PDA

View Full Version : Terrel Owens Suspended indef

11-05-2005, 01:38 PM
ESPN.

sublime
11-05-2005, 02:02 PM
Boris................

11-05-2005, 02:12 PM
Good for them. TO is a selfish narcissist who knows nothing about what it means to be part of a team. I wish more baseball frontmen had stones like the Eagles' brass.

LargeCents
11-05-2005, 02:49 PM
Biggest talent, biggest headcase. Eagles are better off without him right now. (http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/homeNewsDetail.jsp?id=38863)

benfranklin
11-05-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Biggest talent, biggest headcase.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. The Vikings are a lot better off without Randy Moss.

Oh, wait. We are talking about TO. Never mind.

pryor15
11-05-2005, 03:15 PM
about [censored] time.

imported_CaseClosed326
11-05-2005, 03:17 PM
Does anyone else think this pretty much puts the Eagles out of the playoff race?

private joker
11-05-2005, 03:19 PM
Is it worth it taking on a guy like T.O. (or Moss, or Keyshawn, or any of these mouthy prima donna receivers) if you're going to end up suspending him anyway when he mouths off? If you spend millions on a Pro-Bowler who alienates his former teams by being a dick, aren't you accepting his baggage too? Why even pick up a head case if you won't use him when his attitude eventually boils over?

Dynasty
11-05-2005, 03:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone else think this pretty much puts the Eagles out of the playoff race?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

ohkanada
11-05-2005, 03:23 PM
The thing is he is injured and may have missed a game or two. So all they are doing is not paying him. The article says he can only be suspended by the team for 4 games. Interesting to see how this works out.

Ken

Dynasty
11-05-2005, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The thing is he is injured and may have missed a game or two. So all they are doing is not paying him. The article says he can only be suspended by the team for 4 games. Interesting to see how this works out.

[/ QUOTE ]

TO's injury comments were mostly BS. He practiced at full speed this week.

Clarkmeister
11-05-2005, 03:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't put them "out" of it, but I think they were a dog to make the playoffs even before this happened. This just makes them a longer shot.

imported_CaseClosed326
11-05-2005, 03:47 PM
Yeah, when a team that passes ~75% of the time loses their pro-bowl reciever it really puts them in a rough spot.

TheCroShow
11-05-2005, 03:57 PM
that sucks =/ i like TO, one of the few ppl in the world that enjoys his antics

holeplug
11-05-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it worth it taking on a guy like T.O. (or Moss, or Keyshawn, or any of these mouthy prima donna receivers) if you're going to end up suspending him anyway when he mouths off? If you spend millions on a Pro-Bowler who alienates his former teams by being a dick, aren't you accepting his baggage too? Why even pick up a head case if you won't use him when his attitude eventually boils over?

[/ QUOTE ]

Normally no, but in the Eagles case yes for two reasons. They badly needed a #1 WR (i'm sure everyone remembers the Eagles/Panthers NFC Championship game) to get them over the hump and into the Super Bowl. He did that for them last year. Now he was injured for the NFC playoffs but they would not have gone 13-1 without him last year. On the field he accomplished what they brought him in for.

The 2nd reason is b/c they did not sign him to a huge cap killing deal so after this season is over they can release him and just move on.

11-05-2005, 05:43 PM
I /images/graemlins/heart.gif T.O.

imported_anacardo
11-05-2005, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
that sucks =/ i like TO, one of the few ppl in the world that enjoys his antics

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't take this the wrong way, but you really seem to like everybody that sucks.

Consider eschewing evil once in a while.

queenwithatrey
11-05-2005, 06:04 PM
Is this going to turn into a Keyshawn Johnson situation? I can't imagine any team sitting one of the top players at his position in the game because he complains a lot. Especially Philly who has nobody at WR besides him.

lastchance
11-05-2005, 06:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Without Akers and McNabb at full strength, plus the NFC East, I didn't have them making the playoffs anyway.

judgesmails
11-05-2005, 09:05 PM
He should not have publicly stated a couple things, but it is interesting to consider if what he said has some merit.

Would the Eagles be better with a healthy Favre over an injured McNabb?

Should the Eagles have publicly recognized TO's 100th career TD?

As for healthy Favre vs. injured McNabb, I don't think it is too much of a stretch to state this. But by saying it publicly, TO just damages an already bad relationship with his QB.

As for the organization ignoring his individual accomplishment - I think the Eagles could have done wonders for their relationship with TO by showing him a little appreciation here. And it may have gone a ways toward shutting him up for the rest of the year and he may not have opened his big mouth about McNabb.

