

IndieMatty
11-06-2005, 05:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was at the MGM Grand tonight playing p**** with a bunch of 2+2ers. jakethebake was on my immediate left for about four hours. I took about 5-7 seconds and mentioned there was some weird thread in OOT. jake said he had received messages about it but didn't really understand what it was all about.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is obviously a lie.

Phoenix1010
11-06-2005, 05:13 AM
Who else was playing? What limit?

diebitter
11-06-2005, 05:27 AM
I reckon this is gonna turn into something really lame that's gotten waaay out of proportion.

Like someone was talking to an OOT gal or cocktail waitress or something, and Jake came up and said a joke along the lines of 'did your rash clear up?' or some other Jake-ism (Jism?), and broke the ambience.

A billion chinese whispers, and here we are...

Arnfinn Madsen
11-06-2005, 05:30 AM
Yeah, if he had done something grave; either the 2+2'ers would not play him or he would be too ashamed to play them.

newhizzle
11-06-2005, 05:52 AM
i dont like the whole banning thing in general, but people have been banned for a lot less

newhizzle
11-06-2005, 05:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A+

[/ QUOTE ]

jakethebake
11-06-2005, 05:57 AM
Post deleted by jakethebake

Arnfinn Madsen
11-06-2005, 06:03 AM
I am not exactly your biggest fan, Jakethebake; but here I side clearly with you. If somebody does not have the balls to confront you with the situation when it arises and then complains to 3rd persons afterwards, it is the kind of people you shouldn't bother too much about what thinks about you.

diebitter
11-06-2005, 06:04 AM
Arnfinn is talking a lotta sense.

I say this is simultaneously the lamest and best thread/circle jerk in the last 2 months (maybe more).

Best because its lameness is so monumental.

[censored]
11-06-2005, 06:34 AM
ok I've found out what happened.

two ooters make a bet about how good looking mslif is, I believe one was jason_t, I don't know the other.

mslif goes to vegas, meets up with ooters and hangs out.

jake somehow has mslif's phone number and he calls her and tells her about the bet. this is seen as somewhat cock blocking by other ooters.

additionally Jake is said to have searched and found mslif's work phone number online and called her. Although this doesn't make sense to me because he is said to have called her in vegas.

but anways that's the story, basically married jake being a possive wanna be hero and coming off like a cock blocker.

hopefully he, mslif and the other two will now feel the need to chime in with all the details

diebitter
11-06-2005, 06:37 AM
Tnx [censored]

yeah, that all fits in with blocking/creepy vibe.

Bill Clinton
11-06-2005, 06:40 AM
post deleted by The President

11-06-2005, 06:41 AM
but is all that worth this crap? kick the guys ass and leave it at that, act like men about it.

I know we're not getting all the details, but this all seems to have been handled in a manner similar to how we used to do things after recess and before naptime.

[censored]
11-06-2005, 06:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

slight correction PITTM is currently exiled from OOT and not banned from 2+2.

but otherwise I'm not taking opinions from the masses at this point in time, thx.

Arnfinn Madsen
11-06-2005, 06:44 AM
Calling her: Completely ok.
Telling about the bet: Breaking universal male codes, but more like senselessy lame than big evil conduct (as Pittm kind of made it look like).

[censored]
11-06-2005, 06:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Telling about the bet: Breaking universal male codes, but more like senselessy lame than big evil conduct (as Pittm kind of made it look like).

[/ QUOTE ]

looking a girl up online from a message board is ok?

diebitter
11-06-2005, 06:48 AM
I call opposite. Calling a girl without her giving you permission in some way (eg by giving it to you) is NEVER cool - except if you tell who you are straight away, how you got her number AND you've already got a little rapport going.

Telling about the bet - okay if you know her, you're talking anyway about other stuff. NOT okay to someone you barely know or calling JUST to do that (even if you disguise it with other blabber)

11-06-2005, 06:49 AM
methinks he missed that part.

Honestly it is a pretty dick thing to do, but I hope people can agree that running and telling us isnt really the best thing to do... it would have come out eventually anyways.

ethan
11-06-2005, 06:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
(Eurotrash)Ok, so I have really no idea what happened, but I feel like getting the juicy speculation ball rolling.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
(Eurotrash)meh. all I gotta say is that my speculation post is going largely unnoticed. I was not even in Vegas, but doesn't every shred of evidence in this thread combined with observations of OOT lead to...

