PDA

View Full Version : Old female freind gets a divorce... hmmmmmm.....

bholdr
11-05-2005, 04:31 AM
Like this forum is even remotely qualified to give romantic advice (bisonbison excluded), but:

girl:

I've known her for like ten years, we are very good freinds. she got a divorce, and is now single for the first time in years. I am once again noticing that A: she's SMOKIN', and B: we get along very well- there is chemistry there. we hooked up once a loooooong time ago, mostly because i just HAD to know, ya know?

I am NOT gonna even try (have a GF already), but it occured to me... If i were to decide to take a shot... How to go about it?

thoughts? anecdotes?

whatever... this is sooooooo stupid. bad post. Don't wanna totally waste your time, so here's a (sick) joke:

Q: worst part of screwing a five year old?

A: getting the blood out of your clown suit!

AAAAAAAHHHAHAHAAAAAHHAAA! sry... might be drunk... can't tell.

so sorry.

geez. To the Bar!

InchoateHand
11-05-2005, 04:37 AM
I thought the joke was,

how do you make a five year old cry even harder?

Wipe your bloody dick on his teddy bear.

11-05-2005, 04:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
if you go through with this, i garuntee you will regret it. but, you know, whatever, you're drunk, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

This might just be the easiest one ever though... you have history to talk about, you can be close to her as a friend to feel her out.

Um, its not my business, but your play might change based on the type of divorce?

oh and uh SIIHP?

bholdr
11-05-2005, 04:48 AM
"This might just be the easiest one ever though... you have history to talk about, you can be close to her as a friend to feel her out.

Um, its not my business, but your play might change based on the type of divorce?

oh and uh SIIHP?"

i stuck iihp a long time ago... it was good. if she brings it up i'll play along, but i am not gonna try, esp since she has recently complained about lots of old guy 'freinds' hitting on her since the divorce... which, imo, simply lacks class. (tho, when she said that, i got a heavy 'not talkin' 'bout you'' vibe)

amicable divorce, btw.

only reason i even thought of of it is that she's just SO hot. i want. she is a gaddamn tornado in bed, btw, and i think that's the only thing that makes me think about it.

oh, and NH on the turnabout quotation, as well. i am humbled.

bholdr
11-05-2005, 04:49 AM
"I thought the joke was,

how do you make a five year old cry even harder?

Wipe your bloody dick on his teddy bear."

now, that's just crass, man.

heh. stealing that one.

11-05-2005, 06:18 AM
Get her drunk and wear a mask so she doesnt know its you, chicks always love halloween

diebitter
11-05-2005, 06:52 AM
get her drunk, you also pretend to be drunk (but drink much less than her), and hit it. Then pretend it was a mistake and swear her to secrecy.

Or there's roofies...

Escape
11-05-2005, 06:55 AM
http://www.dead-baby-joke.com/dbj_008.htm

You guys might enjoy this link, I know I do /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

11-05-2005, 06:57 AM
are roofies expensive?

diebitter
11-05-2005, 07:11 AM
I was kidding about the roofies, and I laughed at your kidding aobut asking how much they are. Cos of course, you're kidding.

11-05-2005, 07:13 AM
Are they are least cheaper than hookers?

Sightless
11-05-2005, 09:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.dead-baby-joke.com/dbj_008.htm

You guys might enjoy this link, I know I do /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What's the best thing about a Siamese twin baby?
Threesomes.

sick /images/graemlins/blush.gif

gulebjorn
11-05-2005, 09:54 AM
These things, I believe:

[ QUOTE ]
she's SMOKIN'

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
there is chemistry there

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
she's just SO hot. i want. she is a gaddamn tornado in bed

[/ QUOTE ]

I have my doubts about this one:
[ QUOTE ]
I am NOT gonna even try

[/ QUOTE ]

dcasper70
11-05-2005, 10:45 AM
A pedophile is taking a six year old into the woods at night.
She starts to cry, "I'm scared!"
"How do you think I feel" the Pedophile replied, "I have to walk out of these woods alone."