The Eagles management is a little too hardline with their players, not just TO. It has worked in recent years but they are starting to reap what they sow. Corey Simon has been sorely missed and has helped put the Colts D over the top. NFL games are won and lost by the best players on the field, not the average players. The Eagles are flirting with disaster if they think they can just run good players out of town if they make a few waves. Westbrook may be the next to go.

Maulik
11-05-2005, 09:06 PM
does this mean the Redskins will have a much easier game at home tomorrow night?

I'll be specific: After the Giants owner passed away the Giants played with more intensity than they have all season. This will either be a huge let down for their organization or a time to rally without TO.

Triumph36
11-05-2005, 09:12 PM
Exactly where is Terrell Owens going to go after Philadelphia?

No one wants to deal with him. What team needs that much help at wideout and is willing to shell out those kind of dollars, and has the kind of offense TO wants to work with?

Name 5 teams that want Terrell Owens right now.

wonderwes
11-05-2005, 10:05 PM
It should also be noted that the eagles have not resigned Brian Westbrook, because I think they plan to test the free agent market. Free agents, 2 are Shaun Alexander and Edge James.

The Eagles were in bad shape before this. Now we will watch Mcnabb get a 4th injury.

wonderwes
11-06-2005, 01:07 AM
Hey look, on sportscenter its 24/7 T.O. coverage. Coverage... of the same story.

Maulik
11-06-2005, 03:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey look, on sportscenter its 24/7 T.O. coverage. Coverage... of the same story.

[/ QUOTE ]

solid, drama.

AngryCola
11-06-2005, 04:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They were out before this. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

pryor15
11-06-2005, 05:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well, there's the Raiders and...um...probably a couple of CFL teams and...uh...the Raiders.

Eurotrash
11-06-2005, 04:16 PM
CBS report during the Jets game said TO will play tonight vs. the Skins

http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/8931/gophly6pm.jpg

11-06-2005, 04:19 PM
I'm sick of hearing about this low-life F***ing bum. ESPN is dispicable for plastering this all over TV.

Don't give this bum any more publicity.

I hate TO and I hate ESPN. What does this nonsense teach kids about how to act?

F*** TO, I hope he gets crippled and can never play football anymore.

F*** you TO

Dynasty
11-06-2005, 04:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I tbink you misinterpreted something.

Owens is inactive for this week's game "due to injury". That allows Philadelphia to start the suspension next week (or later). The Eagles want that because the CBA allows NFL teams to suspend players without pay for a maximum of four weeks.

Eurotrash
11-06-2005, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I tbink you misinterpreted something.

Owens is inactive for this week's game "due to injury". That allows Philadelphia to start the suspension next week (or later). The Eagles want that because the CBA allows NFL teams to suspend players without pay for a maximum of four weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

uh, ok. I really wasn't the one who interpreted it, though. I listened as one of the commentators told me this, so I really have no idea.

Steve00007
11-06-2005, 04:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Exactly where is Terrell Owens going to go after Philadelphia?

No one wants to deal with him. What team needs that much help at wideout and is willing to shell out those kind of dollars, and has the kind of offense TO wants to work with?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't speak for teams in the league, but I would definitely want TO on my team. Even if I owned a team like the Colts or the Patriots, I would definitely want Owens. There is no player better at the position than Owens, and if you team him up with a qb like Manning, Brady, or even Favre, TO would provide a big boost to their stats, just like he did with McNabb a year ago, and just like Moss has down with Culpepper in recent years.

His public comments with the Eagles were not a big deal at all, except with the media, who loves to talk about this stuff, and the fans, if they like to talk about this stuff. So he thinks that Brett Favre, one of the greatest qbs ever, would lead his team to more wins than an injured McNabb, and he was upset about the team not doing more to celebrate his 100th td. I don't see the big deal about all of this. If this was another NFL player, I wonder how much media attention it would receive. Because it's TO, it's blown way out of proportion.

Steve00007
11-06-2005, 04:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Good for them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Now they can finish in last place and acquire something they haven't in years: A top 10 pick in the draft.

Publos Nemesis
11-06-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I /images/graemlins/heart.gif T.O.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell yeah. Go 'Skins!

imported_CaseClosed326
11-06-2005, 05:03 PM
Do you think a team like Greenbay who has no one to play WR thinks that TO's punk mouth is that big of a deal?

thatpfunk
11-06-2005, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sick of hearing about this low-life F***ing bum. ESPN is dispicable for plastering this all over TV.

F*** you TO

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, speaking your mind and doing TD celebrations is way worse than wishing a crippling injury to someone. God forbid.