[/ QUOTE ]
(Me)
This is because your speculation post is obviously correct, and that's boring.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm willing to count this as Euro and me being dead-on correct. High-five?

Arnfinn Madsen
11-06-2005, 06:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are married and you have not gotten any positive vibes with her, it is senseless, but if he wants to call and check how things are standing I think that it is ok to do as long as he is polite and do not stalk her.

diebitter
11-06-2005, 06:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you guys had it in the bag, 100% hit. Nice.

I think I deserve a tiny bit of credit for

[ QUOTE ]
I reckon this is gonna turn into something really lame that's gotten waaay out of proportion.

[/ QUOTE ]

though

ethan
11-06-2005, 06:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. This is clearly stalker territory. It almost makes me want to start a Free PITTM! campaign.

Calling her, as he has her number, is probably ok. Telling her about the bet is truly poor form. There's no good that can come of it.

Arnfinn Madsen
11-06-2005, 06:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I am a weirdo too, but I went via 3 of her relatives to get the phone number of a girl that I met just briefly and fell for (I realized it just after she left). She was very charmed by this effort and we became together.

11-06-2005, 06:56 AM
And the nod for the "Captain Obvious" award goes to....

....wow, I can't get this envelope open /images/graemlins/blush.gif....

DIEBITTER!!!!!

(playing God Save the Queen)...

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phoenix1010
11-06-2005, 06:57 AM
Incredibly lame. Finding out her work number is the worst thing he did? That's weird but it's for mslif to deal with. If this is the whole story then it's a gigantic anticlimax.

PITTM is a douchebag.

[censored]
11-06-2005, 06:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I am a weirdo too, but I went via 3 of her relatives to get the phone number of a girl that I met just briefly and fell for (I realized it just after she left). She was very charmed by this effort and we became together.

[/ QUOTE ]

But you met her right? Big difference in looking up some girl you know only through a forum. I mean if you want to get to know someone that's what PM's are for, from which you can ask for a number. I think its extremely creepy, and him being married makes it even weirder. Thinman was a piece of [censored] himself but he may have been right about some things

diebitter
11-06-2005, 06:58 AM
Thanks. I'd like to thank... no-one!

I still said it first - nyerrrr! (keeping with the tone of this thread)

Actually, this was a bet on how good she looked? Not who'd [censored] her first or anything?

Wouldn't 'how good she looked' be a helper not a blocker?

Why on earth would you bother calling her about that!

[censored]
11-06-2005, 06:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Incredibly lame. Finding out her work number is the worst thing he did? That's weird but it's for mslif to deal with. If this is the whole story then it's a gigantic anticlimax.

PITTM is a douchebag.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are no winners in this that's for damn sure

11-06-2005, 06:59 AM
Im wondering what good he thought would come of it?

So DieBitter, you just won the Award, what WILL you do next?

btw, I think this is pretty clearly over the limit, Finn, your situation is different, you used family members, I assume he searched the net. Gonna feel less genuine that way, oh and this girl actually cared for you in a romantic way.

newhizzle
11-06-2005, 07:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you guys had it in the bag, 100% hit. Nice.

I think I deserve a tiny bit of credit for

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

though

[/ QUOTE ]

i think any credit you deserve for that should be canceled out by this:

[ QUOTE ]
This thread has the potential for true greatness.

[/ QUOTE ]

diebitter
11-06-2005, 07:01 AM
You're kidding.

This thread will go down as the lamest ever!

That's truly great, isn't it?

Arnfinn Madsen
11-06-2005, 07:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I call opposite. Calling a girl without her giving you permission in some way (eg by giving it to you) is NEVER cool - except if you tell who you are straight away, how you got her number AND you've already got a little rapport going.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I am going to back off as there is some cultural difference here. I have done it a lot of times and have had girls done on me a few times and most of my friends do the same (male or female) and I have never seen anyone get angry about it.

