PDA

View Full Version : Dear Dolchstoss, AoUWb2I8, happytrout, and pokerbot72 on UB

tonypaladino
11-05-2005, 05:35 AM
WHY THE [censored] ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT POKER TRACKER AND STATS AT THE TABLE??? YOU [censored] MORONS WITH YOUR [censored] "SUP BROS" AND [censored]. STOP TAPPING THE [censored] GLASS

KKbluff
11-05-2005, 05:38 AM
u drunk?

tonypaladino
11-05-2005, 05:44 AM
No I'm playing Royal Hold'em, and theres 3 2+2ers yacking about PT and looking up each others stats for AA, etc. Why educate players who dont know about these things?

gabyyyyy
11-05-2005, 05:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
WHY THE [censored] ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT POKER TRACKER AND STATS AT THE TABLE??? YOU [censored] MORONS WITH YOUR [censored] "SUP BROS" AND [censored]. STOP TAPPING THE [censored] GLASS

[/ QUOTE ]

Im sitting at a table with these tards..

Just stfu.. they think they are being smart by saying they are having a great run of cards..

Morons.

KKbluff
11-05-2005, 05:57 AM
just hold down the x key until the screen is full of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hit enter.

rinse wash repeat.

That is what I have done in my run-ins with douchbags of that sort...

handsome
11-05-2005, 06:00 AM
What's your UB name Tony?

tonypaladino
11-05-2005, 06:08 AM
Thanks pokerbot, now mentioning 2+2 in the chat. Bravo.

first rule of 2+2...

randomstumbl
11-05-2005, 06:46 AM
Dude, you're playing 1/2. Do you really think people get good just by hearing about this stuff?

Just start making fun of them for taking a 1/2 game seriously - easy converation killer.

usmfan
11-05-2005, 07:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im sitting at a table with these tards..

Just stfu.. they think they are being smart by saying they are having a great run of cards..

Morons.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was at both of these tables and I dont remember anybody discussing 2+2 or VPIP or any of that. The people playing there didnt know they were playing Royal. You think they were concernced with this forum?

I never tap the glass and I'm not gonna get called out for something I didnt do. So F U.

cwes
11-05-2005, 08:04 AM
Dear Tony,

there was no 'not 2+2er' at that table (even the chatting observers -- one of them who was me -- were 2+2ers), so there's no need to worry for you.

I think the fish have figured out by now, that RHE is no good for them. I only found two of them in the last few hours (.5/1 and 1/2). Everyone else was a 2+2er following the AA,KK (maybe QQ,AK) guideline and maybe trying some stealing.

Dariel86
11-05-2005, 10:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why educate players who dont know about these things?

[/ QUOTE ]

This one is easy, they don't like teh m0neyyyy