11-06-2005, 09:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

F*** you TO

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, speaking your mind and doing TD celebrations is way worse than wishing a crippling injury to someone. God forbid.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's all up to God. I'm not God. God can giveth and taketh away. And I'm sure it wouldn't hurt too many people to see "TO" in a wheelchair.

This bum has a great talent and yet he's the most immoral player in the league. Even if Ray Lewis HAD murdered that guy, he'd still be public enemy number 1.

F*** you TO, you F***in bum.

ThaSaltCracka
11-06-2005, 10:42 PM
no mention of TO getting into a fight with Hugh Douglas??

Steve00007
11-06-2005, 11:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you think a team like Greenbay who has no one to play WR thinks that TO's punk mouth is that big of a deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

They may not think his mouth is that big of a deal, but they definitely would think his abilities at the WR position are.

Triumph36
11-06-2005, 11:05 PM
Yes, and furthermore:

Do you really think Terrell Owens wants to play in Green Bay? Green Bay?

TO would never play for Green Bay, and Green Bay would never sign a malcontent like TO. Some organizations are far-sighted enough to avoid this kind of circus.

pokerdirty
11-07-2005, 12:42 AM
i think the best part of this thing is that ESPN is probably the one getting [censored] by all this tonight. They are the ones that have built up this little soap opera over the past 2 years. They've reaped the benefits of people actually caring enough about it to actually watch countless extra hours of one of the 8 different ESPN channels on it. And now, ESPNs spotlight Sunday game, one between the Eagles and Skins, will most likely suffer tonight in one form or another by the absense of the star reciever. And I hope it does.

I happen to like watching Owens. He is a great receiver, and when he does get into the endzone, every once in awhile, he does some hilarious, crazy ass dance. I would probably appreciate it even more if I was an Eagles fan, just by flaunting it in the opponents face, with the "nanananabooboo" we're better than you attitude.

For as many people that hate him for being a whiny bitch about his contract, there are proportionally as many people in the NFL that think that he should get his money.

Voltron87
11-07-2005, 01:46 AM
I think he's a great player on field and don't mind his end zone dances, and I don't really mind the contract stuff, but he is an awful teammate. You would think he wouldn't be able to wear out his welcome in Philly after last season but he has. He needs to STFU and play his role.

Steve00007
11-07-2005, 03:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, and furthermore:

Do you really think Terrell Owens wants to play in Green Bay? Green Bay?

TO would never play for Green Bay, and Green Bay would never sign a malcontent like TO. Some organizations are far-sighted enough to avoid this kind of circus.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really think he'll end up in Green Bay, and I never suggested that he might end up in Green Bay, Indy, or any other particular place. As to whether Green Bay would actually sign someone like TO, I wouldn't try speaking for them.

When it comes to having a circus, who cares? The Eagles have a 17-4 record in the regular season with TO; so far it seems that the circus hasn't hurt the performance of the team much at all. Sure, he seems selfish and hard to get along with, but he helps the team win, and that's what is really important. He also is passionate, competitive, and gets himself in great shape. Unlike some other players, he doesn't tolerate losing. These are qualities I want with players on my team, even if they happen to run their mouths too often.

Jules22
11-07-2005, 03:59 AM
ive heard the falcons wrs are nothing special ........

TheNoodleMan
11-07-2005, 04:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Should the Eagles have publicly recognized TO's 100th career TD?
As for the organization ignoring his individual accomplishment - I think the Eagles could have done wonders for their relationship with TO by showing him a little appreciation here. And it may have gone a ways toward shutting him up for the rest of the year and he may not have opened his big mouth about McNabb.

[/ QUOTE ]
For the Eagles to say that they don't recognize individual accomplishments is BS. They have retired numbers (http://www.nestofdeath.com/eaglesInfo/retired.htm) in the past. That sure seems like an individual thing to me.

MCS
11-07-2005, 05:49 AM
Please God do not let TO play for Atlanta. Thank you.

(I'm usually all about talent, and he's one of the very few guys for whom I think the chemistry impact is so bad it's not worth it.)

brettbrettr
11-07-2005, 03:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For as many people that hate him for being a whiny bitch about his contract, there are proportionally as many people in the NFL that think that he should get his money.

[/ QUOTE ]

The players union advised him not to sign the Eagles offer in the first place. Due to the whole Baltimore-SF scenario, he had like zero leverage and he signed it. I agree he's def underpaid. But he did it to himself.

The thing I have always found ridiculous about this whole thing is when the cite McNabb saying they can win the Super Bowl without TO and TO's being insulted. What the hell else is he going to say?