Just by coincidence, I read yesterday a news report based on a global sex survey showing that Norwegians is the ones who have the most one night stands, so I guess it is just part of culture. He should behave due to the culture in the US, of course.

newhizzle
11-06-2005, 07:02 AM
you make a good point, i retract my statement, your prediction powers are amazing

11-06-2005, 07:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I am going to back off as there is some cultural difference here. I have done it a lot of times and have had girls done on me a few times and most of my friends do the same (male or female) and I have never seen anyone get angry about it.

Just by coincidence, I read yesterday a news report based on a global sex survey showing that Norwegians is the ones who have the most one night stands, so I guess it is just part of culture. He should behave due to the culture in the US, of course.

[/ QUOTE ]

so when I get off the plane in Norway, Im cool to crash at your place the one night of the week Im not out having one night stands?

thanks!

yep, that about wraps this one up for me, I dont think I can find anything more relevant to say.
gn all.

Arnfinn Madsen
11-06-2005, 07:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I mean if you want to get to know someone that's what PM's are for, from which you can ask for a number.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that this would have been much more proper way to do it. I am not impressed by his play, just to clarify that /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Arnfinn Madsen
11-06-2005, 07:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
so when I get off the plane in Norway, Im cool to crash at your place the one night of the week Im not out having one night stands?

thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

There are so many countries with more beautiful and more fun women than Norway. Better once a month with a hot latina than once a day with an icy girl /images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

diebitter
11-06-2005, 07:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
DieBitter, you just won the Award, what WILL you do next?

[/ QUOTE ]

You want more predictions here, or what?

1. A Hot Chick Pic thread will start in the next 7 days
2. Jake or Milf will be so pissed off they'll jump OOT - neither of which are cool
3. A bear will [censored] in the woods

MelK
11-06-2005, 07:39 AM
What this thread needs is the opinion of Mrs. jake-is-baked.

Jake, sign her up, let us hear what she thinks. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Blarg
11-06-2005, 08:21 AM
Damn, this was a lame thread. I don't know how I got through four or five pages of this garbage before realizing what stupid crap it is. Being banned was a no-brainer here. Definitely YSSCKY.

Four or five pages and WE DIDN'T EVEN GET TO THE STORY YET, just your lashing out at people telling you how [censored] lame your thread obviously was. Seriously, if you ever invent a time machine, go back in time and kill your parents before it's too late.

Yeti
11-06-2005, 08:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]

PITTM is a douchebag.

[/ QUOTE ]

bugstud
11-06-2005, 09:20 AM
This is more or less correct, just without all the details.

Yeti
11-06-2005, 09:22 AM
Obviously the most important question has yet to be answered.

How hot was mslif?

Arnfinn Madsen
11-06-2005, 09:29 AM
Disconnect that grey thing in your head and think below your waist for a while:

Obviously she was quite hot, if not there would not be anybody bothering to complain about Jakethebake.

bugstud
11-06-2005, 09:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

How hot was mslif?

[/ QUOTE ]

she was beyond my expectations by a large margin in any, and all, respects. Completely amazing.

Yeti
11-06-2005, 09:34 AM
Ok.

Word on the street is, mslif is an 8.5. And jake's cock-blocking attempts were unsuccessful!

Sorry, I can't reveal my sources.

bugstud
11-06-2005, 09:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok.

Word on the street is, mslif is an 8.5. And jake's cock-blocking attempts were unsuccessful!

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds pretty close.

thatpfunk
11-06-2005, 09:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think it is even weirder when you look at the whole scenario:
middle aged, married man with kids. spends his last year of life in OOT. meets people in vegas. hears about a bet about mslif (that realistically is not even bad, rude, whatever). leaves whatever he is doing in las vegas to find her phone number on the internet. can't get through so leaves a message informing her of a the "horrible" bet.

seriously, not only does it reek of douchebaggery, it is [censored] weird.

diebitter
11-06-2005, 10:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

How hot was mslif?

[/ QUOTE ]
TTIUWOP

11-06-2005, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But you met her right? Big difference in looking up some girl you know only through a forum. I mean if you want to get to know someone that's what PM's are for, from which you can ask for a number. I think its extremely creepy, and him being married makes it even weirder. Thinman was a piece of [censored] himself but he may have been right about some things

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'll take that as an appology....Which I don't accept by the way.

Did you idiots think I was saying things just to hear myself talk or to 'be cool'?

[censored] morans.

That mother [censored] is just lucky this turned out to be what it is and not worse...he's not the only one that can look people up.

ononimo
11-06-2005, 11:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That mother [censored] is just lucky this turned out to be what it is and not worse...he's not the only one that can look people up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Los Feliz Slim
11-06-2005, 11:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Translation: ThinMan thinks Jake is a predator, and ThinMan would have found him and presumably harmed him if that had turned out to be the case.

ononimo
11-06-2005, 11:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Translation: ThinMan thinks Jake is a predator, and ThinMan would have found him and presumable harmed him if that had turned out to be the case.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, thanks ... now I can add his new acct to my ignore list too.

nothumb
11-06-2005, 12:22 PM
What we can take from this whole thread is this: [censored] is running OOT with the quickness. Wades into an ugly thread, drops the hammer on those responsible, and then gets the dirt everyone was looking for. Thank you, sir.

I hope everyone else had a good time in Vegas.

NT

imported_anacardo
11-06-2005, 01:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Translation: ThinMan thinks Jake is a predator, and ThinMan would have found him and presumably harmed him if that had turned out to be the case.

[/ QUOTE ]

In fact, the OPPOSITE is true.

I've got nothing to hide, you [censored] douchebag. Look away, Thin. Oh, and can we get a ban over here?

rmarotti
11-06-2005, 01:34 PM
i dont understand how tghis thread is so large since clearly, jason t's game prevailed.

<font color="white"> also, i wish i could explain what jnason wednt throubh to get me to post just this.....</font>

peace

johbn nickle

wacki
11-06-2005, 01:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
also, i wish i could explain what jnason wednt throubh to get me to post just this.....

peace

johbn nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

?????

BWebb
11-06-2005, 01:40 PM
Aside from this thread, is there a trip report thread anywhere? Didn't spot one in NVG.

SackUp
11-06-2005, 01:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok.

[/ QUOTE ]

New word is that what really fcked things up was when they all went to Pussycats and jakethebake brought the bet up again.

MSILF and jason_t (still dressed up as Alizee) both got in for free. Shant told them "nice work ladies," to which Jake replied, "whatever shanky, that's not what you said last night when you bet little alizee_t there that MSILF was going to be a thick hefer who would out eat everyone at the buffets." Dids's bird immediately goes nuts on jake's nuts as it parrots "cockblockerjake, cockblockerjake." Jake went down hard and thus settling the debate of who would win a fight between a parrot and a cockblocker.

The rest go inside and it is amateur night. MSILF is a little shy but after seeing alizee_t doing an amazing booty dance (and possibly more roofies from jake) she agrees. MSILF is incredible on stage. PITTM is in awe, thinking that his avatar has finally come to life. Klepton is drunk as hell and keeps telling everyone that MSILF is fcking phat! Jake catches wind of this and when MSILF leaves the stage he tells her that all the guys though she was fat and that they even had a bet that she would be.

Shant happened to be standing right behind him as he wanted some msilf on himself. Shant grabs jake and says, "nigga you best be coo, that was phat with a 'ph' you stooopid country hick - we roll from the burbs in LA - you should know this maaaaaaaan." Jake being the genius he is responds with, "just b/c your name is shant, doesn't mean you still are not white - your bro called her fat and you even bet that she would be - boooooooy!"

That was Klepton's queue to make a distractions and he starts screaming "jason is a bundle of sticks, jason is a bundle of sticks." Shant seizes the moment and stabs jake in the side 17 times.

Shant, alizee_t, klepton, and msilf then had a big orgy in the champagne room while bdids videotaped and DD jerked it in the corner.

So yeah, the cockblock was a little bad, but they got theres - or did they? Our fateful hero, PITTM was still msilfless...

11-06-2005, 01:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Aside from this thread, is there a trip report thread anywhere? Didn't spot one in NVG.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's in B&amp;M

Eurotrash
11-06-2005, 01:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
also, i wish i could explain what jnason wednt throubh to get me to post just this.....

peace

johbn nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

?????

[/ QUOTE ]

i think he's implying that he (PJN) wanted to post more than this and reveal the juicy details. Jason (I'm assuming) did not want this, so did everything he could to convince PJN not to post the details

Blarg
11-06-2005, 01:50 PM
I wonder if this thread is the last we'll see of mslif, and she hasn't even posted in it yet.