Voltron87
11-07-2005, 03:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

The thing I have always found ridiculous about this whole thing is when the cite McNabb saying they can win the Super Bowl without TO and TO's being insulted. What the hell else is he going to say?

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. It's the week before the Superbowl and you want the franchise player going to a news conference saying "Yeah we lost a wide receiver and basically we're [censored] because he is a demigod and a perfect player"? WTF no. They just won the conference championship without him, and even if that hadn't been the case TO just can't expect McNabb to say something like that.

Soul Daddy
11-07-2005, 03:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, that's bugging me too. They are saying now that McNabb not saying "let's win this for T.O." last season is where the whole relationship deteriorated. If that's true, T.O. is like a psycho chick. Funny, I always thought the turning point it was when he hired Rosenhaus.

Mort was on the Patrick show and speculated there is a very good chance he's going to be released today.

holeplug
11-07-2005, 04:08 PM
Well apparently the Eagles are suspending him for 4 games and then Keyshawning him for the rest of the season. So he is done with the Eagles now.

brettbrettr
11-07-2005, 04:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well apparently the Eagles are suspending him for 4 games and then Keyshawning him for the rest of the season. So he is done with the Eagles now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a ton of respect for the Philadelphia Eagles. That is all.

Brett

pokerdirty
11-07-2005, 04:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brett

[/ QUOTE ]

If I were an Eagles fan, I might feel this way now. Come January, it might be a different story when they are playing golf in the Virgin Islands.

Voltron87
11-07-2005, 04:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brett

[/ QUOTE ]

same here. to deserves it.

Soul Daddy
11-07-2005, 04:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Brett

[/ QUOTE ]

If I were an Eagles fan, I might feel this way now. Come January, it might be a different story when they are playing golf in the Virgin Islands.

[/ QUOTE ]
Eh, Eagles fans have had a good run for the past few years, sans titles. /images/graemlins/frown.gif There is little to bitch about.

Matt Williams
11-07-2005, 04:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brett

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone, including the Eagles saw this coming. The only surprise if there is one at all is that it happened in the 2nd year. I would have thought that T.O. would have started this crap in the 3rd year. I wonder if Curtis Martin is going to be p!ssed because the Jets didn't celebrate his 100th TD yesterday with fireworks either. The best part will be next year when he has to play for less money had he kept his mouth shut in the first place.

brettbrettr
11-07-2005, 04:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The only surprise if there is one at all is that it happened in the 2nd year. I would have thought that T.O. would have started this crap in the 3rd year.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm fairly certain that TO's contract is structured in such a way that the Eagles have an out after the 2nd year. Some sort of big roster bonus or something. Think they'll keep him?

Jules22
11-07-2005, 04:27 PM
i was hearing reports that he was going to be cut after this season to avoid the eagles having to pay him a big roster bonus before all this silliness happened

brettbrettr
11-07-2005, 04:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i was hearing reports that he was going to be cut after this season to avoid the eagles having to pay him a big roster bonus before all this silliness happened

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, me too. ut if he were a model citizen, (heh) they'd keep him.

11-07-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps he will now realize football is a team sport.

Homer
11-07-2005, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brett

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously, I can't speak for all Eagles fans, but I'm relieved that he's gone. We're probably going to miss the playoffs this year, but I'm alright with that as long as I see a solid effort every week like was put forth last night.

pokerdirty
11-07-2005, 05:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brett

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously, I can't speak for all Eagles fans, but I'm relieved that he's gone. We're probably going to miss the playoffs this year, but I'm alright with that as long as I see a solid effort every week like was put forth last night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you shitting me? You would rather see your team go out an put a good effort and lose, rather than see your team win? Americans are becoming pussies or something...

Soul Daddy
11-07-2005, 06:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you shitting me? You would rather see your team go out an put a good effort and lose, rather than see your team win? Americans are becoming pussies or something...

[/ QUOTE ]
But they were hardly unbeatable when Owens was playing.

pokerdirty
11-07-2005, 06:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
But they were hardly unbeatable when Owens was playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, but if i'm going to spend a shitload of money to go see a game, i want to see the best team available on the field, i don't care if it is a cry baby. he's your STAR.

11-07-2005, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brett

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i could not disagree more. now we can get back to having crappy WR's and mcnabb can continue choking in big games (see last night for example #1).

Homer
11-07-2005, 06:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brett

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, no. I've always been a pussy. And a homosexual.

We're not heading to the SB this year, TO or no TO. Therefore, I'll take the team we have now. I'd rather go 8-8/9-7 without TO, with the team playing together and some of the other receivers such as Reggie Brown getting more playing time, than go 10-6 with TO and slide into a WC.

pokerdirty
11-07-2005, 06:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brett

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We're not heading to the SB this year, TO or no TO. Therefore, I'll take the team we have now. I'd rather go 8-8/9-7 without TO, with the team playing together and some of the other receivers such as Reggie Brown getting more playing time, than go 10-6 with TO and slide into a WC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Just wow.

Homer
11-07-2005, 06:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brett

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i could not disagree more. now we can get back to having crappy WR's and mcnabb can continue choking in big games (see last night for example #1).

[/ QUOTE ]

McNabb certainly has choked at times, but not last night. There's a lot more going wrong with the Eagles than him. Also, the WR's are not great, but certainly not crappy. The running game is the big problem.

Homer
11-07-2005, 06:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brett

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Just wow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you didn't call me a pussy in that one. Well done.

pokerdirty
11-07-2005, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brett

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Just wow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you didn't call me a pussy in that one. Well done.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just think it's amazing that someone would rather have a good season than a playoff season. especially when that team has made the past 4 NFC Championship games, and is coming off a super bowl loss last year. But whatever makes you happy.

EDIT - Could you imagine how bad yankee fans on here would have gotten flamed if they had said the would have been happy with a 90 win season after the start they had?

Eurotrash
11-07-2005, 07:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brett

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm still holding out hope for the wildest of wild card spots.

MCS
11-07-2005, 08:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wildest of wild card spots.

[/ QUOTE ]

For some reason, this struck me as hilarious.

Triumph36
11-07-2005, 08:27 PM
I'd rather see an ass like TO off the field too. Some people don't root for their team to win at all costs, amazing as it is. Some people want to respect the guys they cheer for. Otherwise, what's the point? Can you really rub a win in your rival fan's faces if you have a retard like TO serving up touchdowns?

I know it's easy to bring up examples from the past of a-holes who've won championships and become loved, but TO really has gone too far. Who is the last star player to be suspended for a season by their own team? Babe Ruth was suspended for 40 games or whatever, but fans loved Ruth anyway.

wayabvpar
11-07-2005, 08:29 PM
I am not an Eagles fan, but if my favorite team was dealing with this [censored], I would be much happier that they take it on the chin for a year, sign/draft TO's replacement, get McNabb the surgery he needs, and come back strong next season.

I am hard pressed to think of a sports star I hate more than TO. Even Barry Bonds is more tolerable, if only because he doesn't actively seek out the press every waking moment of the day to run his [censored] mouth.

masse75
11-07-2005, 09:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This has to be one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

Voltron87
11-07-2005, 09:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This has to be one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO

Boris
11-07-2005, 09:49 PM
haha. It was Michael Irvin's fault. He baited TO. No self respecting journalist would do that.

RacersEdge
11-07-2005, 10:22 PM
I say good riddance. He's got such a chip on his shoulder (i.e. the black man's disease I guess). Philly should have given him a parade for his 100th catch? What a self-centered moron.

brettbrettr
11-07-2005, 10:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He's got such a chip on his shoulder (i.e. the black man's disease I guess).

[/ QUOTE ]

This is ludicrous. You saying it is emblematic of dumb man's disease. That is not ludicrous. That is all.

Brett

Voltron87
11-07-2005, 10:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how are all of your posts so bad?

brettbrettr
11-07-2005, 10:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha. I didn't even recognize his name. I think I just mentally group all the bad posts into one big K Steel category and forget everything about whomever posted them.

Voltron87
11-07-2005, 11:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha. I didn't even recognize his name. I think I just mentally group all the bad posts into one big K Steel category and forget everything about whomever posted them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know how he hasn't been banned yet, his posts are just consistenly stupid. I think he was the guy who said fumbles should be dead, and a whole lot of other stupid [censored].

brettbrettr
11-07-2005, 11:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think he was the guy who said fumbles should be dead,

[/ QUOTE ]

"Fumbles" the cat or like if someone drops the ball the play should be over?

RacersEdge
11-07-2005, 11:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know how he hasn't been banned yet, his posts are just consistenly stupid. I think he was the guy who said fumbles should be dead, and a whole lot of other stupid [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Shouldn't you be cheating or stealing something?

Voltron87
11-07-2005, 11:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think he was the guy who said fumbles should be dead,

[/ QUOTE ]

"Fumbles" the cat or like if someone drops the ball the play should be over?

[/ QUOTE ]

Er he meant if an RB drops the football before being called down, the play is over when the ball hits the ground, a la an incomplete pass.